Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 Porsche Boxster S FOR SALE! (PDK)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 09:26 PM
bluemenace981
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Porsche Boxster S FOR SALE! (PDK)

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Cont. Porsche Models: Boxster S
Mileage (numbers only please): 11500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Aqua Blue Metallic
VIN: WP0CB2A80DS132807
Price (no $ sign please): $52400
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

FOR SALE! 2013 PORSCHE BOXSTER S with only 11,500 miles. This true original owner garage queen only has about 150 miles driven with the top UP! It's never been driven in the rain, or snow, or in anything but pure sunshine. Never any autocrosses or track time.

Exterior is Aqua Blue Metallic with a Luxor Beige interior. PDK transmission- Get in, turn the key, shift into "D" and step on the gas!

Car is fully documented from the order sheet, to screen shots of the autoship "Grand Cosmo" docking at Davidsonville, and also the single dollar bills that JD Power sent to do the survey. All maintenance records available. 3 year Service has been completed. See COA for all the options! I will mention that I did not take delivery with the Goodyear Eagle Tires. I made the dealer switch the tires out for Pirelli P-Zeros.

KBB says that this car in this condition sells for $52,490 and has a trade-in value of between $47k and $50,467. I consider this car in excellent condition. It has one scratch on the front bumper, but it's on the clear bra so no harm done. Reasonable offers entertained. Please contact me here through private message or at my email, cab996c4@verizon.net. The car is located in Newark, DE and I have the title in hand for an easy transaction.

Reason for selling? Time to look for the next P car! Can you say air cooled?
Attached Images        

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche Boxster S FOR SALE! (PDK)