Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory New 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche dealer in FL, LOADED (not launch edition)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche dealer in FL, LOADED (not launch edition)

Year: 2017
Make: Porsche
Model: Panamera
Mileage (numbers only please): 67
Color: Jet Black Metallic
VIN: WP0AF2A7XHL151240
Price (no $ sign please): $169080
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Available at Capital Porsche (Capital Eurocars, Tallahassee FL, Porsche franchise dealership).

Presenting the all-new 2017 Panamera Turbo, Jet Black Metallic on Black/Chalk Full Leather interior with Anthracite Birch wood and 21" SportDesign wheels!
See below for full options listing.

MSRP is $169080 (plus applicable taxes and fees).

The vast majority of 2017 Panamera Turbos came similary equipped, as they were mostly Launch Edition vehicles configured by Germany. This one, however, was configured by ME, so it has some pretty awesome features! Notable differences to the launch cars include: Ventilated front seats, 4-zone Climate Control (with rear climate touchscreen), 21" SportDesign wheels, Ionizer (purifies the interior air without adding smells), Surround View, Adaptive Cruise Control w/Porsche Active Safe (ACC w/PAS), Soft-Close doors (super important because of how air-tight this car is!), Massage front seats, Voice Control, Sport Chrono Package, and Sport Exhaust system. Highlights of these individual upgrades are itemized below.

Please contact Michael Ludes, Porsche Sales Executive & Certified Brand Ambassador, with any questions on this vehicle: mludes@crowncars.com or (850) 205-1710 (work line). You can also text me at (850) 320-4080. Capital Porsche is closed on Sundays, and I'm off most Wednesdays.
Read what my clients say about me: DealerRater

Link to photo album, 29 pictures: click HERE
Link to window sticker, high resolution: click HERE

97AFF1 Panamera Turbo
2T Jet Black Metallic $0
BK Leather Interior in Black/Chalk $530
1NP Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest $185
2V4 Ionizer $340
3Y7 Power Sunblind for Rear Side Windows $490
44D 21" SportDesign Wheels $2440
5MB Anthracite Birch Interior Package $0
5ZF Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front and Rear) $495
8A4 ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Surround View $1190
8T3 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) incl. Porsche Active Safe (PAS) $2880
9AH 4-Zone Climate Control $1410
P8A Lane Keep Assist (LKA) incl. Speed Limit Indicator $1210
QE1 Storage Package $0
QH1 Voice Control $0
UI2 USB Interface (Rear) $410
P52 Premium Package Plus $2780
- Lane Change Assist (LCA) $0
- Soft Close Doors $0
- 8IU LED-Matrix Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus Content of package P52 $0
- 4D5 Massage Seat Function (Front) incl. Seat Ventilation (Front) Upgrade of package P52 $1190
P54 Sport Package $5580
- Rear Axle Steering i.c.w. Power Steering Plus $0
- Sport Chrono Package $0
- 0P8 Sport Exhaust System incl. Tailpipes in Silver Content of package P54 $0
$1050 Destination

$169080 MSRP

Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) incl. Porsche Active Safe (PAS) includes:
Radar- and video-based technology that monitors and automatically regulates the distance from the vehicle in front as required even down to a halt by means of the stop-and-go function (usable at 19+ mph). Additional functions: audible warning if too close; warning by active jolt of the brakes; strategic braking; visual and audible warning if pedestrians are detected within collision range.

Lane Keep Assist (LKA) incl. Speed Limit Indicator includes:
Lane Keep Assist uses a camera to detect divider line markings on the road and helps the driver to stay in lane by making corrective steering inputs (active at 40+ mph); Traffic sign recognition uses a camera and navigation data to detect speed limits, no overtaking zones (start and end) and infer local traffic codes (from boundary signs). Information is displayed in the instrument cluster; The cornering notification feature supplements the traffic sign recognition function with navigation-data-based direction information in advance of tight corners.

Ionizer includes:
Ionization reduces the pollutant content of the air inside the vehicle.

4-zone Climate Control includes:
A high-resolution touchscreen in the rear compartment for separate control of temperature, fan speed, and air distribution in four zones. Touchscreen in the rear compartment can also be used to operate an array of comfort and infotainment functions

Rear Axle Steering i.c.w. Power Steering Plus includes:
Active steering of the rear wheels for increased agility, a reduced turning circle at low speeds, and improved driving stability at high speeds. The rear wheels are turned in the same direction as the steering input at the front axle or in the opposite direction, depending on speed.

Sport Chrono Package includes:
Analog and digital stopwatch; Mode switch on the steering wheel for selection of driving modes Normal, SPORT, SPORT PLUS, and Individual; SPORT PLUS mode for performance-oriented tuning of engine, transmission, and chassis; Individual mode for personalized selection of vehicle performance settings; Performance display; SPORT Response button for fingertip activation of performance-oriented engine and transmission setups; Activation of 'Launch Control' (racing start) in SPORT PLUS mode.

Massage Seat Function (Front) incl. Seat Ventilation (Front) includes:
Massage function for driver and front passenger seats, each with 10 air cushions in the backrests. Five massage programs with varying degrees of intensity are available for selection. Includes Seat Ventilation (Front).

LED-Matrix Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+) includes:
LED headlights with matrix beam design (84 pixels), dynamic cornering light, speed-dependent headlight range control, sport mode (increased sensitivity to steering input), headlight cleaning system, high-beam assistant
Note: Full LED-Matrix functionality (individual operation of 84 LEDs) is limited for the US market. Individual LEDs are programmed to operate as a single light source to perform the functions listed above. ***However, this is planned to be updated for the US market so we can utilize the full functionality in the future***

Lane Change Assist (LCA) includes:
Alerts the driver to vehicles rapidly approaching from behind or vehicles travelling at the same speed in potential blind spots. The warning is emitted by lights in the exterior mirrors. The function is activated by the driver using Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and is available from approximately 19+ mph. Below this speed range, Turn Safety Assist (rear) also comes to the driver's aid by monitoring the area to the rear of the vehicle in turning situations.

ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Surround View includes:
ParkAssist (Front and Rear) including reversing camera, but also featuring a 360-degree surround view generated from the images of four high-resolution cameras, enabling even greater comfort when maneuvering. A junction view (from front and rear of vehicle) provides assistance at more complex exits. Images are displayed on the screen of Porsche Communication Management (PCM).

Voice Control includes:
• Control of almost all PCM functions by voice, e.g., spoken input of navigation destinations, phone book entries or radio station names without training the system prior to use
• Interactive support by context menu options displayed in menu specific selection lists

(Sorry for the photo quality; I used my iPhone for all pics in this set. High-resolution available upon request.)

front DS 3/4

DS front wheel

PS rear spoiler

PS rear broad view

Rear view

Driver seat

Driver door

Anthracite Birch wood

Instruments

Instrument nav

Dash

Console

Console tall

PCM climate

PCM drive

PCM apps

Pano moonroofs

Please contact Michael Ludes, Porsche Sales Executive & Certified Brand Ambassador, with any questions on this vehicle: mludes@crowncars.com or (850) 205-1710 (work line). You can also text me at (850) 320-4080. Capital Porsche is closed on Sundays, and I'm off most Wednesdays.
Read what my clients say about me: DealerRater
Old 05-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Bump for May Day.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Bring it to the top!
Old 05-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Trying to sell this awesome car before the end of the month!
Old 06-22-2017, 05:34 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Can't believe it... I still have this awesome Panamera Turbo in stock! I can assist with shipping across the country. Please email me with any questions about features or specs: mludes@crowncars.com

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory New 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche dealer in FL, LOADED (not launch edition)