Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2007 GT3 for sale--the one you want! Price change

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 03:10 PM
/five
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 2007 GT3 for sale--the one you want! Price change

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 19990
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Carrara whte
VIN: WP0AC29987S792177
Price (no $ sign please): $90000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Babied 2007 Carrara white, ZERO over revs in ANY range (pulled DME last night for sale), no accident history of any kind, original near perfect paint with partial clear bras from new, perfect glass, not tracked by me or prior owners from what I know. 19,990 miles with 739.4 operating hours yielding average of 27mph consistent with Cars & Coffee use. I'd have to pull Carfax again but believe three owners before me. I'm still in touch with gentleman I purchased from. I hunted for 6 months looking for the best car I could and bought this unadvertised in 2014 from a neighbor of a guy I befriended when I had my 930 for sale.

I have both keys, window sticker (laminated by original owner), all factory documents, good service records. I just had full service done 34 miles and 2 weeks ago by local PCA-recommened independent shop to include Mobil One, fluids, oil, cabin air filters, etc.. It is ready to fly in and drive anywhere for the new owner. The car is desirably spec'd with black full leather, rear center console in leather, Porsche crest in headrest, PCCBs, NO wart/sport chrono, NO nav display to look dated, Bi-Xenon headlamp package, 18-way adaptive sport seats with heat, aluminum foot rest, wheel caps with colored crest, sound package plus, interior color floor mats. MSRP was $126,005.

Mods include Cargraphic exhaust (sounds incredible), lowered to Euro height, factory GT3 wheels professionally painted graphite/gun metal with Porsche crests, and clear side markers. Factory yellow seat belts were installed last year to compliment the PCCBs and the original black ones are boxed with the car.

Issues are sticky radio *****, tpms light is on (prior owner told me that he had replaced one tire pressure monitor but probably needed others and I just have lived with), front lip is scraped up on my driveway but I have a brand new spare in reserve that I will include with car, slight curb rash on passenger back wheel that I did backing out of driveway the first week I had it. Clear bra is starting to very slightly yellow. A new Interstate battery replaced the original Mols Porsche battery last fall and 300 miles ago. Quick release terminal is in place for C-tek battery charger that I keep car on. I'm super picky and car is in great shape. Prior owner and I have been mindful to keep the car well exercised every few weeks, taking it up in the higher rev ranges after it is warmed up when it gets out of the garage. Undercarriage is absolutely excellent and it has been driven only on dry days for my and prior owners time (can't vouch before that but absolutely no salt, rain, snow). I haven't even wet washed the car. There are NO oil drips, leaks, etc..

I have a set of almost perfect (3500 mile) carbon Carrera GT seats. These are the real deal (paid ~11 or 12k IIRC) and not the folding GT2 buckets. (The driver's side bolster is protected with Recaro cover in pics). I also have a set of gorgeous BBS satin black forged monoblocks new in box without ever having had tires mounted. There is a long thread on RL from last summer about these if you search posts made by me and I think I paid about 7500 for the wheels but would need to look that up. I never had time to mount these.

After much internal back and forth, and seeking help from this board, I've decided to sell my GT3 and will be moving on to a 981 Spyder. I never got to do any DE or track the car as I had originally intended and I'm hoping the Spyder is more wife-friendly and fun at legal limits on the street.

Pricing:
Without CGT seats or wheels will be 90k (original 18 way-heated adaptive sport seats, factory GT3 wheels).
With CGT seats 98k
With CGT seats and BBS wheels 103k
I won't sell seats or wheels separately from car until the car sells (buyer of car has first right of refusal for seats and wheels).

I am asking that the buyer have funds in place when making a commitment to buy and I'd like to close a quick transaction. I own the GT3 outright with no liens or any sort of encumbrances. The car is garaged at my home in Amarillo, TX. I just moved from Wyoming and you will note it still wears Wyoming plates. If you need me to meet a shipper, I am happy to assist. If you want to fly or drive in, and drive out, the car is ready to go and I'm happy to grab you from the airport, show you the car and even host you for dinner.

The car is only listed on RL for now. I will honor first public offer to buy at ask (comment in this thread and follow up with me through PM or email wshear.md@gmail.com). I am hoping to keep this easy for both of us.

Thanks for the interest
Bill
Attached Images            

Last edited by /five; 08-14-2016 at 04:44 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:03 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

just awesome!
Old 08-13-2016, 05:11 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

If you sell the seats, let me know, I'll drive up and get them.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:34 PM
code.monkey
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, now that is a beautiful example of a GT3. And those seats are the best!

Btw, I'm curious to know where you got the bolster protector? I'm thinking of getting one for mine. Cheers.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 294 Posts

Wow what a great car, at an intriguing price, almost 996 territory. The only thing if it were me, I think it'd be worth to replace the TPMS and not having to explain the light, it's special enough a car to deserve that.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:30 PM
xpensivewino
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 32 Posts

I also very interested in the bolster cover. Beautiful car by the way
Old 08-13-2016, 09:49 PM
moveswiftly
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Such a beautiful car!!!! If I hadn't just bought a GT4 I would've purchased this as it sits!!!!
Old 08-13-2016, 11:46 PM
/five
Rennlist Member

Let's try the car at 90, car with CGT seats at 98, CGT and BBS forged monoblocks at 103.

I'll unbox and load some pics of the BBS wheels tomorrow. They look fantastic.

Regarding the seat bolster--there was a thread on this a few months ago. I ordered one on the advice of others off eBay. It shipped from Thailand and I assume may be a knock-off, but heavy vinyl,well stitched and serves its purpose well. I think it was about 40 or 50 dollars and well worth it.
Old 08-14-2016, 02:36 AM
Misplacedyankee
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

Also interested in the seats if that gets parted.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:08 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,954 Likes on 555 Posts

This looks to be a great car. I wish I was not in the middle of so many things. Would be a great DD for me
Old 08-14-2016, 12:58 PM
/five
Rennlist Member

I'll extend same offer to RL that I agreed to w prospective buyer (still open for sale needing financing) of 94k w CGT and delivery sofas. At that price I'm keeping the BBS for later sale. I'm putting on PCA site today. Thanks for interest!
Old 08-14-2016, 02:49 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Hi /five,

I am interested in purchasing your car. I do not need financing. I have tons of references. I am available at jofstein@hotmail.com. And on mobile at 415 516-5778. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-14-2016, 04:07 PM
/five
Rennlist Member

Car is sold to gt2-josh. Thanks for the interest!
Old 08-14-2016, 04:13 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks /five. Awesome transaction. We share the same interests in all things cars and much other stuff. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Kind Regards, Josh
Old 08-14-2016, 04:36 PM
waizone
Burning Brakes

Received 50 Likes on 33 Posts

Congrats to both. You beat me to a great car, Josh. Enjoy.

Quick Reply: 2007 GT3 for sale--the one you want! Price change