Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Arctic Silver/Black

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 04:37 PM
ModQuench
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS: 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Arctic Silver/Black

Year: 1997
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 73000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Foglamps, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Arctic Silver
VIN: WP0AA299XVS321585
Price (no $ sign please): $83000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

This 1997 Porsche 911 C4S Air-Cooled Wide Body Coupe Is In Arctic Silver Over Black Leather, Which Make It The Best Porsche C4S Color Combination! Ultra-Rare last of the air-cooled 911 993 generation. 1 of 937 US Porsche 911 C4S' Produced!!

This 73K Mile Porsche 911 C4S Has Just Undergone A Complete Fresh Service And Is In Flawless Condition! Just installed four new meaty outlaw looking Toyo R888 tires and a four-wheel alignment and corner balance last month at Foreign Affairs Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL.

Own This Porsche 911 C4S With Total Piece Of Mind! Ultra Rare Porsche 911 C4S With Awesome Interior, Upgraded OEM Porsche Navigation Radio, TPC Supercharger, Rotiform Bespoke Wheels 18”x9” Front / 18”x12” Rear, And All The Right Options!

This Porsche 911 C4S Is In Excellent Condition! Don't Miss This Utra Rare Porsche Collectible!! You can call or text me with any questions to get a faster response at 561.789.4826. The car is in absolute perfect driving condition, and AC blows very cold. The only flaw the car has is the heater & cruise control were sacrificed for the installation of the TPC supercharger.

Loaded With Luxury & Performance Features Such As…
 Its All Wheel Drive 3.6L 6-Cylinder Air Cooled Engine & Manual 6-Speed Transmission
• Ultra Rare Air-Cooled All-Wheel Drive Wide Body
• Motor Sound Package (upgraded to FD Motorsports Stage III Exhaust)
• Electronic PowerAdjustable Sport Seats
• Power Sunroof And Windows
• Carrera 4S Turbo Body
• 18"x12" Rear & 18"x9" Front Light Weight Rotiform 3 Piece Wheels
• Brand New Porsche Classic Navigation Radio w/Bluetooth Audio/Handsfree
• 2 Keys, Valet Key, Books, Pamplets
• Best Air-Cooled C4S On The Market!
• Fresh Service
• Certified Clean Carfax
• Keyless Entry / Keyless Comfort Access Push Start Ignition Advanced Keys

This Porsche 911 C4S Wide Body Coupe Has Been Meticulously Taken Car Of And Regularly Serviced. One Of The Nicest Air-Cooled Porsche 911 C4S' On The Market. This is an exceptional and rare 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Widebody, dressed in Arctic Silver over Black. This 993 C4S has been meticulously maintained and cared for by one owner since 1998, and has been in my possession for just over a year. It’s the most well-documented Porsche 993 I have ever seen.

There is a large, comprehensive 3-ring Binder with service records, receipts, Porsche Club and Concours event results (always scoring highly), even the original window sticker - all dating back to it’s purchase in 1998. The striking Arctic Silver paint is in excellent condition and the interior shows well above average.

With the addition of fully adjustable coilover suspension, Rotiform 3 piece wheels, and the Porsche factory classic navigation radio, this legendary sports car has real presence. This Porsche has always been garaged and hand washed.

Following the installation of the Supercharger and intercooler, the cruise control and heater blower were sacrificed in order to provide necessary electrical feeds to the ECU. This is truly a very special version of the legendary and ever popular 993 series 911, the last of the much loved air-cooled cars.

A detailed list of options and enhancements are listed below.

Highlights and Options:
- 3.6 Liter Flat-6 Cyl Engine, TPC Supercharged & Intercooled
- 425 hp & 333 ft/lb torque @ crank (TPC manufacturer specs)
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission - H&R Coil-Over Suspension (Lowered)
- Porsche Euro 993 Twin Turbo Sway Bars
- Front & Rear - TPC Intercooled Supercharger (installed at 39,374 miles)
- Lightweight Flywheel and Non-Dual Mass Clutch
- FD Motorsports Stage III Exhaust
- 18” Rotiform 3 Piece Wheels Finished in RSR finish
- All Wheel Drive System with Limited Slip Differential, ABS
- Reinforced Rear Motor Mount -
Brey-Krause Upper Stress Bar
- Brey-Krause Fire Extinguisher Mount with Halon Fire Extinguisher
- Power Sunroof, Windows, Locks, & Heated Mirrors
- Leather & Aluminum Shift **** & E-Brake Handle
- Auto Climate Control with A/C
- OEM Porsche Classic Navigation Radio with Bluetooth and handsfree calling (also included is the original radio, but the newly developed Porsche Classic Navigation system is far superior)
- Hi-Fi Sound Package with 10 Speakers
- Supple Leather Seating
- Power Seat Package (Power Operated Front Seats)
- “C4S” Insignia on Aluminum Door Sill Plates
- Billet Aluminum Pedals
- Keyless Remote Entry & Keyless Remote Start RF Advanced Keys Security System
- Factory Books, Records, & Manuals
- CARFAX Certified & AutoCheck Assured If you’re lusting after one of the finest air-cooled Porsche 911’s ever, you must consider this well loved, enthusiast/PCA member owned 993 C4S.

