Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

RARE 2013 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP2!! only 500 IN USA(#0145)/TRACK READY!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 05:54 PM
GOAZFGP2
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RARE 2013 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP2!! only 500 IN USA(#0145)/TRACK READY!!

Year: 2013
Make: MINI
Model: Coupe
Mileage (numbers only please): 4899
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Thunder Gray
Price (no $ sign please): $36000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

MY 2013 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP2--

But first lets go over John Coopers Dream car!! would of been the GP2 for sure:

The fastest production MINI ever. Stock-- 211-hp turbo-charged 1.6 L direct-injected engine powers the 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP from 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. With only 2,000 produced worldwide, seeing one is almost as rare as catching up to one.

BUILT FOR SPEED
Just like the first GP, Mini tossed the rear seats in favor of a rear strut reinforcement brace to minimize weight and body sway.

RECARO SEATS
Adding to the list of reasons you won’t ever want to get out of the GP: a pair of special-edition RECARO sport seats specially designed for the 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP, complete with side-impact airbags.

RED ACCENTS
Aposematism: when animals have sharply contrasting highlights to warn predators they’re not to be trifled with. Wasps have yellow stripes. Coral snakes have contrasting bands. The John Cooper Works GP has red mirror caps, brake ducts and signature badging.

Did I said this earlier but let me say it again.....

MINI has announced its fastest production MINI ever!! -

2013 John Cooper Works GP Power & Handling

The performance of these very special MINI models comes from the brand’s turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder, which produces 211 hp and 192 lb-ft. It is essentially the same engine that propels the John Cooper Works hatch. For the 2013 model year JCW models get a new high-strength cylinder head, reinforced pistons, lighter camshafts, and the addition of BMW’s Valvetronic variable valve timing and lift setup. MINI has separated the electronic traction control (ETC) function from the stability-control system on this model; and has put the ETC in with a special GP mode that provides brake-based torque vectoring.

Design of the 2013 John Cooper Works GP2

The exterior of the JCW GP model gets special treatment too. The aggressive front and rear fascias, the side sills, the diffuser, the underbody panels, and the roof-mounted spoiler are all to increase aerodynamics, as well as to improve fuel efficiency and help this MINI achieve the 150-mph top speed. Interior changes include the removal of the rear seats to save weight. In the front are special Recaro sport seats with GP stitching. A leather steering wheel and shift **** appear, while the anthracite tach and speedo match the headliner.

My History with my Mini--- Bought Brand new-- FLORIDA car never seen snow

CLEAN CARFAX!! AND AUTOCHECK

FULL remaining factory warranty/ and maintance

My Mini GP2 #(0145)/(0500)

MODS LIST:

JB Performance Tuner/ Plus can TOOL ( HAVENT INSTALLED IT YET) adds up to 20whp and 30wtq
Forge Motorsports front mount Intercooler
Forge Motorsports BOV/Recirc Valve
Front Connecting Pipe (Cat Replacement)
2013 Europe fender flares no reflectors
BC Racing full race coil-over system
Alta Performance rear camber arms
BRracing MINI R56 roll bar / harness bar
Ecliptech Shift light
SSR GTV02 RIMS/wrapped in 215/40/17 Kumho V700( FIRST MINI WITH THIS NEW DESIGN WHEEL FROM SSR)
Cabronfiber handles and fuel cap.
ALL CHROME trim has been all painted gloss black.

TOO MUCH TO list.... and never had some time to enjoy it and its never been tracked. The plan was to track it, so plan didn't go as planned. My lost your Gain!! Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, I learn so much with this vehicle and the history of the Minicoopers!! I have to say this GP2 will be very hard for me to part ways with I am not looking for any trades I am working on two other projects at the moments.

Will be release in a magazine later this year!! just did the photoshoot last month!!

You can best contact me at :Bazookasaa@yahoo.com-iF NEEDED MORE PICTURES EMAIL ME OR PM ME I have too many to post --Chris
Attached Images       

Last edited by GOAZFGP2; 08-21-2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Price
Old 06-19-2014, 11:47 AM
GOAZFGP2
5th Gear

Price has been adjust! will come with stock rims,extra front lip and many more. any questions feel free to contact me Bazookasaa@yahoo.com
Old 06-30-2014, 12:43 PM
GOAZFGP2
5th Gear

PRICE DROPPED TO SELL FAST!!! $37,500 WITH ALL MODS
Old 06-30-2014, 09:30 PM
kayodoc
5th Gear

Great looking kart! Good luck with the sale!
Old 07-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Matt Murder
AutoX

What was MSRP?(sorry I'm google lazy what was the total cost of all your mods? How do the engine mods affect the warranty?
Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 PM
GOAZFGP2
5th Gear

MSRP--$39,950--- in mods $6.342 with all receipts--non of the mods will affect the warranty.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:28 PM
GOAZFGP2
5th Gear

WOW !! BLOW OUT PRICE $36,000!!!

Quick Reply: RARE 2013 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP2!! only 500 IN USA(#0145)/TRACK READY!!