Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Consign Your Car Special inside!! Never offered this rate before.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 AM
OvertonAutomotive
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Consign Your Car Special inside!! Never offered this rate before.

We are running a special for the next two weeks. Consign your car with us for no money up front and only 2% of sale value once the car is sold.

Our standard deal for consignment is a $500 up front add fee and 4% of sale value. These next two weeks we are cutting out the up front fee and dropping the rate to 2% of sale value.

We have been helping individuals across the country sell their cars. Anything from a Replica Cobra for $30,000 to a SUV, to a $1,500,000 Porsche 959. We have helped a lot of members from 6speed online and from Rennlist sell their cars at great prices for them and the customer buying the car.

Can't make this post without a few examples of the amazing cars and customers we've had so far!

Previously listed.

Currently available

Don't miss out on this great deal, get your car listed by a place that's not in it for the money, and really in it to get to know more and more car people.

Just got this sent to me from a customer that received her car from our client with the Macan S - Jeannie just got her Macan S shipment and sent this right after. I think the dogs were fighting for shotgun.
" She’s Home ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️I received the Title and note just a moment ago ! The two of you made this whole transaction amazing !!!! Thank you for everything !!! Jon, if you have Google Reviews available , I will certainly give you a 5 star rating !! And Nick, thank you for going far and beyond providing pictures and info. that made a long distance purchase great ! I hate to admit , purchasing a vehicle is my least favorite endeavor - this was AMAZING !! "

Big stand out that most people like so far is unlike most consignment brokers that require you to get the car to them to hold until sale, that is not a requirement for us. That allows us to keep costs down and ultimately you to keep your car in your possession so that you don't have anyone joyriding in your vehicle at some big dealership. We do accept cars on consignment so if you want to have us handle everything we can arrange for save keeping of your car and handle every last detail of the sale on your behalf.

Your car gets listed in multiple market areas and forum boards as well as other great sites that we typically find success. Lots of recent success has drastically lowered our inventory numbers and we are running this special to fill the inventory system once again and will work diligently to get you what you want for the car.

Message from the owner -

"I'd love the opportunity to work with you and help you sell your car. I've owned four Porsches so far and have loved each one. I’m a long time PCA member and Ferrari club of North America member. I’ve had a passion for Porsche since I was a kid and my father got his first one, a 1988 911 Commemorative Edition. While I work with a lot of Porsche sales, I assist with selling just about any car."

- Jon Overton

Customer Pick up from last week.

If you'd like to know more, just post a reply, send an email, or you can call or text anytime that is convenient to you.

865-209-7387
jon@overtonautomotive.com

www.overtonautomotive.com

Like us on Facebook,
https://www.facebook.com/overtonautomotive/

Quick Reply: Consign Your Car Special inside!! Never offered this rate before.