Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2011 Porshce Cayenne Turbo - $130k MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 06:16 PM
981.GT4
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Porshce Cayenne Turbo - $130k MSRP

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 88000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Umber
VIN: WP1AC2A21BLA82487
Price (no $ sign please): $28888
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Absolutely beautiful vehicle in great condition. Sports car like handling in a SUV. I'm getting married so I need to make some vehicle changes. Very high specification MSRP. Please see attached build sheet for detailed option list. Options include: PDCC, rear sunshades, ventilated seats, keyless entry, 4 zone climate control, Burmeister sound system, 21 Turbo wheels, PCCB brakes, insulated privacy glass & much more. NavTV backup camera and tow hitch installed. Huper Optik tint on front side windows and windshield. Very well maintained. Updated transfer case with regular 10k fluid change intervals. Coolant bypass pipe update has been done. Spark plugs, ignition coils, air filters, cabin filter, harmonic engine damper, recent transmission fluid/filter service, front & rear differential fluids, etc. AH08 recall has been completed. Car is solid and ready to for the new owner to enjoy. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by 981.GT4; 05-08-2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added Blackstone Oil report
Old 05-08-2019, 08:42 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 874 Likes on 531 Posts

Beautiful- this shouldn't last long... if I hadn't just gotten a '17 Macan GTS this would be VERY tempting!
Old 05-09-2019, 01:45 AM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,723 Likes on 1,630 Posts

What are adaptive sport seats?
Old 05-09-2019, 02:19 AM
dgoldenz
Rennlist Member

Received 392 Likes on 205 Posts

Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
What are adaptive sport seats?
The 18-ways
Old 05-10-2019, 12:56 AM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,723 Likes on 1,630 Posts

Oh, I thought adaptive seats adapt when you drive, bolsters move on turns. Adaptive Cruise control, car speed is automatic.

Last edited by RAudi Driver; 05-11-2019 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:03 AM
981.GT4
Advanced

Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
Oh, I thought adaptive always want the they adapt when you drive, bolsters move on turns. Adaptive Cruise control, car speed is automatic.
The bolsters aren’t active. Just 18 way adjustable seats with memory function.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Inrev
Burning Brakes

Received 143 Likes on 70 Posts

Damn that's a lot of car for the money!
Old 05-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Misplacedyankee
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

I am color blind - what color is umber similar too?

This would be perfect for Vail.
Old 05-22-2019, 02:40 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

not familiar w/Tiptronic tranny is these - how is it?

ditto w/turbo versions, any service need to be done? any issues in the past?

great looking car, are you the original owner, and any paint / body work?
Old 05-22-2019, 02:48 PM
Tim Wasmer
Race Car

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

I can help a bit here. We bought a 2011 Turbo about 2 months ago. The thing accelerates like mad and handles great. We have the 18 ways as well and they are perfect (along with vented seats).

Pissed, In ours the tranny is just fine, smooth shifting etc.

Umber LOOKS to be a brown type color.

Great price for a hell of a car (PCCB's too).
Old 05-22-2019, 03:35 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Thanks Tim!

OP - can you answer the other Qs?
Old 05-22-2019, 04:13 PM
981.GT4
Advanced

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
Thanks Tim!

OP - can you answer the other Qs?
@pissedpuppy

Sorry, I'm not on the forums all the time & work for a living, so I can't respond immediately.

The 8-speed tiptronic-S transmission is great. It shifts smoothly, but obviously don't shift the same as a PDK tranny (like those found in the Macan). My understanding why Porsche didn't go with the PDK in the Cayenne has to do with something about the PDK transmission not being able to handle the potential load of towing.

The car is in great shape. All maintenance is current. If anything, my maintenance program is overdone. I do a lot of the maintenance myself and am pretty **** of keeping the car in top shape. It's only when something is rather complicated or something that I don't have time to do that I have it worked on at a shop/dealer. I had an issue come up with the coolant bypass pipe fitting coming unglued and spent quite a bit of $$ getting that fixed with the updated Porsche part. It's one of the known issues on the 958 Cayenne platform, but once fixed it's good to go.

I am not the original owner. I purchased the car with 70k miles on the odometer back in 12/17. I have most of the service records from the previous owner. The transfer case was replaced right before I purchased the car (at 69,xxx miles ) and I have been religiously changing the transfer case fluid with Porsche OEM fluid every 10k miles. The car was involved in a low speed accident (more of a 5 mph tap into the car in front of me) that resulted in having the bumper skin replaced and painted. I have pictures that I can provide to show how minor this was, but it does show up on the carfax since this was reported to my insurance carrier. No sheet metal or mechanical repair done as a result of this incident. Please feel free to PM should you have further questions. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:53 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 981.GT4
@pissedpuppy

Sorry, I'm not on the forums all the time & work for a living, so I can't respond immediately.

The 8-speed tiptronic-S transmission is great. It shifts smoothly, but obviously don't shift the same as a PDK tranny (like those found in the Macan). My understanding why Porsche didn't go with the PDK in the Cayenne has to do with something about the PDK transmission not being able to handle the potential load of towing.

The car is in great shape. All maintenance is current. If anything, my maintenance program is overdone. I do a lot of the maintenance myself and am pretty **** of keeping the car in top shape. It's only when something is rather complicated or something that I don't have time to do that I have it worked on at a shop/dealer. I had an issue come up with the coolant bypass pipe fitting coming unglued and spent quite a bit of $$ getting that fixed with the updated Porsche part. It's one of the known issues on the 958 Cayenne platform, but once fixed it's good to go.

I am not the original owner. I purchased the car with 70k miles on the odometer back in 12/17. I have most of the service records from the previous owner. The transfer case was replaced right before I purchased the car (at 69,xxx miles ) and I have been religiously changing the transfer case fluid with Porsche OEM fluid every 10k miles. The car was involved in a low speed accident (more of a 5 mph tap into the car in front of me) that resulted in having the bumper skin replaced and painted. I have pictures that I can provide to show how minor this was, but it does show up on the carfax since this was reported to my insurance carrier. No sheet metal or mechanical repair done as a result of this incident. Please feel free to PM should you have further questions. Thanks.
dude, no worries - seems your reply was damn near immediate!

as a 997 GT3 daily, I understand the $$ invoved in pinning the coolant pipes - glad you advised about that!

as far as the bumper cover - understood, no need for pics

now, just to talk to wifey to see if she's ready to move on from the Volvo!

many, many thanks
Old 05-23-2019, 02:46 AM
shootermcgavin
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

man i sure wish you weren't all the way out in southern cal.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:56 AM
Tim Wasmer
Race Car

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by shootermcgavin
man i sure wish you weren't all the way out in southern cal.
Why does that matter. I bought all of my Porsches 20 + out of state. Most of which have been looked at by rennlist members who I trust then shipped back to myself. Shipping is cheap. Looking local will cost you a lot of money.

Quick Reply: 2011 Porshce Cayenne Turbo - $130k MSRP