Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

911 50th Anniversary - Geyser Grey PDK

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 10:13 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default 911 50th Anniversary - Geyser Grey PDK - *PRICE REDUCED*

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 20694
Color: Geyser Grey Metallic
VIN: WPOAB2A91ES121932
Price (no $ sign please): $119500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

For sale is my 2014 50th Anniversary in Geyser Grey Metallic over Agate Grey/Houndstooth interior. I am the original owner and purchased this car from Porsche of the Main Line taking delivery on January 30th, 2014. Prior to delivery POTML installed a full hood Xpel clear bra on the front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, back of mirrors, rocker panels, area in front of rear tires, and strip behind rear tires. In addition, I purchased the 3yr road hazard package covering the wheels and this package is transferrable with the car to a new owner.

This was my daily driver except for the harsh winter months where I drove the F150 instead. I say was, because I just picked up the exact same car in a manual transmission in graphite grey as my new daily driver. That's how much I love these 50th Anniversary cars. I'm not a smoker and the car has never been smoked in. Original sticker was $138,760 and options include:

PDCC incl PASM Sport (4,050)
PDK (4,320)
Automatically dimming mirrors (420)
Seat heating (front) (690)
Fire extinguiser (140)
Luggage net in passenger footwell
Smoking package
ParkAssist (front and rear) (990)
Bose Surround Sound System (1,590)
Sirius XM Satellite Radio Receiver (750)
Bi-Xenon headlights in Black incl PDLS (715)
No Sunroof

The car has been serviced by POTML since I purchased it new. The 2 year service has already been performed and it received new rear tires in June. As far as condition goes, there are only 3 very minor blemishes that I know of. First is a stone chip in the Xpel on the front hood that only penetrated the Xpel, not the underlying paint. Second is a very very minor dent in the driver door low center by the rocker panel that is smaller than a dime. It was small enough that I struggled to find it and can't capture it in a picture appropriately as you can only notice in certain lights and at a very particular angle but in the spirit of full disclosure felt it was worth mentioning. Third, when getting out of the car once, a money clip in my pocket scraped the side of the leather wrapped steering wheel at about 11 o'clock on the steering wheel. It is not a rip or tear at all, it is just a small scrape superficially on the leather. Because of the Xpel, the paint is in impeccable shape.

This car is still under full factory warranty as the in service date was January 2014. I have all original paperwork, books, manuals, window sticker, both keys, and all delivery paperwork. I immediately put Porsche all-weather mats in the car at delivery, so the original floor mats are in perfect as-delivered condition.

For those that don't know what a 911 50th Anniversary is, it is among an elite grouping of cars that will likely go down in history as the last of the naturally aspirated 911s. It is a Carrera S widebody with the X51 powerkit at it's core which boosts power to 430HP versus the stock S at 400HP. The aesthetic and historically significant touches include chrome window trim, chrome rear deck trim, modern Fuchs wheels, green instrument dials and numbers, houndstooth cloth seat inserts and a color never done before in a Porsche, namely Geyser Grey Metallic. The Geyser Grey looks white, ivory, or grey depending on the light that hits it and stands out among normal white cars.

While the car has launch control capability, I never used the launch control on the car. Yes, I know, hard to believe, but I never used it. I've never tracked this car once. I simply enjoyed the hell out of it as a daily driver for almost 2 years dropping my kids off at school every day in it.

Not many of these cars hit the market, but I'm pricing it aggressively at $119,500 obo. Since I just purchased another 911-50 as a daily driver, I'm not interested in a trade. Of course, a quick and painless cash transaction is certainly worth some consideration so if you are in this boat, make me an offer. What's the worse thing I'll say, no? I'm happy to answer any questions via PM or you can email me at nicholasbenz@yahoo.com. Here are some pics. Thanks, Nick...
Attached Images             

Last edited by benz; 01-09-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: price reduced
Old 12-16-2015, 11:45 PM
bergx7
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 57 Posts

Beauty!
Old 12-17-2015, 12:59 AM
ricks234
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

So you purchased another of the same car? Absolutely beautiful car, and if I were in the market for a 991, this would be it...
Old 12-17-2015, 11:46 AM
benz
Rennlist Member

Not exactly the same, but yes, I bought another 50th Anniversary. The one I bought is the darker charcoal grey but in a MANUAL transmission versus this one which is PDK. I know, I know, I should have spec'd the car I bought as a manual and if I did, I wouldn't be selling it EVER. I think these cars are very special and as the last of the naturally aspirated cars but with a specialness of the 50th will be highly regarded for years to come. Of course, that is my personal opinion and I'm sure others feel the direction of Porsche into turbos is the bees knees, but I'm an air-cooled 993 at heart and a naturally aspirated guy as a close second.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:51 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

All PM's responded to.

The exact in-service date is 1/27/14 so the warranty expires 1/27/18.
The car is limited edition number 977 as the picture represents.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:33 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

I know this car. She's a beauty, and looks brand new. Benz treats his cars extremely well... (His friends, maybe that's another story).

I bet the buyer could negotiate for quite an impressive selection of craft brews and DFH swag with the purchase.
Old 12-19-2015, 12:06 PM
slvr993
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 33 Posts

Fantastic car! I know the car well and would have stroked this check on the spot but I had no luck convincing him to sell it in June when I was shopping for a 991. Someones gonna get an awesome deal!
Old 12-19-2015, 06:57 PM
GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gorgeous example! GLWS
Old 01-03-2016, 11:42 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

Well folks, after 2 weeks vacation with my family out of the country, I'm back to trying to find this 50th a new home. Price reduced to $116,900 obo. Go ahead guys and gals, make me an offer, what's the worst I'll say?

Nick...
Old 01-09-2016, 10:56 AM
danielyonker
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by benz
Well folks, after 2 weeks vacation with my family out of the country, I'm back to trying to find this 50th a new home. Price reduced to $116,900 obo. Go ahead guys and gals, make me an offer, what's the worst I'll say?

Nick...

Whoa - Holy cow. Only 116,900?? I'm tempted.

I have seen and sat in this car. It is a beauty.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:08 AM
tsm968
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Having ridden in this car, I can attest to the fact that it is simply gorgeous! Nick takes meticulous care of his vehicles. Make him an offer and make yourself a very happy camper.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:57 AM
benz
Rennlist Member

Price reduced to $114k and I'll fill the front trunk with beer
Old 01-16-2016, 12:59 AM
RugRunner
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man that's so pretty.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:14 PM
benz