Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2018 Porsche 991.2 GT3 PDK - GT-Silver, PCCB, LWBS, LEDs, FAL, Big Tank & more

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 05:29 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts
Default 2018 Porsche 991.2 GT3 PDK - GT-Silver, PCCB, LWBS, LEDs, FAL, Big Tank & more

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 6500
Color: GT-Silver
VIN: WP0AC2A94JS175393
Price (no $ sign please): $160000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

One owner (me), owned outright title in hand car wants for nothing but a new owner. Located in West LA, still on original Dunlop tires that look healthy to my eyes

MSRP: $165,470* (see "Upgrades"). Did an amazing Euro Delivery trip for first 2700 miles, followed break-in by the book religiously. Vary RPMs/gears up to 4k for first 2000 miles. Tracked once, 1 tourist lap on the Nurburgring where I was more focused on making it out alive with the car in one piece than breaking records

*car originally specced/came with 4 way sofa seats as the standard/free option (and were subsequently sold / are no longer with the car)

Production date 1/2018, warranty start date 4/2018

Car has never been modified (exhaust/wheels/brakes never touched). First oil change was performed in advance at ~3000 miles @ Porsche South Bay (have docs) late summer 18 (wow). Always parked in a garage & covered when I travel for work. Detailed by me every 2-3 weeks when driven. Underside of front lip has scraped a handful of times (at times 2mph and lifter up still not enough sadly), rear diffuser once. Both still look like new and only the bottom of the front lip shows any signs of wear (so not visible)

I want to follow Geoff's footsteps and clearly state that this car does not include the full leather option and is optioned with the standard interior. Specced it for less maintenance/fluff/more "race car" at the time and actually with the stunning LWBS and PDK my opinion hasn't changed in all honesty, even though many justifably elect/prefer the leather option for a $150k+ car (no need to rehash please)

Upgrades:
  • $9k PPF - Paint correction, full front/rockers x2/A-pillars/door handles/rear parts Suntek Ultra film, CQuartz ceramic coating over entire car/wheels/calipers, Huper Optik 60 ceramic tint all around (did not like or want a "tinted" look) all done by Moe @ GP who is very well known in these parts and IMO does outstanding/premium work. PPF as it stands right now looks brand new as it was installed (again Moe is good). I've only found 1 mark on the entire film areas that as I detail the car, a tiny nick on the front hood I can point out in person that the film thankfully did it's job protecting the paint. Should be able to have records/documentation or Moe might be able to help out
    • Please note this price includes Moe replacing the OEM windshield as I picked up a small chip during my Europe trip going fast on the Autobahn which sounds worse than it actually was. In fact it bothered my OCD even though it was so small & recommended I don't fix it/wait for more chips to come in, I had the OEM windshield replaced with another new one. For over 3000 miles since I have not detected anything with the windshield. Exact same OEM windshield
  • $15k OEM Porsche LWBS ($5k when specced from the factory) - Specced with sofas because IMO I wasn't thinking clearly, but now glad I had them for the euro delivery and I was not a fan of the stripe on the 991.2 GT3 LWBS. A RLer here was selling his matching silver stitch LWBS from his GT4 (taken off at 2k miles), bought @ $13k. Waited 2 months and paid Suncoast $2k to get the OEM Porsche Crest Headrest Covers to replace the "GT4" script and now the buckets look beautiful with Ed's covers in there too (shout out to Ed my man!). Seats were installed with 0 issues verified by the head tech and done at Porsche South Bay, no warning lights/airbag lights/christmas lights nothing, plug and play. Please note the original 4 way sofa seats were sold separately and will not be privy to this transaction
  • $2k OEM Alcantara upgrades - OEM A-pillar, B-pillar, and sun visors bought from Suncoast and installed at Porsche South Bay as I wanted a full alcantara headliner to match the Alcantara in the seats and trim which I admit now I'm glad I did
  • Ed's LWBS covers - forgot how much these sell for, I think ~$500?? Installed by him personally

Notable:

