Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2007 Porsche GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 468 Likes on 189 Posts
Default 2007 Porsche GT3 RS

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 2750
Color: Carrara White
Price (no $ sign please): $106500
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2007 Porsche GT3 RS - Carrara White with black graphics and wheels. Heavily optioned RS with over $15k in good upgrades. Absolutely exceptional condition. 2-owner car that has NEVER seen the track and has no paintwork, and always serviced at the Porsche dealer.

Factory options:
Carrara White
Black Full Leather
Interior Package Carbon
Carbon Package Switch Panel
Rear Center Console - Carbon
PCM 2.1 Navigation
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
Ceramic Composite Brakes - PCCB
Chrono Package Plus
Door Entry Guards Carbon Illuminated
Floor Mats with Colored Trim
Total MSRP $152,295
--
Upgrade List:
FVD Exhaust
FVD Aluminum Pedals
FVD Front Screens
Clearbra
Carbon Fiber Front Radiator Grill
Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Other Carbon Interior Goodies
Porsche Tequipment Harness Bar
Schroth 3" 6-point harnesses
K40 Hardwired Radar/Laser system
Euro (clear) Side Markers
HRE 3-piece wheels
Sparco DTM Carbon Fiber Leather/Alcantara Seats
--
This car has all the right options and just the right upgrades. The HRE wheels were installed on the car by the Porsche dealer at 235 miles, with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. I can guarantee this car has never seen the track - there is NO scrubbing on the sidewalls. I would even venture to guess that this car has never taken a corner aggressively given the lack of wear on the tires. I'm not kidding. Also, the harnesses appear to never have been used as the Sub-belts are not installed - sitting in the front trunk. The stock wheels are with the car, with only 235 miles on the original tires. The stock seats are also with the car.

The listed price includes all the upgrades with the stock wheels/tires and seats. If you're interested in the car with just the stock wheels or seats, I would prefer to sell this way, as I have a buddy that wants the HRE wheels and Sparco seats. I would discount the car accordingly.

The car originally was ordered without graphics and with silver wheels. The customer ordered the Porsche factory GT3 RS graphics and had the Porsche dealer install them, as well as paint the factory wheels black. I believe OEM Porsche Red Belts were ordered and installed at the dealer as well, as those are in the car and not listed on the window sticker.
--
This car is all that and then some. Right options, right upgrades (lots of $$$ spent the right way), no expense spared on the parts or the installation. Everything done at a Porsche authorized dealer. Fresh service and ECU readout with no significant overrevs. Just an awesome car that will excite even the pickiest RS buyer.
--
Click the link below for full pictures:
http://inventory.switchcars.com/card...AC29927S792479

Old 11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
sonk76
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet car! GLWS!

Quick Reply: 2007 Porsche GT3 RS