Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

For Sale - 1994 Porsche 964 C2 Cabriolet - Near Mint - Grand Prix White / Tan

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 07:49 PM
ryan964
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale - 1994 Porsche 964 C2 Cabriolet - Near Mint - Grand Prix White / Tan

Year: 1994
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 964 C2
Mileage (numbers only please): 46900
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Grand Prix White
Price (no $ sign please): $66000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

I purchased this 911 last Summer, in August, for $60,000. The car was promptly sent to Cheech at Rennwerke and his team gave it the full PPI. I had a PPI done prior to buying but wanted to really make sure I knew I bought and what I could expect down the line. They found very little to work on. We replaced the wipers and some fluids, oil change etc. The best part about this car, aside from the fact that it runs and drives perfectly and looks amazing, is that the A/C blows very cold air!! This is something my last 964 could never pull off. Refreshing, in every way.

If you're looking at this listing, you probably know these cars as well, if not better, than I do. 1994 was the last year of the 964 hand made cars with G50 transmission. It's amazing, at least compared to the cars I've owned from earlier years, as far as how much progress they made without sacrificing the look and feel of an aspirated engine.

I'm selling as I've decided to take the plunge into a boat for the summer and just got engaged and need to plan a wedding. Needless to say, those are substantial expenses and I'll be rolling around in a leased SUV for the Summer, assuming this car sells quickly.

Happy to entertain offers, but not insults. This is not my first 911 and I know what it feels like to have peace of mind with these cars. You don't have to worry about anything going wrong with this car. That makes driving it even more fun.

The car has immaculate service records going back to 1994 and is all original except for the following enhancement I've made to bring it up to date, all documented over north of 10k. It's been pampered.

New mods:
+ Porsche Classic GPS Radio. I also had the USB unit that comes with the radio installed very discreetly out of sight below the dash and have a nice leather USB cable that barely shows to plug in your devices on the go.
+ Upgraded the speaker system including a very discreetly trunk mounted AMP from Rockford in the spare tire storage compartment
+ New front speakers from Hertz
+ New rear speaker
(The car sounds incredible. Crisp and loud but not obnoxious and all very tasteful for the purist--taking hands free calls is a breeze now)
+ The license plate cables were old and corroded so those have been replaced along with lamps to illuminate the license plate--these were dim prior
+ Brand new set of Continental tires with less that 200 miles on them
+ Headlamps have been swapped to LED (before/after photos available, again very tasteful and they will keep you safe on dark roads where the original lights were fading)
+ All gauge LED lamps replaced. They went from fading yellow to crisp white light.
+ Purchased the OEM Trickle charger from Porsche as the car is garage kept during colder months
+ Purchased a Porsche car cover
+ Not an inch of the original white paint has been touched but there was a need to clean up some of the fading black paneling and stripping on bumpers and around the lamps to make them shiny black again, this was completed

Quick Reply: For Sale - 1994 Porsche 964 C2 Cabriolet - Near Mint - Grand Prix White / Tan