Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Bentley Arnage Red Label - 29k original miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 02:09 AM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bentley Arnage Red Label - 29k original miles

Year: 2001
Make: Bentley
Model: Arnage
Mileage (numbers only please): 29800
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Sapphire Black
VIN: SCBLC31E91CX06175
Price (no $ sign please): $37000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I removed this listing about a month ago due to a dispute with an auction service. I felt it would be best to remove the listing voluntarily to avoid any negativity towards myself, the auction service, but most importantly, the car. With that said, here is the listing:

I am selling my 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label with 29,800 original miles. She is finished in a stunning Sapphire Black exterior and a finely crafted, hand-stitched Connolly Leather interior.

The car was purchased new in 2001 from Manhattan Motorcars in New York City. It is in 100% original factory condition, including original radio and Pioneer Nav system. No modifications or alterations whatsoever with the exception of limousine tint on the rear window and rear passenger windows, which I can gladly have professionally undone if you so prefer.

The car is in excellent condition and has a clean New Jersey State title in my name, along with a clean Carfax (link below) and Autocheck report. This is a no stories, no paintwork, and no issues car. All services have been performed and are up to date. The car drives strong and flawlessly with no warning lights, noises, rattles, squeaks, or any issues whatsoever. It comes with original books, tools, media kit, telephone & accessories, as well as two sets of keys. This is a beautiful and extremely well cared for Bentley that presents in perfect condition. Major service completed in June of 2016. I just had her professionally detailed (3 stage exterior with clay bar, full interior treatment, and engine bay) by Beverly Hills Auto Resort in Basking Ridge, and now she's sitting comfortably in my heated garage awaiting her new owner.

This Arnage has a large list of features including moon roof, 2 stage heated seats, full power seats with 4 position memory seats and lumbar, navigation system, front and rear parking sensors, keyless entry, 18'' signature Red Label chrome wheels, sport mode, reclining rear seats with adjustments, as well as the well sought after wood veneer picnic tables. The neatest feature of them all, is the polycarbonate bulletproof glass, which Bentley never "officially" offered as an option. All of this resulted in roughly a $212,000 MSRP in 2001.

The Red Label is a true example of elegance and sophistication; this Bentley is like no other. With the iconic Rolls-Royce 6.75 Liter Turbocharged V8 that produces 400HP and a jaw dropping 619ft. lbs of torque, it certainly sets a record for the car industry. The car weighs over 5,500 pounds and still sprints from a standstill to 60mph in 5.9 seconds.

If you're in the market for a well-preserved ultra-luxury car that will make you feel like royalty, this is the car for you. If you're looking for a car comfortable and luxurious enough to spend full days gobbling up highway mileage, this is for you as well. I once read that the average net worth of an Arnage owner is $30 million, where as the average net worth of a Continental GT/Flying Spur is $3 million. While I don't come close to those standards, the car truly speaks it.

This is not your average $25,000 Arnage that is exhausted and tacky looking, rather a truly pristine and extremely well maintained example. You would be hard pressed to find another in such exemplary condition as this one. One should consider; the cost of taking an average condition example and bringing it to this level would be considerably more than the asking price. That being said, I am still negotiable on price.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have, as I would be more than happy to address your concerns and talk about the car in further depth.

Attatched, please find the link to the Carfax:

https://www.carfax.com/api/consumers...2e8aa802c85d24
Attached Images                                        
Old 01-25-2017, 10:03 AM
swesna
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the listing...what happened to BAT, I thought it sold there?
Old 01-25-2017, 04:12 PM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by swesna
Here is the listing...what happened to BAT, I thought it sold there?
The whole thing with BaT was a huge headache. I wish it did sell on there. Regardless I'm glad it's over with and hope to find her a new home soon.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:37 PM
Gt3stig
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm going to show your ad to a friend of mine this week sometime. 👍
Old 01-25-2017, 07:43 PM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Gt3stig
I'm going to show your ad to a friend of mine this week sometime. 👍
Thanks Stig! If we can work something out I'll throw some meat your way for the help!
Old 01-26-2017, 08:32 PM
C2 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts

Beautiful car...I know if I have to ask, I probably can't afford LOL, but how reliable are these cars and what kinda maintenance one would expect?
Old 01-27-2017, 12:08 AM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by C2 Turbo
Beautiful car...I know if I have to ask, I probably can't afford LOL, but how reliable are these cars and what kinda maintenance one would expect?
Thanks!

You'd be surprised...of ALL the cars I own (including my 2002 Jaguar XJR 100 daily driver), this has been singlehandedly the MOST reliable and easiest to maintain of them all.

Your biggest hit is a $2,800 major service every 40k miles (which was done by the PO as part of our purchase deal)

Funny story - back in August the wifey and I were supposed to take a road trip from our home in NJ to Charleston, SC for a wedding and initially planned on taking her '15 Range Rover Sport but right as we packed the car up that morning the suspension fault warning came on and appeared to go into fail safe mode. No worries, we'll take the the 15 year old Jag, right? Wrong. Turns out I was just past due for an oil change.

Took a leap of faith and hopped in the Bentley (only car we could fit everything in AND be comfortable in for the 14 hour ride each way). Not a single hiccup. It was like riding a cloud down the east coast. Beyond happy we did that, Bentley sure outdid themselves with this car.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Gt3stig
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Didn't see my friend this week...
but we're going to dinner next Tuesday and I'll do my best to get him to buy the Bentley.
​​​​​​​its a perfect car for him👍
Old 01-28-2017, 12:23 PM
leftlane
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 282 Posts

I would be all over this if I was looking for a luxury car. I am in no way the typical Bentley guy but this car is awesome.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:41 PM
Richard S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 76 Posts

Bullet-proof glass? So any assassin worth his price will shoot thru the doorskin, right? Or are the doors bullet-proof too? Just sayin...

Nice car, good luck with the sale!

Rich
Old 01-30-2017, 01:43 AM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by leftlane
I would be all over this if I was looking for a luxury car. I am in no way the typical Bentley guy but this car is awesome.
Thanks for the kind words!

Lol in no way am I a typical Bentley guy myself, but it was well worth owning and experiencing. The 620 lb. ft. torque that pushes this 2.5 ton tank is amazing. Time to pass her along to a new home and clear up space in the garage.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 AM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Richard S
Bullet-proof glass? So any assassin worth his price will shoot thru the doorskin, right? Or are the doors bullet-proof too? Just sayin...

Nice car, good luck with the sale!

Rich
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! Haha. Honestly I think this was a feeler for Bentley because BMW was making the 750iL's with "Protection" packages and Benz had their "Guard" option. Those were light(er) cars to begin with, so I assume with adding metal and glass weight didn't really hinder much of the drivability as opposed to the Bentley.

Thanks for the kind words!
Old 01-31-2017, 07:56 AM
dgpnaples
Intermediate

Did you buy the car new in 2001? So this is a one owner car. Please advise. Thank you.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:00 PM
AfroThunder
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dgpnaples
Did you buy the car new in 2001? So this is a one owner car. Please advise. Thank you.
No, I am the 3rd owner. But I know the car's history very well. Why do you ask?
Old 01-31-2017, 03:19 PM
Bleifuss
Advanced

Beautiful car! Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: Bentley Arnage Red Label - 29k original miles