Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Porsche Trades? 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/SVT Performance & Technology Pack

Old 06-24-2015, 11:51 AM
BBA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Porsche Trades? 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/SVT Performance & Technology Pack

Year: 2011
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Mileage (numbers only please): 37268
Color: Kona Blue
VIN: 1ZVBP8JS2B5151038
Price (no $ sign please): $39950
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Posting this here in case someone is interested in something different but still a lot of fun. I would consider trades for Porsches or other interesting vehicles.

Summary: 2011 Shelby Mustang GT500, Kona Blue with Race Red stripes, black interior with red stripes, 37,268 miles, 6-speed manual, 550 HP supercharged 5.4L V8, electronics package, performance package, very clean inside and out. Still under 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty coverage.

In the following paragraphs I will attempt to describe this very special car in excruciating detail. This is a very clean GT500 in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition with a few tasteful aftermarket upgrades. It is a fantastic running and driving car, and gets a lot of attention.

Standard Features:
Power windows, doors, mirrors, locks, driver's seat, keyless entry, Homelink, HID lights, Shaker 500 audio, Sync voice activated system with Bluetooth and USB, Sirius satellite radio with active subscription, aluminum hood, sport seats, Brembo brakes, stability and traction control, TPMS, and dual front and side airbags.

Options:
Electronics Package: Voice-activated touchscreen navigation system with single-DVD/CD/MP3 player with DVD audio and video capability, HD radio, internal hard disk drive for map/point of interest/10 gigabyte Music Jukebox, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and Sirius Travel Link with active subscription.

Performance Package: Unique gunmetal gray wheels with high performance tires, 19" front and 20" rear, 3.73 limited slip differential, rear decklid spoiler, unique stripe package, and shift ****.

Other Upgrades: Eibach Pro Street S coilover suspension, Eibach sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, and Shelby front camber/caster plates.

Exterior: While I have had a lot of really spectacular cars, few have the visual appeal of this GT500. The Kona Blue with Race Red stripes is just a fantastic color combination, it is a car that will get both attention and compliments. Paint is in exceptional condition, flawless with the exception of a few light rock chips on the front bumper and hood. With a recent polish, clay bar, and Zaino wax it is deep and glossy. Combined with the Performance Package gunmetal gray wheels it is a great combination. The body is perfectly straight, no dents, dings, scratches, or other damage. With the slightly lower stance from the Eibach coilovers, it is a simply stunning car.

Interior: Nearly perfect. No stains, tears, cracks, scratches, smells, or signs of smoking or pets. Leather is nearly perfect with very light wear, carpet is perfect, vinyl and plastic is nearly perfect. Everything works exactly as it should, with the driver's seat base just replaced due to an inoperative motor. Basically loaded with power everything, touchscreen GPS navigation, leather, Sirius satellite radio, dual zone automatic climate control, etc. It is a very nice place to spend time.

Mechanical: Again in excellent condition. Needless to say, the engine in this car is simply incredible. Power is linear and everywhere in the RPM range, it is never lacking for power. It is also not in any way temperamental, making it easy to drive around town or on the highway. The supercharger and exhaust combine to make wonderful intake and exhaust noise, enough to enjoy without becoming obnoxious on a long drive. The engine runs great without any caution lights or mechanical issues, and with a recent synthetic oil change is up to date on service. Despite being slightly lower than stock the Eibach coilovers provide OEM levels of ride comfort, and give the option to easily adjust up or down in ride height. No suspension pulling, clunks, or other signs of damage or wear. The Brembo brakes are strong without any vibration or pulling. The transmission shifts smoothly without any grinding or popping out of gears and the clutch is strong without any sign of slipping. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport in excellent condition with 8/32 front and 10/32 tread remaining, which translates to nearly new. Wiper blades are brand new Bosch Icon, fresh synthetic oil change, new pollen filter. Overall it is an incredible driving car that will put a goofy smile on your face, simply a huge amount of fun.

Flaws: Overall this is a superb car, ready to make other Mustang enthusiasts jealous at your local cars and coffee or car show. I am very particular about cars and fully believe in full disclosure, most of these flaws are very minor. Exterior -- a few light rock chips on the front end, some touched up but not a perfect match, light scraping on the underside of the plastic front splitter, three wheels have light curbing around the perimeter. Interior -- a few light scuffs on the plastic by the cup holder and shifter, light wear on the driver's side floor mat, light wear on the outer seat bolster leather.

I have described this car to the best of my ability, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Upon request I have over 100 high resolution DSLR photos, a copy of the Carfax, and a copy of the window sticker. Title is clean, clear, and in hand. This is a superb car that only needs a new home, I would happily drive it anywhere.

About Me: I am a lifelong car enthusiast, engineer, and Porsche Club member that enjoys playing with cars. I am active in the Pelican Parts and Rennlist online Porsche community, 1970 Mustang owner, and a religious attendee of Cars & Coffee Wichita. At my small indoor dealership I strive to do things better, without the games, hidden fees, and hassles frequently associated with buying a used car. If you are interested in a professional and straightforward used car buying experience please give me a call. If this isn't the right car for you, I also offer flat rate vehicle locating for late model used vehicles. Regardless of your car buying needs, I promise to treat you with honesty, integrity, and never waste your time.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:24 PM
tlisotta
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice Car Matt! GLWS - hope all is well!
Old 06-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Atrox
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Seen a lot of stangs, and this one is by far one of the few that stands out. What Porsche are you looking for?
Old 06-26-2015, 09:57 AM
BBA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. The color combo really makes this one stand out, it's part of why I bought it. I don't know the production numbers but I know I rarely see Kona Blue with Race Red stripes. It has an old school LeMans vibe to it. Or maybe that's just me.

I'm open on trades, just let me know what you would like to offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche Trades? 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/SVT Performance & Technology Pack