Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 11:08 PM
abcut973
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 967
Color: White
VIN: WP0AF2A90GS192207
Price (no $ sign please): $260000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

But these cars have been sitting for a while and will still sit
Old 03-17-2016, 06:46 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,792 Likes on 2,160 Posts

Originally Posted by Trader220
Looking at Cars.com Ebay and Autotrader this evening there is one that's a few bucks less....one.

Most are offered at $290,000 to well into the $300's

Thanks to those who made offers already. I am certainly willing to consider any offers.
Yeah and they sit and sit and sit and sit and sit. I've been working with 2 brokers who tell me what RSs have sold for. The market is around $50k over for white, silver, and lava RSs with < 1,000 miles. You want the car sold then price it around $250k. End of story.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:03 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Like the man said, make an offer!

The free market supply/demand does tend to work in the USA.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:13 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 677 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by Trader220
Looking at Cars.com Ebay and Autotrader this evening there is one that's a few bucks less....one.

Most are offered at $290,000 to well into the $300's

Thanks to those who made offers already. I am certainly willing to consider any offers.
"offered" is the key word. I am only crapping on the price because you said "quick sale". That right there is funny.

I get it free market blah, blah, blah. You are however right in the range of all the other folks "ASKING" prices.

Good luck with the sale. I am confident I will get one of these RS' for MSRP in less than 12 months. If I don't then no big deal.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Zucc
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is really entertaining to be educated by all the car buying experts on Rennlist who all know what the Market value is on various cars that they do not own or will never buy. It reminds me of people who think that they are good negotiators because they walked out of a dealership because they would not sell them a car at the price they demanded. A good negotiator leaves with the oblject of his desire at a price that is agreeable to both parties. Anything else is just a waste of time and hot air IMO.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:33 PM
Trader220
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks STG991 and Zucc.

I guess if others want to play word games then define "quick" anyway you like if its funny to you.

No offense to anyone but like the word "rich" implies different net liq's to different people, the word "quick" implies different time frames to different people too.

I priced it below all of the others I saw on Cars.com, AT and eBay when I listed it here.

Looking at the "asking prices" on line today I am still seeing mine as about the lowest out there. I am still seeing the majority at 299 and over. 20 year on several exchanges I have a fairly decent idea on what the meaning of a bid / offer spread is. No I am not expecting someone to come lift the offer.

Thanks
Old 03-17-2016, 08:35 PM
PertPlus
Advanced

Originally Posted by Zucc
It is really entertaining to be educated by all the car buying experts on Rennlist who all know what the Market value is on various cars that they do not own or will never buy. It reminds me of people who think that they are good negotiators because they walked out of a dealership because they would not sell them a car at the price they demanded. A good negotiator leaves with the oblject of his desire at a price that is agreeable to both parties. Anything else is just a waste of time and hot air IMO.
Actually, what you described is simply just a purchase. Even a bad negotiator leaves with the object of both parties agree on a price, that is simply called a contract. Otherwise, if the price isn't agreed upon by both parties, then you have no deal. So what you really just actually just wrote about was a normal agreement for someone to sell and someone to buy a car.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:39 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Originally Posted by PertPlus
Actually, what you described is simply just a purchase. Even a bad negotiator leaves with the object of both parties agree on a price, that is simply called a contract. Otherwise, if the price isn't agreed upon by both parties, then you have no deal. So what you really just actually just wrote about was a normal agreement for someone to sell and someone to buy a car.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:43 PM
PertPlus
Advanced

Originally Posted by goin2drt
Ugh my awful grammar! Rennlist wouldn't let me edit. Damn you rennlist!!!
Old 03-17-2016, 08:54 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

It is really entertaining to be educated by all the car buying experts on Rennlist who all know what the Market value is on various cars that they do not own or will never buy..
Don't actually need to buy to understand what the market value is. I can be an expert at real estate without buying, right. That is called a real estate agent. I just need to know what things actually sell for. As Trojan stated he actually knows what they have sold for so yes that actually makes him very educated on market value. I also have several confirmed sale prices that I know. Lastly I will buy when the market value gets down to where I am willing to spend my money.

A good negotiator leaves with the object of his desire at a price that is agreeable to both parties.
This is actually somewhat incorrect. This is the definition of what many educators and theorist's would call a win-win negotiation, not necessarily a good negotiator. I great negotiation especially if you never have to do business with that person again (i.e. a dealer) would be to get the best price or the best deal ever not necessarily ensuring that the dealer and you both feel like it is a good deal.

Anyway another free bump. I really wish RL would not allow people to reply to FS threads. I waste so much time having fun.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:16 PM
rosenbergendo
Drifting

Received 610 Likes on 295 Posts

Cars are well below 50k over with 100 plus new allocations in the next 4-5 weeks. The fools that paid 75k over are long long gone. Turned down a car at 40k over and WILL def get one of the next allocations for 0.0 over.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:42 PM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

And desire makes you do very strange if not stupid things. Necessity is usually a more rational mindset. My desire towards a girlfriend or two has made my pockets much lighter than anything else in my life...
Old 03-18-2016, 12:18 AM
-eztrader-
Rennlist Member

Received 251 Likes on 136 Posts

Still for sale???

I have no problem with anyone asking any price. It's their car, and their right to do so.

But the cheap salesman talk "priced for quick sale" cracks me up.

Did it quickly sell yet?
Old 03-18-2016, 02:08 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,792 Likes on 2,160 Posts

Hmmm, let's see....I'm ACTIVELY shopping for an RS and willing to pay over MSRP for one that makes sense for me and I'm working with/talking to 2 brokers that have helped sell over a 2 dozen cars in the past 6-9 months. Those both told me that prices are down and keep drifting lower. They also let me know what certain cars have sold for and I know the asking prices of their current customers. The cars you see are listed higher on Ebay and autotrader are just asking prices by dreamers not sellers. I was offered a white RS for $40k last week but it was pimped out with too many options for me so I took a pass.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,722 Likes on 913 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
I've been working with 2 brokers who tell me what RSs have sold for. The market is around $50k over for white, silver, and lava RSs with < 1,000 miles.
What's the over under on UV according to your broker?

OP: GLWS

Quick Reply: 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS