Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Vehicle Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old-218/)
-   -   WTB: 991.2 GT3 - Manual - Private Party (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old/1132431-wtb-991-2-gt3-manual-private-party.html)

Ro_Ja Boy 03-06-2019 03:53 PM

WTB: 991.2 GT3 - Manual - Private Party

I知 interested in purchasing a 991.2 manual GT3 from a private party. I知 located in Las Vegas, NV. Only interested in realistic asking prices, so please send me a message if reasonable. West Coast preferred (but open to shipping further).

Preferred Colors: Guards Red or Miami Blue

Required Options: FAL (need for my driveway), LED headlights in silver preferred with black second choice and manual transmission.

Heavily Preferred Options: Lightweight buckets

usctrojanGT3 03-06-2019 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy (Post 15684862)
I知 interested in purchasing a 991.2 manual GT3 from a private party. I知 located in Las Vegas, NV. Only interested in realistic asking prices, so please send me a message if reasonable. West Coast preferred (but open to shipping further).

Required Options: FAL (need for my driveway) and manual

Heavily Preferred Options: LED headlights in silver preferred with black second choice. Lightweight buckets

You missed out on a Mexico Blue car that was in your backyard. Good luck on the search. I love the Nevada private party purchase favorable sales tax law.

Ro_Ja Boy 03-06-2019 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3 (Post 15685073)
You missed out on a Mexico Blue car that was in your backyard. Good luck on the search. I love the Nevada private party purchase favorable sales tax law.

I know and am glad it sold quickly. I'd prefer a Miami with PCCBs over a Mexico without considering the combined price of the two vs PTS is similar. And it didn't have LEDs.

A great car, just not the perfect car for me. I know GT3s right near MSRP asking price aren't the norm, but I genuinely believe this will be a car I keep for some years (compared to every other weekend car I buy and end up selling 6 months later), so I'd rather be patient to find the right car/deal knowing it's something I will keep a while and would rather wait than rush like I normally do.

I missed an allocation by a month or two or else I would have just built the perfect car (either a Guards red with normal brakes or a Miami blue with PCCBs)

usctrojanGT3 03-09-2019 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy (Post 15685090)
I know and am glad it sold quickly. I'd prefer a Miami with PCCBs over a Mexico without considering the combined price of the two vs PTS is similar. And it didn't have LEDs.

A great car, just not the perfect car for me. I know GT3s right near MSRP asking price aren't the norm, but I genuinely believe this will be a car I keep for some years (compared to every other weekend car I buy and end up selling 6 months later), so I'd rather be patient to find the right car/deal knowing it's something I will keep a while and would rather wait than rush like I normally do.

I missed an allocation by a month or two or else I would have just built the perfect car (either a Guards red with normal brakes or a Miami blue with PCCBs)

There are plenty of cars out there so it'll just be a matter of time before you find the right car. Good luck with the search.

vipertom 1970 03-09-2019 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy (Post 15684862)

Required Options: FAL (need for my driveway) and manual

Heavily Preferred Options: LED headlights in silver preferred with black second choice. Lightweight buckets

is MSRP a realistic price ?

murdog 03-09-2019 08:23 AM

You can find them for less than MSRP. Champion has a Chalk car, 500 miles, MSRP $182k. They are asking $179K including CPO.

Floorit 03-09-2019 12:09 PM

pm sent

Ro_Ja Boy 03-13-2019 12:15 PM

Bump

GT3 Mike 03-13-2019 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by vipertom 1970 (Post 15690903)
is MSRP a realistic price ?

I have actually seen them as much as 15k under MSRP with very low miles. The market is flooding with these.

Yippiekiaye 03-13-2019 02:16 PM

I know someone who has a guards red touring they might be selling. I just sent them the link to this thread. Hope it works out.

Bobby 911 03-13-2019 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by GT3 Mike (Post 15700978)
I have actually seen them as much as 15k under MSRP with very low miles. The market is flooding with these.

this ^^^^. Every time I turn around there are more on the market for sale. Doesn稚 anyone want to keep and drive these cars? :confused:

cajerseyboy 03-14-2019 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bobby 911
this ^^^^. Every time I turn around there are more on the market for sale. Doesn稚 anyone want to keep and drive these cars? :confused:

There are 350+ used 2018/19 GT3 and RSs on Cargurus. About 10% estimated of what was delivered to NA. RS listings are probably flippers and those upgrading to GT2RS. GT3 listings are flippers and those who got a GT3RS allocation. Either way there are deals to be had.

nardobenz 03-14-2019 02:32 AM

I have a fully optioned chalk one for sale if you are open to a different color :)

tbo12 03-14-2019 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Yippiekiaye (Post 15701112)
I know someone who has a guards red touring they might be selling. I just sent them the link to this thread. Hope it works out.

Thank you yippiekiaye - poster is indeed looking only for a winged car. I wish the touring models were as plentiful as the winged version which are plentiful.

Jerry991 03-14-2019 09:28 AM

I know you said no dealers but this one seems to be what you are looking for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Porsch...MAAOSwjTtcD-tR