Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1999 996 (911) 95,000 Miles With IMS Retrofit

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,282 Likes on 899 Posts
Default 1999 996 (911) 95,000 Miles With IMS Retrofit

Year: 1999
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 95000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: RED
VIN: WP0AA2993XS626655
Price (no $ sign please): $17900
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

1999 Porsche 911 (996) with classic Red Exterior/Black Interior color combination. Car is in excellent shape inside and out. Interior looks brand new. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. Exterior is very nice with only a few minor paint chips. Carfax is clean. Brand new Continental Tires all the way around.

This Porsche 996 has recently undergone 12,000.00 worth of internal engine upgrades and repairs by www.flat6innovations.com. During these procedures the engine's IMS Bearing was retrofitted with the ceramic composite retrofit by www.lnengineering.com and the and air/ oil separator were also replaced with new OEM Porsche units. A copy of the paid in full invoice from Flat 6 Innovations will be supplied with the vehicle to the new purchaser. Note the IMS Retrofit decal placed in the driver's side door jamb along with the unique serial number from Flat 6 stating this vehicle's VIN has been logged into their records and matches the IMS bearing installed into this engine, for authenticity. The car has brand new Loyd's floor mats that still have the tag attached to them.

Why take a chance on buying a car whose engine is unknown. This engine is fresh and ready to go. I have dynograph of the engine after the work was completed. 245 HP at the wheels.

Price is FIRM at $17,900...its worth every penny of the price and if you do the research on the engine work that has been completed you will agree with me.]

Please note this my personal car and not owned by Flat6 Innovations. Jake is a friend of mine and allowed me to post the car under his account. I had him fix my car and now have to sell it. Great guy to have your Porsche worked on.

You can reach me directly at 706-878-0758
Attached Images      
Old 04-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Peter_S03
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is car sold?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,282 Likes on 899 Posts

This car has been sold for months.