Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Rare Slate Grey GT4 (PTS 615) w/ Buckets

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 11:29 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,482 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 975
Color: Slate Grey (PTS 615)
VIN: WP0AC2A85GK191263
Price (no $ sign please): $129950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

$30-$100k.
depends on what color you want.
i have a signal yellow RS, i wouldn't part with it for less than $200k over msrp. no i am not kidding
Old 09-07-2016, 07:46 PM
RNGRJAG
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Mooty. Had no idea PTS was/is such a lottery ticket. That's a hell of a premium for a paint job. Next up...finding a PTS on my next Porsche!
Old 09-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by RNGRJAG
Thanks Mooty. Had no idea PTS was/is such a lottery ticket.
That's a hell of a premium for a paint job. Next up...finding
a PTS on my next Porsche!
PTS the lottery ticket? Who would have thunk it? Not me.

Good luck with the sale, Sportscentury. It's a well-spec'ced gt4
in a stunningly beautiful & elegant color!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 09-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 709 Likes on 336 Posts

Whatever happened to this beautiful beast?
Old 09-25-2016, 05:26 PM
vintage356
Banned

Nice car good luck with the sale, however you should be careful I am not sure ads like this are allowed any longer on this site.. A few people have been kicked off the board recently for offering cars for sale with very low miles over MSRP unless you pay a dealer fee to the site.

Again , great car GLWS
Old 09-25-2016, 05:33 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage356
however you should be careful I am not sure ads like this are allowed any longer on this site.. A few people have been kicked off the board recently for offering cars for sale with very low miles over MSRP unless you pay a dealer fee to the site. Again , great car GLWS
Put the drugs down.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
$30-$100k.
i have a signal yellow RS, i wouldn't part with it for less than $200k over msrp. no i am not kidding
Mooty-

I sure hope you are right. But doesn't it depend more on if the Porsche model is one that has low production numbers such as GT3's, GTGT3 RS's, etc? Do "regular" 911's (such as my 2015 C4S) really command a $30K resale premium due to it being PTS?
Old 09-25-2016, 08:46 PM
vintage356
Banned

Originally Posted by LexVan
Put the drugs down.
Don't be so sure of yourself, I know atleast 1 serious collector that was recently banned from the site for this exact type of ad. The logic of the group that runs the site is that if you are going to ask over MSRP for a car with uber low miles than in effect you are a dealer and therefor must pay a "fee" to the site in terms of a dealer sponsership. When this individual was not willing to pay a dealer fee as a private collector/non dealer he was banned. So just saying, be careful .
Old 09-25-2016, 08:52 PM
vintage356
Banned

Originally Posted by mooty
$30-$100k.

With the overall P car market slowing down a bit, I also believe the premiums for PTS have slowed or that bubble has somewhat burst. It is not so easy anymore to get big #'s for PTS , I know of many PTS blue gt3 etc that are maybe 10k over a standard color. Much of this reason is simple supply and demand. 10 years ago very few people were ordering PTS cars and therefore they were really rare. Today , in the past 4 years or so, many people have caught on to PTS as a money maker for resale that there are simply many more PTS cars out there for all models. Still a PTS car is more rare than a stock color, but not nearly as rare as they were 10+ years ago.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:08 PM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

asking prices and perceived value are just that
takes a buyer to make a sale

glws to op
Old 09-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 294 Posts

It is not so easy anymore to get big #'s for PTS , I know of many PTS blue gt3 etc that are maybe 10k over a standard color.
That's the thing. So many people waste d a pts slot on voodoo blue. I bet you though if those gt3s were a classic color, they'd be highly sought after.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:45 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140
Whatever happened to this beautiful beast?
Hi, Jamie. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry for the delay in responding, I'm not on RL much these days. I've had some good offers and was close to a sale with one buyer but it didn't close. I've been reminded of why I've always traded or sold to dealers. They pay less but the difference in money can be justified by the difference in time, effort and hassles. Several friends/members have suggested this is the wrong time to sell and I should wait until late winter/early spring. They are probably right; I never claimed to be any good at this . Anyway, my slate grey GT4 will be shown at the PCA OktoberFast event this Sunday in Boise. If anyone is interested in seeing the car or stopping by to say hello, I will be there all day. Please PM or email (rgf2 at duke dot edu) for details and directions. This event has been a lot of fun with beautiful early fall weather the last few years and the dining and shopping at the host location are among the best in the PNW.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Don't be so sure of yourself, I know atleast 1 serious collector that was recently banned from the site for this exact type of ad. The logic of the group that runs the site is that if you are going to ask over MSRP for a car with uber low miles than in effect you are a dealer and therefor must pay a "fee" to the site in terms of a dealer sponsership. When this individual was not willing to pay a dealer fee as a private collector/non dealer he was banned. So just saying, be careful .
Allow me to clarify - a "collector" who flips multiple cars in a row over a short period of time starts to look and smell like a dealer or a flipper. Offering three of the same cars at one time does not fit the profile of a Member selling his car. So yes, he was banned. The prices he asked for the cars were not material to the case. The volume of flips was. The GT4 in this thread is accurately priced. They are in high demand and going well over MSRP. Had I know how good the GT4 is, I'd have bought one instead of my 2016 RS.

Regards,
Old 09-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 709 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
Hi, Jamie. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry for the delay in responding, I'm not on RL much these days. I've had some good offers and was close to a sale with one buyer but it didn't close. I've been reminded of why I've always traded or sold to dealers. They pay less but the difference in money can be justified by the difference in time, effort and hassles. Several friends/members have suggested this is the wrong time to sell and I should wait until late winter/early spring. They are probably right; I never claimed to be any good at this . Anyway, my slate grey GT4 will be shown at the PCA OktoberFast event this Sunday in Boise. If anyone is interested in seeing the car or stopping by to say hello, I will be there all day. Please PM or email (rgf2 at duke dot edu) for details and directions. This event has been a lot of fun with beautiful early fall weather the last few years and the dining and shopping at the host location are among the best in the PNW.
Well, good luck. She sure is a beauty.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:18 PM
vintage356
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
Allow me to clarify - a "collector" who flips multiple cars in a row over a short period of time starts to look and smell like a dealer or a flipper. Offering three of the same cars at one time does not fit the profile of a Member selling his car. So yes, he was banned. The prices he asked for the cars were not material to the case. The volume of flips was. The GT4 in this thread is accurately priced. They are in high demand and going well over MSRP. Had I know how good the GT4 is, I'd have bought one instead of my 2016 RS.

Regards,
I know well the collector you are referring to and while I appreciate you are trying to clarify you might want to go back and re read his ad. He just purchased a very nice original RUF porsche and was looking to sell 1 of his 3 boxer spyders as he ran out of space NOT all 3 for them. This collector is far from a flipper, dealer or whatever you would like to call it.

Quick Reply: Rare Slate Grey GT4 (PTS 615) w/ Buckets