Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 Honda S2000 Silverstone/Black 80K Miles 18K Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 07:43 PM
vudores
Rennlist Member

Received 104 Likes on 40 Posts
Default FS: 2004 Honda S2000 Silverstone/Black 80K Miles 18K Atlanta

Year: 2004
Make: Honda
Model: S2000
Mileage (numbers only please): 80395
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Silverstone
Price (no $ sign please): $18000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Due to being only able to have one car at a time and having a P car incoming (that I found on RL!) I'm selling my 2004 Silverstone/Black Honda S2000. I am the third owner and searched a long time for a 100% stock and well taken care of example. The car is in excellent shape mechanically and cosmetically; people never believe that it's a 12 year old car. Despite my best intentions, the car has never been autocrossed or tracked (shame shame shame).

It currently has 80,395 miles, but this will go up as I daily drive the car. Within the last year I had an alignment, the coolant flushed, brake fluid flushed and stainless brake lines installed, the differential and transmission fluids changed, and of course Mobil 1 oil changes, the most recent of which was last month.

Although the car was 100% stock when I purchased it, I made some slight modifications, all of which can be reversed (and I have the original parts (except the side markers), which will come with the sale). My "mods" were slight and I think only enhance the car, but obviously that's subjective. The changes I made are: 1) swapped orange clear markers for clear markers; 2) swapped stock radio for Pioneer unit with bluetooth (so you can make calls and also stream music from your phone), I also installed the Modifry device that kept the radio controls by the steering wheel operational; 3) changed the stock shift boot, which was sagging, and ****, for a alcantara/red boot and Skunk shift ****; 4) I purchased full length S2000 carpet mats to cover the entire front, rather than the stock mats that just cover a portion. The mats were handmade and have red stitching and go well with the car. Also included with the S2000 are the tonneau cover and a high quality car cover.

The car is kept inside a garage at home and parked in a covered deck while I'm at work, so it's in really good shape. I wash it using Zaino products and it doesn't have a single dent or ding. Obviously there are normal rock chips on the front, but that's to be expected of a car with 80K miles. That said, with the color of the car being what it is they really blend in well. The only other negative cosmetically is that the prior owner was on an incline and let the car roll back around 1' and hit his wife's car. As a result there is a little spot on the rear bumper where the point of impact was (I have a picture in the album) and the left side of the bumper got pushed up a little. He never took it to a body shop and neither did I as it's hardly noticeable. 99% of people wouldn't notice it, but I believe in full disclosure. The car has had no accidents or paintwork and I have a clean title in hand.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking 18K OBRO. This car needs nothing and is an absolute blast to drive. You can drive it in a way that's a lot of fun and you won't be breaking laws to the degree that you would if you were in a 911. For the price of just a few Porsche options (ceramic brakes, buckets, paint to sample, done) you can have a whole extra car!

Album with a lot of high res pictures:

https://www.flickr.c...s/74325055@N03/

Inspections welcome in Atlanta.
Attached Images         
Old 08-28-2016, 09:14 PM
sulu911
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

What a value. I hear these cars handle like they are on rails. GLWS
Old 09-01-2016, 08:51 PM
vudores
Rennlist Member