Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

968 Porsche Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 01:14 PM
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 968 Porsche Cabriolet

Year: 1994
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: 968
Mileage (numbers only please): 65225
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Grand Prix White
VIN: WP0CA2968RS840087
Price (no $ sign please): $22500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Exstremely well cared for Porsche 968. Everything works as it should, including Power Convertible Top, Electric windows are very fast, AC is Ice Cold and Heat also works exceptionally well. Cruise control works as it should. Very Rare Optional 17 inch Cup Style wheels from the factory, with brand new tires on the car less than 200 miles on them. Engine runs great and pulls very strong thru out the rev band to redline. Great oil pressure, new plugs, recent oil change and new air filter and new wiper blades, New Correct Style and size Battery with transferable warrentee nationwide. Interior is in good shape with the only non stock item a replacement radio, which sounds and works perfect. All speakers in stock locations with no cuts at any location in the interior. Exterior paint looks fantastic and shows that it was a garaged car its entire life. One small cut in rear bumper that was repaired, but still shows.. Other than that no real dents or nicks in paint. Doors and hood and truck look fantastic and open and close perfectly. Top is in overall good shape and appears to be a very well cared for original top, with 2 lock tools supplied for ease of unlocking top before operating.

Facory installed Options are as follows;

L908 = Grand Prix White
SW = Marina Blue Partial Leather Interior
C02 = US Emissions
231 = Factory 17 inch Cup style Wheels
331 = AM / FM Cassette
403 = 17 inch light alloy wheels (Cup 1)
454 = Cruise Control
718 = Model Year Change

A really nice car that is the best 968 I have ever owned and seen in person. I think anyone will be thrilled to own this car. These cars are very rare low production cars that are continually going up in value. Excellent color aand option combination. The production numbers suggest that these rare cars will do nothing but increase in value. Most of the cars were driven and it is very hard to find a car with low mileage that has been well taken care of. One advantage of the Convertible is that it was not tracked or abused like so many of the coupes. I also have previous owners paperwork of maintenance that was done on the car by "The Porsche Shop" in Baltimore. Mileage will vary slightly higher as I still drive car.
Car was serviced approximately 8 years ago at approximately 58,000 for the 60k maintenance which included, New Brake Pads, New Brake Rotors, New Brake fluid flush and bleed, New Timing Belt and Tensioners, New Plugs, Air and Oil Filter etc. I have recently replaced plugs, air filter, wiper blades and oil and oil filter. In addition, new tires were installed and the entire car was looked over with nothing noted as being needed at the time. I will post pictures very soon.

Thanks Mark
Attached Images      

Last edited by 968; 06-22-2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Adding Pictures

Quick Reply: 968 Porsche Cabriolet