Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

new 2016 Boxster Spyder w/Full Bucket Seats at Capital Porsche

Old 11-30-2015, 11:25 AM
richk
Rennlist Member

Received 879 Likes on 364 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Cont. Porsche Models: Boxster S
Mileage (numbers only please): 21
Color: GT Silver
VIN: WP0CC2A82GS152316
Price (no $ sign please): $99670
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Speedster
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I guess I bought my 911 turbo s with your credit. Any time your in LA come drive it...

I am sure I have owned more P cars than you will own in this lifetime.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Porsche-Suchtig
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I've driven both the GT4 and the Spyder for about 500 miles each. The Spyder is actually more fun to drive on public roads. It's just a little less grippy, which gives the car the ability to drift (4-wheel) just a bit more and the open air cockpit lets you really enjoy the exhaust note and the elements. In short, more feedback and feel at street level speeds.

The GT4 is great too... but it's probably better suited to track duty. And then there's the issue of the premium.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:55 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by richk
I am enjoying this...we are now praising a Porsche dealer for selling us a 100k Boxster at sticker. I would rather use that 100k to pay the premium on the GT3RS.
HAHA! Love this perspective. So ironic, right?
Buy the best Boxster ever made, or buy the [NOT GOING TO SAY "BEST"... avoid flame wars!!!] GT3 RS with "Boxster Spyder" $100k premium!
Old 11-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Looks like it's SOLD! I had it sold a couple times, but some things fell through for the potential buyers. But it looks like my buyer now is rock-solid. I'll let him make the announcement!
Old 11-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Milehigh981
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Capital Porsche
Looks like it's SOLD! I had it sold a couple times, but some things fell through for the potential buyers. But it looks like my buyer now is rock-solid. I'll let him make the announcement!
Awesome, that is one nice car and will echo others sentiments about selling at MSRP
Old 11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
kab1994
Racer

I am enjoying this...we are now praising a Porsche dealer for selling us a 100k Boxster at sticker. I would rather use that 100k to pay the premium on the GT3RS.
I have been following this thread and I kind of agree with this statement. When a dealer commends themselves for selling a car at a price the manufacturer deems is the most money it is worth....... Especially a boxster (don't get me wrong it's an awesome car).... Well you see where I'm going. Now if this were a GT3RS they were selling at MSRP well then I'd give them a high five.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:43 PM
kab1994
Racer

Just saw it has sold. Congratulations to the new owner, the car is absolutely beautiful.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:23 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

I guess I bought my 911 turbo s with your credit. Any time your in LA come drive it...

I am sure I have owned more P cars than you will own in this lifetime.
Lol, if you say so. Just sold my 991 Turbo S, but you enjoy. In the mean time, at least trolling other people's For Sale threads is free, so you won't have to get your purse out for that.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:24 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Congrats!
Old 11-30-2015, 02:41 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by kab1994
I have been following this thread and I kind of agree with this statement. When a dealer commends themselves for selling a car at a price the manufacturer deems is the most money it is worth....... Especially a boxster (don't get me wrong it's an awesome car).... Well you see where I'm going. Now if this were a GT3RS they were selling at MSRP well then I'd give them a high five.
Well, I'll say that I never commended myself for selling at MSRP... but it seems the majority of posters did thank me for not marking it up!
But for what it's worth, we do not mark up any car over MSRP. Perhaps some day in the future we will, but for the last 5 years that I've been in charge of the Porsche operation here, we'll do straight MSRP on rare units, and GREAT deals for production volume models!
(especially closeout model year, like the 2015 Boxster S HERE, and I'll make a great deal on the new 2016 911 TTS Coupe HERE, and I have a new 2015 Cayenne Turbo S for $15k off MSRP, and the 2015 911 GTS Cab for over $17k off HERE, etc....)

AND by the way, I can't take any more orders for GT4, GT3, or GT3 RS... I'm not getting any more (unless by miracle).
Old 11-30-2015, 03:07 PM
richk
Rennlist Member

Received 879 Likes on 364 Posts

Congrats on sale...I didn't realize that mrs sport century was the RL moderator.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:04 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,952 Likes on 555 Posts

Well, I'll say that I never commended myself for selling at MSRP... but it seems the majority of posters did thank me for not marking it up! But for what it's worth, we do not mark up any car over MSRP. Perhaps some day in the future we will, but for the last 5 years that I've been in charge of the Porsche operation here, we'll do straight MSRP on rare units, and GREAT deals for production volume models! (especially closeout model year, like the 2015 Boxster S HERE, and I'll make a great deal on the new 2016 911 TTS Coupe HERE, and I have a new 2015 Cayenne Turbo S for $15k off MSRP, and the 2015 911 GTS Cab for over $17k off HERE, etc....) AND by the way, I can't take any more orders for GT4, GT3, or GT3 RS... I'm not getting any more (unless by miracle).
Thanks! This car will tide me over until my GT4 comes. It's 60-70F this time of year in Newport Beach so top down motoring is worth it.

Super easy transaction.

Also my race team is going to see what we can fabricate for the car- we are racing the GT4 in IMSA next year so we will blueprint some goodies off this car (carbon fenders, hood, exhaust etc)
Old 12-03-2015, 04:58 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 256 Likes on 172 Posts

congrats on the classic color combo
Old 12-04-2015, 12:57 AM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
Thanks! This car will tide me over until my GT4 comes. It's 60-70F this time of year in Newport Beach so top down motoring is worth it.

Super easy transaction.

Also my race team is going to see what we can fabricate for the car- we are racing the GT4 in IMSA next year so we will blueprint some goodies off this car (carbon fenders, hood, exhaust etc)
Do you like baseball?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new 2016 Boxster Spyder w/Full Bucket Seats at Capital Porsche