Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2012 MINI Cooper S hardtop, red/ivory/stripes, 78XX mi, tastefully optioned, auto

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Sentinelist
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2012 MINI Cooper S hardtop, red/ivory/stripes, 78XX mi, tastefully optioned, auto

Year: 2012
Make: MINI
Model: Cooper
Mileage (numbers only please): 7880
Color: Red
VIN: WMWSV3C50CTY17231
Price (no $ sign please): $23500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For your consideration, is this 2012 MINI Cooper S hardtop in a desirable Chili Red over Polar Beige Gravity leather interior with white bonnet racing stripes and top, Rooster Red and Piano Black interior accents, and proper touches of the Union Jack. Build date was 9/2011, with delivery taken two months after a custom order. This Cooper S only has 78XX miles on the clock. It looks, feels and drives like what it is- a new car you’ve had for nearly two years, driven sparingly, garaged, and taken good care of. Obviously still under the factory warranty for up to 3 yrs/36k miles. I’m helping to sell this excellent specimen of modern Britain for a friend of mine, so any specific questions regarding the final sale will ultimately go through him. He is ‘a good chap’ and we look forward to getting this car into your driveway soon.

Full 88 photo Flickr gallery here

MINI say there are 150 trillion different variants of configuring one of their cars, and this is no exception. Happily, even though it’s pretty kitted out, the owner has good taste and you’ll feel comfortable making the car your own. Certain bits, like the Union Jack accents, can even be swapped out for other pieces you prefer. There are a few choice accessories I’ll get to below that get thrown for the asking price, or can be included at a reasonable cost, as well. The main thing is, if you like this sporty exterior and suave interior color combo, then keep reading. Options:

851 Chili Red paint
T6GW Polar Beige Gravity Leather
205 STEPTRONIC automatic transmission
2XA Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
319 Universal garage door opener
322 Comfort Access keyless entry
327 White bonnet stripes
345 Chrome line interior
346 Chrome line exterior trim
382 Roof and mirror caps in white
405 Door mirror caps in chrome
431 Auto-dimming rearview mirror
4BA Color Line Rooster Red
4BD Color Line Piano Black
4CW Interior color Polar Beige
4NA Interior mirror with compass
521 Rain sensor and auto headlights
534 Automatic climate control
5DT Dynamic Traction Control
785 White turn-signal lights
927 All-season tires
(unlisted) MINI Connected system with navigation, live traffic, software updates, Bluetooth, smartphone integration, 30-pin iPhone/iPod cable, USB-in and AUX-in
(unlisted) Interior sconce lighting with changing colors on the B-pillar
(dealer) 4 Union Jack valve stem caps
(dealer) Chrome dual exhaust tips
(dealer) Driving lamps chrome
(dealer) Side Scuttle- Union Jack
(dealer) Union Jack chrome plate frame
(dealer) Black carpet floor mats
(dealer) Illuminated door sills- Union Jack

(+warranty) 5-year ‘MINI Blemish Buster’ extended warranty covers the OE tires and wheels, transferable for $40

(+accessory) MINI Folding Bike, black, included at asking price or $400 otherwise (ridden once, feels new, $548 list)
(+accessory) MINI ‘Rubbish’ trash bag, included at asking price or $5 otherwise (dry use, clean, $15 list)
(+accessory) MINI Union Jack boot box, included at asking price or $120 otherwise (minor scrapes on flag accent, $265 list)
(+accessory) MINI Protective Boot Space Cover, included at asking price or $120 otherwise (clean, $244 list)

Typically when I sell a car it’s several years old- there are a ton of stories, quirks, nuances and FYIs to pass along. But this car hasn’t even been with the current owner for 2 years yet. It’s been adult driven around town far less than the average annual mileage most cars see, had an oil change, an iPod cable replaced, and been garaged every night. That’s the history. The maintenance records basically consist of an oil change invoice. The owner didn’t drive it far out of town, or very often. Clean CARFAX. There is just one minor ding on the trunk, a small scratch in a door jamb (both hard to see), and a small crack in the windshield from a rock chip by the A-pillar. This is nearly a new car and a very, very fun drive. It cleans up very well. The water still beads up on the paint well enough to make this OCD guy not strip the wax and redo, as was planned before the photoshoot. A wash, vac, detail, and the car is ready to roll. Factory tires still have lots of life left. The fluids were already within spec and it has a full tank of gas. Is this one of the most attractive Cooper S offerings on the market right now? Yes. Yes it is.

If you’re ready to make it yours, a deposit of $250 will hold it in place and start queuing other potential buyers while you get funds in order. Your payment will be sent via wire transfer to the current owner’s bank, or send a bank draft cashier’s check in his name. While we make physical acquisition plans, please note, the payment will have to process with Bank of America for “7 to 10 days” to clear the lien and release the clean title- the owner will then have it in-hand. You must show proof of insurance with the car’s VIN added to your auto policy in order for the car to be handed over. No exceptions. Lastly, you get a bill of sale, signed away and clear Texas title, a set of two keys, all the fixins’, and a handshake. A temporary plate will be provided.

Odds are you’re not local to Dallas/Ft. Worth. Take advantage of this opportunity, and make a road trip out of your purchase! Fly in, drive home. Some of my best life memories are flying somewhere to buy a car, and driving back seeing parts of America I wouldn’t otherwise. What better way to get acquainted with it? Take the scenic route and find some twisty roads. I will personally even pick you up at the airport and throw in a case of local beer if you wish. I also have a contact with a great broker that can put this on an insured and bonded flatbed transporter to ship to you if preferred- estimates available for serious inquiries with your zip code. If you are local to DFW, the car is available to see by appointment in the Addison area on weekdays and near DFW airport on the weekends- we’ll personally come drop the car off or meet you somewhere in the metroplex if you buy it. It’s also available for a PPI on your dime at a shop of your preference if you wish- it was bought and serviced at Sewell MINI of Plano. Please E-mail me (no PMs please) with any questions you have at sentinelist at synthesistechnologies dot com- I’ll reply same-day. Cheers!

Quick Reply: FS: 2012 MINI Cooper S hardtop, red/ivory/stripes, 78XX mi, tastefully optioned, auto