Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Cayman S manual black-black untitled demo (54 mi) at Capital Porsche, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD! 2014 Cayman S manual black-black untitled demo (54 mi) at Capital Porsche, FL

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman S
Mileage (numbers only please): 54
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB2A82EK190166
Price (no $ sign please): $65007
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2/20/14 update: SOLD! Wes, thank you for your business. Enjoy your new Porsche!

This is a new and untitled 2014 Cayman S (981 series), with manual transmission. It has only 54 miles on it, and was our featured Cayman S Launch vehicle. As a Launch car, Porsche places it into service, so the in-service date (warranty start date) is 4/22/13. The car has never been sold or registered; it's completely brand-new other than a warranty that is 9 months into service.

MSRP is $72230. Rennlist sale price at 10% off MSRP--$65007 (plus tax and applicable fees)--and as always we will waive the $597 dealer fee for Rennlist members!

This Cayman S was configured as the launch car by PCNA to showcase many of the new highlights on the vehicle. It has a very nice set of equipment, including Infotainment Package with Bose Surround Sound System, and Premium Package with 14-way Power Sport Seats. Full options list follows:

981130 Cayman S
(A1) Black, $0
(AG) Black partial leather seats, $0
(480) 6-speed Manual Transmission, $0
(P06) Power Sports seats (14-way with memory, incl power Steering Column), $2320
(P9B) Premium Package i.c.w. Power Seat package, $1170
(603) Bi-Xenon(TM) headlights with PDLS (incl P9B)
(268) Rain sensor (incl P9B)
(276) Automatically dimming mirrors (incl P9B)
(342) Seat heating (front) (incl P9B)
(573) Dual-Zone Automatic A/C (incl P9B)
(P9G) Infotainment Package with BOSE, $3990
(UN1) Online Services (incl P9G)
(672) Extend Navigation Module - PCM 3.0 (incl P9G)
(680) BOSE Surround Sound System (incl P9G)
(690) XM Satellite Radio and HD Radio® Receiver (incl P9G)
(762) Launch vehicle, $0
$950 Destination
$72230 MSRP
I can also add the clear corner markers on request (no charge).

Please contact Michael Ludes, Porsche Sales Executive & Certified Brand Ambassador, with any questions on this vehicle: mludes@crowncars.com or (850) 205-1710 (work line). You can also text me at (850) 320-4080. Capital Porsche is closed on Sundays, and I'm off most Wednesdays.

Premium Package includes the following:

* 2-Zone Automatic Air Conditioning: 2-zone automatic climate control with separate temperature controls for driver and front passenger side, automatic air circulation control incl. air quality sensor and residual heat function.
* Seat Heating: Electric heating of seats with 3 levels of adjustment.
* Automatically Dimming Mirrors: Interior and exterior rearview mirrors dim their reflectivity automatically when the driver could be blinded e.g. by a following vehicle’s headlights.
* Rain Sensing Wipers: Integrated rain sensor with our-stage sensitivy adjustment.
* Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Driver Memory (priced separately): Driver and passenger seats with electric adjustment of (1-2) seat backrest, (3-4)seat height, (5-6) fore/aft position, (7-8) seat cushion inclination, (9-10) seat cushion depth, (11-14) 4-way lumbar support. Includes driver memory and electric height and fore/aft adjustment of steering column.
* Bi-Xenon Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS): Bi-Xenon headlights, dynamic cornering lights, speed-dependent headlight range control, adverse weather function and headlight washer system.

Infotainment Package with Bose includes the following:
* Porsche Communication Management including Navigation Module: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module, featuring high-resolution 7-inch color display (touch screen), radio with RDS double-tuner, single CD/DVD drive including audio playback of audio / video DVDs and MP3 music, hard disc navigation systems with map data for the U.S. and Canada, navigation display with city and terrain model (where data available).
* SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio Receiver: Receiver for SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio, including 3 month trial subscription.
* HD Radio® Receiver: Receiver for HD Radio®. HD Radio® technology provides access to a broad range of new digital programming on top of conventionally received FM stations. HD Radio® also includes advanced audio and data features.
* BOSE® Surround Sound System: 10 speakers, including active subwoofer and center speaker integrated into the vehicle body, 8-channel amplifier with total output of 445 Watts: BOSE® technologies Centerpoint® 2 and SurroundStage® enable reproduction of stereo sources in surround mode, AudioPilot® noise compensation technology ensures a balanced, optimized sound under any driving conditions.

Please let me know if you'd like any detailed photos, a video walkaround, or a FaceTime/Skype walkaround of this machine.

Last edited by Capital Porsche; 02-20-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Vehicle is sold and delivered
Old 02-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Side-note: there are lease specials on this Cayman S. That's really the best option, IMO, since the warranty start date won't have an effect on the [24, 27, or 36-month] lease.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:22 AM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

nice ride, GL
Old 02-05-2014, 06:58 PM
goforwand
Advanced

Can it be CPO'd?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

I'm not sure. I'll inquire with my Porsche Pre-Owned rep and post a response.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by goforwand
Can it be CPO'd?
Yes, we can CPO this vehicle. It will cost us approx $2400 total to perform the inspection (yes, even with 54 miles on it, we still have to "go by the books" and perform the full inspection) and provide the warranty coverage. So you can buy this as a CPO with essentially 63 months of warranty or 100k miles (whichever comes first) at a sales price of $67400 + tax and applicable fees.

Let me know if you're interested!
Old 02-06-2014, 12:44 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice!

Never mind, found the answer....
Old 02-06-2014, 11:41 PM
hot nikon
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty car/good price.

Good luck.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:57 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

What a great way to buy a new Cayman.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Congratulations Wes!!!
He's the happy new owner of this amazing machine.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:28 PM
halik
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow great savings for someone
Old 03-05-2014, 09:58 PM
wes1679
1st Gear

Default Love my new Cayman!

Thanks for selling me this car Mike! My last Porsche was a Cayenne Turbo but its great to be back in a sports car and this one has continued to exceed my expectations ever since i drove it off the lot. I love the way it drives and handles, and I can tell you from all the attention its received that I'm not the only one who appreciates the way it looks and sounds. You made it easy for me to get into this car even from out of state. Whenever I look for my next Porsche we'll be in touch! Thanks again,

Wes
Old 02-22-2015, 07:25 PM
TDAdams
7th Gear

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Wes, how has the Cayman S worked out for you? I recently bought a '14 S launch car myself so I was interested to see you had too. Absolutely love my car.

Quick Reply: 2014 Cayman S manual black-black untitled demo (54 mi) at Capital Porsche, FL