Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Audi A7 TDI Prestige!! Bose, 309 hp and 479 lb-ft torque!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 02:55 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2014
Make: Audi
Model: A7
Mileage (numbers only please): 50330
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Glacier White Metallic
VIN: WAU2MAFC0EN074322
Price (no $ sign please): $59995
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by willskiGT
Let me shed some light on the 3.0L Settlement - lots of misinformation in this thread.

If you buy the car, you will be eligible for the repair restitution, which will be between $9,404 - $9,979. You will also receive a $1500 payment from Bosch.

However, if an eligible former owner or lessee made a claim on the car during the claims period (by May 1, 2017), your repair restitution will either be reduced by $2,000 (in the case of a previous lessee) or half (in the case of a previous owner). The Bosch payment will also be cut in half.

So, you'll get a payment from Audi of $5,452 to $11,479 plus a 4 year/48k mile warranty on the engine and emissions system.

There is also the possibility of a buyback if a fix is not found by November 2017, but I won't delve into that with this post.
Where did you find the November 2017 repair date deadline? I looked through the material and had not found a repair timeline other than that they must provide a fix in a "reasonable" amount of time or the buyback option will be in effect.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:03 PM
backofthenet
1st Gear

If you sell today you are not eligible. Page 9 here.
https://www.vwcourtsettlement.com/en...xhibit%203.pdf

3. I sold my vehicle. Am I a Class Member? What are my benefits?

 On or before January 31, 2017, you are a Class Member. You may be eligible to receive benefits
as an Eligible Former Owner.
 After January 31, 2017 but on or before the opt-out deadline of April 14, 2017, you are not a Class
Member, unless the car was totaled (and title was transferred to an insurance company) or
otherwise permanently removed from commerce. As a non-Class Member, you are not eligible for
settlement benefits. You are not bound by the Class Action Settlement, and you do not give up
any claims you may have against Volkswagen.
 After the April 14, 2017 opt-out deadline, you are a Class Member, are bound by the Class Action
Settlement, but are not eligible for settlement benefits
Old 05-25-2017, 03:47 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Originally Posted by backofthenet
If you sell today you are not eligible. Page 9 here.
https://www.vwcourtsettlement.com/en...xhibit%203.pdf

3. I sold my vehicle. Am I a Class Member? What are my benefits?

 On or before January 31, 2017, you are a Class Member. You may be eligible to receive benefits
as an Eligible Former Owner.
 After January 31, 2017 but on or before the opt-out deadline of April 14, 2017, you are not a Class
Member, unless the car was totaled (and title was transferred to an insurance company) or
otherwise permanently removed from commerce. As a non-Class Member, you are not eligible for
settlement benefits. You are not bound by the Class Action Settlement, and you do not give up
any claims you may have against Volkswagen.
 After the April 14, 2017 opt-out deadline, you are a Class Member, are bound by the Class Action
Settlement, but are not eligible for settlement benefits
Correct.

Originally Posted by Makes&Models
Where did you find the November 2017 repair date deadline? I looked through the material and had not found a repair timeline other than that they must provide a fix in a "reasonable" amount of time or the buyback option will be in effect.
My mistake, the deadline for the Generation 2 passenger cars (A6/7/8) is December 20, 2017. If no fix has been approved by CARB/EPA by that date, the buyback option is triggered. However, Audi can delay the buyback requirement by paying each owner $500 per month for up to 3 months.

So the repair date deadline can be extended to March 20, 2018. This information can be found in the Revised 3.0L Notice (it's a 60 page PDF).

Sorry for mucking up your FS thread, just wanted to make sure you were aware of the consequences of selling the car with regard to the settlement. I've bought/sold about 2 dozen of these cars (2.0L and 3.0L) in the last 9 months, and I always see a lot of confusion when one goes up for sale.

I've got a couple of A8s and one A7 Prestige in my fleet - you're right, they are really incredible cars.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:54 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by willskiGT
Correct.

My mistake, the deadline for the Generation 2 passenger cars (A6/7/8) is December 20, 2017. If no fix has been approved by CARB/EPA by that date, the buyback option is triggered. However, Audi can delay the buyback requirement by paying each owner $500 per month for up to 3 months.

So the repair date deadline can be extended to March 20, 2018. This information can be found in the Revised 3.0L Notice (it's a 60 page PDF).

Sorry for mucking up your FS thread, just wanted to make sure you were aware of the consequences of selling the car with regard to the settlement. I've bought/sold about 2 dozen of these cars (2.0L and 3.0L) in the last 9 months, and I always see a lot of confusion when one goes up for sale.

I've got a couple of A8s and one A7 Prestige in my fleet - you're right, they are really incredible cars.
No worries. That revised pdf is new and good info. The post April 2017 portion wasn't in the previous info. For me personally, I would sell the car today for the asking price and am not concerned with the benefits OR I would sell the car later, with the benefits applied to lower the price of the vehicle. Either way, the benefit would be passed to the new owner in a way or I'll keep the car and the benefit.

Quick Reply: 2014 Audi A7 TDI Prestige!! Bose, 309 hp and 479 lb-ft torque!