Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cayman GTS - Manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red, Certified, 11k Miles, 91k MSRP +++

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 08:22 AM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cayman GTS - Manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red, Certified, 11k Miles, 91k MSRP +++

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Mileage (numbers only please): 10700
Color: Carmine Red
VIN: WP0AB2A85FK180927
Price (no $ sign please): $72500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Enthusiast specced, sonorous NA boxer engine with sound symposer and definitive GTS color combo: Carmine red exterior with platinum satin wheels and GTS interior package with red stitching and carbon fiber trim (build sheet below). With just over 10K miles it is still practically new! I'm the second owner and bought it CPO in 8/2016 from Porsche of Beachwood (OH) after over a year of a nationwide search. This Cayman has had a clear bra since new and the previous owner also installed a mesh grille set to protect the radiators. I bought it at 6600 miles and put around 4000m over the past 2.5 years. Meticulously maintained (see below) and driven very responsibly with a great over-rev report produced recently. No accidents, dents or scratches. I did autocross it three times, and took it to 1 novice track day at Palmer, not used for daily commutes.
Car comes with:

- Clear bra (covers - Front bumper, hood, fenders, A-Pillars and 4 inch strip on the roof, rocker panels, behind rear wheels, as well as window tint).
- Winter wheel and tire set - Car was never driven in snow or salt covered roads. (18"black VICTOR ZEHN set on Pirelli Sottozero II tires with a lot of tread left - I bought them slightly used, put about 250 miles, and they have about 2500 miles on them total)
- OEM clear side markers (still have original amber set)
- Trickle Charger

Selling because I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like since the birth of my 3rd child. If you are not interested in the winter set we can discuss a fair adjustment. I could sell via a Porsche dealer if that is a big plus for you or you want to recertify it to extend the warranty out further.

Maintenance history since my purchase (All documented by Porsche dealers' receipts):
  • Vehicle purchased August 2016 with 6,600 miles as CPO from Porsche Beachwood in Ohio.
  • During the certification process oil was changed and one of the front tires was replaced.
  • 9/2016 - State inspection at 6,677 miles
  • 7/2017 - 2nd year maintenance (Engine oil/filter change & Brake fluid flush) and four wheel alignment @ 8,586 miles
  • 10/2017- State inspection @ 9,307 miles
  • 5/2018 - Brake fluid flush as prep for dealership organized novice track day @ 9,658 miles
  • 8/2018 - Torn lower control arm bushing replaced under warranty @ 10,041
  • 10/2018 - Engine Oil/filter change @ 10,285 miles and state inspection
I needed to change a front tire after I hit a pothole summer of 2018. The dealer didn't recommended changing any other tires at that time. The wheel thankfully was not impacted structurally or cosmetically. I can't find the receipt for that, but it was definitely after the 5/2018 brake fluid flush (about 1,000 miles ago)I hope this helps give you an idea of how well this Cayman was taken care of. It is practically brand new mechanically and cosmetically.

Side pic taken by dealer prior to delivery

Over rev report

Victor Zehn tire design (winter set)

Interior pic taken by dealer prior to delivery

Quick Reply: Cayman GTS - Manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red, Certified, 11k Miles, 91k MSRP +++