- Warranty work was done to replace the OEM alcantara headliner with a new one flown from Germany because I noticed a small exposed gap at the rear c-pillar showing some of the airbag. Maybe a few GT3 owners will now examine their cars and see something or again I am a detailed owner. I thought maybe Moe would know about this with the tint he did, but he said they didn't touch the headliner which I agreed with and made sense. Went to South Bay and they said ok it can be a warranty thing, waited 3 months for headliner to come in thinking mine has an issue. Head tech at South Bay shows me to a new .2 GT3 delivered that has the same cosmetic issue, mine likely came that way from the factory as well but just didn't notice it as the gap admittedly was small. No issues before after or since, just cosmetic. With the new headliner in, the issue is gone

- OEM PCM in my car died for 4 days during my euro delivery. No idea how or why, 2 Porsche dealers in 2 different countries couldn't find any issues or diagnostics showing anything. My guess was a bumpy road in Italy. Go to back Zuffenhausen slightly peeved because support was not so good, finally a senior guy himself shows up and offers his help to have my car go to the exclusive area to be looked at (cool) and as I start the car to move it lo and behold PCM comes back online. I have not had 1 issue with the PCM since as I asked my dealership during the PDI process if I could have it replaced under warranty and came back saying they found no faults or flaws with it back in summer 18

- No issues/leaks/problems/stutters/abnormalities that I can think of knocking on wood rapidly

Car comes with

- 2 keys, one in OEM Racing Yellow trim to match PCCB, and one in OEM GT Silver
- Window sticker laminated
- Original manual/booklets
- OEM Porsche GT3 car cover (~$200 bought from Suncoast)

Price: $160,000 cold hard cash no trades please

Please note I specced, prepped, drove, and maintained this car with great care and attention being my first ever GT car. Welcome anyone with prying eyes to examine the car if there is serious interest and financing already prepared. Value not only my time but yours as well, hence the level of depth in this FS ad to try and pre-empt questions to weed out tire kickers. I'm confident that my GT3 is a great example in great condition for sale, its single owner enthusiast owned and it's low MSRP/price point may appeal to some in the market

With that out of the way I'm looking forward to meeting/working with any excited potential owners, and I'm more than willing to answer any additional questions here on this thread or PM (just let me delete my inbox real quick) as there's nothing to hide or stories lurking here. I say that as I am thinking some may be concerned about a 6500 mile enjoyed, driven, and cared for GT3. Happy to help in any way possible as I said to a once-interested friend a purchase like this can require some thought and detail!!

Thanks

Sammy
Attached Images       

Last edited by sampelligrino; 02-15-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:36 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Last edited by sampelligrino; 02-15-2019 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Ferrarisimo
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts

I know the owner and have driven this car before.

There's an adage that says "buy the seller, not the car". Sam is one of the most down to earth, honest, and OCD people I know -- everything that you want in a seller. His car is gorgeous and is in pristine condition, and whoever ends up with it will have a fair and straightforward experience when dealing with Sam.

Buy with confidence.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:22 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Originally Posted by Ferrarisimo
I know the owner and have driven this car before.

There's an adage that says "buy the seller, not the car". Sam is one of the most down to earth, honest, and OCD people I know -- everything that you want in a seller. His car is gorgeous and is in pristine condition, and whoever ends up with it will have a fair and straightforward experience when dealing with Sam.

Buy with confidence.
Thanks buddy - see you next weekend for some vitamin C perhaps
Old 02-15-2019, 10:50 PM
titleistaddict87
Three Wheelin'

Received 124 Likes on 102 Posts

Great ad, great value for someone looking for a PDK car. Well done.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:48 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Thanks

Pending sale
Old 02-16-2019, 07:53 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

Received 1,707 Likes on 508 Posts

Nicely done!

Gas prices where you are tho.

Old 02-17-2019, 12:43 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Originally Posted by soulsea
Nicely done!

Gas prices where you are tho.
If it was just the gas prices, I would be ok with it... sigh cest la vie
Old 02-23-2019, 08:40 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Sold, thank you to Rennlist and congratulations to the new owner
Old 02-23-2019, 09:31 PM
Steve48
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Congrats!

Quick Reply: 2018 Porsche 991.2 GT3 PDK - GT-Silver, PCCB, LWBS, LEDs, FAL, Big Tank & more