Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Manual

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Brad Waite
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Manual

Year: 2000
Make: Ferrari
Model: 360 Modena
Mileage (numbers only please): 22750
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Grigio Titanium
VIN: ZFFYU51A3Y0120707
Price (no $ sign please): $91900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Beautiful, all original 360 Modena in Grigio Titanium with Grey interior. Highly desirable gated 6 speed manual transmission and Tubi exhaust. Excellent condition in and out with original paint and no accident history. Full ownership and service history since new. Comes with everything provided when new including all keys, toolkit, books and car cover. Also comes with two sets of Ferrari wheels, the black wheels on the car and the stock 5 spoke silver wheels. New Pirelli P-Zero tires. All service is current and will include a major service of timing belts and tensioners prior to delivery. Fluid service and full detail were performed 2/17.
This car is 100% sound in every respect, drives great and sounds incredible. I am a private owner and car enthusiast who has taken great care to maintain and protect this car. Priced well below comparable gated shifter 360s on the market at $91,900.
Attached Images               

Last edited by Brad Waite; 05-04-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Update to description
Old 04-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Jeremy Wight
Instructor

So torn. Ferrari 360 Manual or GT4. I wish I could have all the cars...
Old 04-25-2017, 02:09 PM
ZCPSnob
Instructor

Oh my goodness.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:20 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 709 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy Wight
I've had both.

If not tracking, 360.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Marvinta
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same price I say GT4 and not just because I'm on a Porsche site. Better handling, better manual, much cheaper maintanence, better track car. On the other hand a Ferrari is a Ferrari. In many ways , personally, I think it's an apples and oranges decision. Either you want that Ferrari styling, awesome engine gt cruising feel or you want that tight flat six midengined sporty tossability feel. I might be wrong but they just don't present to me as comparable cars.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Brad Waite
Intermediate

I actually own a 2007 GT3 in addition to the 360 manual and have thought quite often about the comparison between the two. First, they are both very capable cars and I feel confident with the handling characteristics in each case. From a power standpoint, the HP is identical and the acceleration also seems very close. The 360 being mid-engine feels a little more balanced in cornering, but I'm probably more comfortable pushing the GT3 as I primarily drive 911s and race a GT3 Cup so I am very used to how they handle.

The 360 is a more visceral experience and the exhaust note is second to none. If I were regularly tracking a car, it would be a GT car, either 3 or 4. As for drivability, most people think the 360 is easier to drive around town than a GT3. So in conclusion, they are cars with very similar performance that get there in different ways. I'm primarily a Porsche guy, but thought the 360 was one of the best styled cars I had ever seen when they came out and I knew at some point I would have one. It's been a pleasure to own and has not disappointed in any way. Just time to do something else.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:19 PM
roll_the_dice
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

I will concur the Tubi exhaust is second to none. When I had my 360 with Tubi, my daughter used to say daddy's home when I turned down the street from the house...she could hear it inside the house. Best sounding car I ever owned!

Beautiful lines, awesome car. GLWS
Old 04-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Jeremy Wight
Instructor

Originally Posted by roll_the_dice
I will concur the Tubi exhaust is second to none. When I had my 360 with Tubi, my daughter used to say daddy's home when I turned down the street from the house...she could hear it inside the house. Best sounding car I ever owned!

Beautiful lines, awesome car. GLWS
Yeah, agreed. I drove one last week. The exhaust note almost took my breath away. And I wasn't even pushing it hard (test drive and all )
Old 04-26-2017, 09:47 PM
RallyeChris
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 62 Posts

Date of last belt service, please.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:39 PM
speef
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 46 Posts

Yeah, agreed. I drove one last week. The exhaust note almost took my breath away. And I wasn't even pushing it hard (test drive and all )
Gt4 is by far faster but also feels synthetic... it's digital... the 360 is analog and gorgeous... on paper performance is similar but the GT4 is so much more planted and of much higher build quality, as a machine ... 360 felt underpowered to me... 430 is more comparable to the gt4 in terms of keeping up, 360 is way too twitchy to keep up with a GT4...
Old 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,083 Likes on 621 Posts

So very different from an ownership experience having had both.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:44 PM
roll_the_dice
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

This one is the same color I had on mine too! Love the titanium and black...Mine was an F1 though...I wanted the manual, but oh well! I paid $100k for mine 9-10 year ago and got a steal and sold it a year later for $115k...love how F cars hold their value or appreciate. I think over time, the 360 will jump back in price similar to the 308's. This is a good deal on a beautiful manual 360!
Old 04-27-2017, 03:02 PM
cgfen
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Waite
The 360 is a more visceral experience and the exhaust note is second to none. If I were regularly tracking a car, it would be a GT car, either 3 or 4. As for drivability, most people think the 360 is easier to drive around town than a GT3. So in conclusion, they are cars with very similar performance that get there in different ways. I'm primarily a Porsche guy, but thought the 360 was one of the best styled cars I had ever seen when they came out and I knew at some point I would have one. It's been a pleasure to own and has not disappointed in any way. Just time to do something else.
Your thoughts pretty much align with mine as I compare my 360 and 6 GT3.
I'm stoked at both how much alike and how different they are.

BUMP
&
GLWTS
Old 04-27-2017, 04:02 PM
David993S
Drifting

Received 155 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by roll_the_dice

I paid $100k for mine 9-10 year ago and got a steal and sold it a year later for $115k...love how F cars hold their value or appreciate. I think over time, the 360 will jump back in price similar to the 308's.
10 years ago 360 prices were still relatively strong. Apparently you haven't been watching in the last few years.....360 values have absolutely tumbled. Hopefully, for us owners, the have hit the bottom of the depreciation curve and will stabilize and maybe even start to rise in the next 5-10 years.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:33 PM
Turboslut
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Car is beautiful....GLWS!

Quick Reply: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Manual