We encourage you to call or text me at 561.789.4826 or email if you would like to discuss this car in more detail. I am willing to assist with vehicle shipping and have access to many reliable transport companies. Due to the high volume of interest I have received in this car, please call for fastest response to your questions. Thanks for looking!

EPA FUEL ECONOMY RATING City 17/hwy 25 (3.6L engine/6-speed manual trans)

EXTERIOR
-Electric sliding sunroof w/wind deflector Dual windshield wiper system w/heated nozzles
-Body-color door handles Tinted glass w/graduated tint windshield
-Speed-dependent extendable rear spoiler
-Electrically adjustable & heated outside rearview mirrors
-Roof spoiler w/integrated third brake light
-Fog lights Polyellipsoid headlights w/variable focus & washer system

INTERIOR
-Luggage compartment covered w/black velour
-Trip odometer
-OEM Porsche Classic Navigation Radio with Bluetooth and handsfree calling (also included is the original radio, but the newly developed Porsche Classic Navigation system is far superior)
-Original AM/FM digital display stereo cassette radio w/6-speakers, amplifier, anti-theft coding, removable control face also included.
-Also including are the original folding ignition key w/integrated remote control device also included
-Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier Automatic climate control w/particle filters
-Integrated central locking/alarm/immobilizer system w/remote entry
-Individually folding rear seat backs
-Dual sunvisor mirrors 2-stage rear window defroster
-Backlit analog instrumentation w/tachometer,oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/ fuel level gauges & corresponding warning lights
-Leather reclining bucket seats w/elect height adjustment Leather covered
-Renown motorsport steering wheel (also includes original Porsche airbag steering wheel)
-2 + 2 Seating
-Interior light w/delayed shutoff Power windows
-Analog quartz clock

MECHANICAL
-6-speed close ratio manual transmission
-TPC Supercharger and intercooler installed at 37k miles set at low 3psi (not audible but adds that extra power to keep the 993 C4S well equipped for street and highway driving)
-Force-sensitive power-assisted rack & pinion steering
-Twin plug ignition system w/dual knock sensor system
-5-spoke cup design pressure-cast alloy wheels w/locks
-Independent MacPherson struts front suspension w/aluminum alloy lower control arms, negative steering roll radius Dual 3-way catalytic converters
-18" x 9.0” wheels (front) , 18” x 12.0” wheels (back) 315/35ZR18 TOYO R888 rear tires
-19.4 gallon fuel tank
-Hydraulically activated single-disc dry clutch
-115 amp alternator
-Welded, unitized construction, double-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body 3.6L SOHC EFI aluminum alloy air-cooled 6 cyl engine
-Aerodynamic drag-reducing under-carriage cover
-Pwr-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes w/4-piston light alloy calipers Independent multi-link rear suspension w/LSA, self-stabilizing toe characteristics
-Anti-noise engine capsule
-Anti-lock brake system
-Fully integrated electronic ignition 75 amp/hr battery
-Front/rear stabilizer bars
-SAFETY Driver & front passenger airbags (driver airbag has been electronically bypassed for the Renown motorsport wheel, but this is easily reversible to the OEM steering wheel)
-Front/rear 3-point inertia reel seatbelts
-Anti-lock braking system Brake pad wear indicator
Attached Images           
Old 06-14-2017, 04:40 PM
roburado
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Beautiful! GLWS!
Old 06-14-2017, 08:59 PM
ModQuench
Rennlist Member

Here's a pic from today after a fresh bath at home. The TOYO R888 meaty outlaw tire package and alignment/corner balance make the car a dream to drive. It's an honest 993, great condition. Call Foreign Affairs Motorsport in Pompano and ask Bobby or his dad Bob the shop owners to tell you about the car. Wish I drove it more, I love the car. Two little ones at home and need to sell.

Best,
Elie
Attached Images  
Old 07-22-2017, 04:28 PM
singlemalt
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful car - is it sold? I noticed the eBay listing ended and it was not relisted, so I figured I would check. (Above what I could afford at this time, but maybe if you have the car a bit longer and I can sell some toys to stretch more, ha.)
Old 07-23-2017, 03:04 PM
ModQuench
Rennlist Member

Still have the car

Best,
Elie

Originally Posted by singlemalt
Beautiful car - is it sold? I noticed the eBay listing ended and it was not relisted, so I figured I would check. (Above what I could afford at this time, but maybe if you have the car a bit longer and I can sell some toys to stretch more, ha.)
Old 07-23-2017, 10:39 PM
dasams
Rennlist Member

Received 372 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by ModQuench
Still have the car
What would it cost to return the engine to stock?
Old 10-14-2017, 03:27 PM
ModQuench
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dasams
What would it cost to return the engine to stock?
Cost prohibitive, TPC supercharger and installation was over $14,000 according to records in my 3-ring binder from previous owner. Wouldn’t make sense returning motor to stock, and the added power is the reason I bought this 993 over others I drove.

Quick Reply: FS: 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Arctic Silver/Black