Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2005 Dodge Ram HD-great tow rig

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
tylere36m3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Dodge Ram HD-great tow rig

Year: 2005
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 2500
Mileage (numbers only please): 124000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: gunmetal gray metallic
VIN: 3D7KS28C75G705688
Price (no $ sign please): $25500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Selling my 2005 Ram. 124k miles, second owner. I purchased the truck in march of 2008 with 72,000 miles on it. The truck already had the lift on it and the camper shell, as well as the cold air intake.

I take pride in my vehicles so I was always on top of maintenance, having the oil changed every 3,000 miles by Jiffy Lube on Broadway, rotating the tires every 5,00 miles by Big O' Tires on Broadway, by having it professionally detailed once a year.

Over the coarse of owning the truck I have replaced all the shocks with KYB units a couple years ago, put in weather tech front floor gaurds, installed new brake pads about a year ago, purchased the 17inch XD Hoss wheels with new 35 12.5 17 tires about a year ago as well. this winter I upgraded the sound system with new speakers in all doors and dash tweeters, and put in a new head unit that has ipod connectivity, and just recently within a month purchased the Bully Dog GT gauge tuner and pyrometer.

Within the last 2 months I have also replaced the pitman arm and steering gear and all the ball joints on the front end. the steering is now very tight and feels like a brand new truck, no slop or play in the steering wheel.

Original owner must have been a smoker because there is a couple cigarette burns, one on the drivers seat, and one on the carpet next to the seat, I am not a smoker and have never smoked in the truck.

upgrade list:
Kenwood head unit with bluetooth, and ipod connect
Hertz speakers in doors and in dash tweeters
dynomat in front doors
Bully Dog GT gauge tuner and pyrometer
Leer camper shell
6" Fabtech suspension lift
17" XD Hoss wheels with 35/12.5/17 tires
Cold air intake

call: Tyler 208-867-8572
OR email at tylere36@gmail.com

Quick Reply: 2005 Dodge Ram HD-great tow rig