Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2010 GT3 White w/ PCCB's

Old 12-19-2018, 02:13 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 GT3 White w/ PCCB's

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 22000
Color: White
VIN: WP0AC2A92AS783557
Price (no $ sign please): $115000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2010 Porsche GT3 in classic Carrara White, just crossed 22k miles. Excellent condition and unmodified minus the Sharkwerks Bypass. Purchased in August for myself and previous owner purchased under Porsche CPO about a year ago. Full clearbra on the front valance, rocker panels, and rear haunches. Clean Carfax, and of course serviced fully at time of certification. All original paint verified with paint gauge. Perfect DME readout with zero overrevs in all ranges at the time of purchase. I'll have to take it to Porsche and get another more recent readout, should check out without issue as I haven't money shifted the car .

All books, 2 keys, tools, CPO paperwork.

Happy to provide additional pics of anything in specific.

The clear bra is showing it's age and is slightly discolored to the discerning eye.

She's a 10/10 really, not a blemish on the car anywhere. She's a real joy to drive is highly specced from the factory.

Edit : CPO is good till October 4th 2019.

Thanks for Looking!!!

Last edited by phorbes; 01-04-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:01 AM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 468 Likes on 189 Posts

This is a market-correct deal on a very well-equipped car. Somebody should snap this up if it checks out.

Side rant: No used car is a 10/10. I get what you're trying to say, but....

Old 12-22-2018, 06:21 PM
jakeg
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Beautiful car! Where in Texas are you?
Thanks!
Old 12-22-2018, 06:53 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jakeg
Beautiful car! Where in Texas are you?
Thanks!
Beautiful Austin, Texas sir!
Old 12-22-2018, 10:49 PM
jalas
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a beauty. Should sell quick. I'm in Austin as well....if only I could convince the wife!
Old 12-22-2018, 10:51 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jalas
What a beauty. Should sell quick. I'm in Austin as well....if only I could convince the wife!
I never convinced mine, I just showed up with it

I’d love to keep her but with 2 little boys I need some back seats
Old 12-22-2018, 11:02 PM
jalas
Intermediate

Originally Posted by phorbes
I never convinced mine, I just showed up with it
I’d love to keep her but with 2 little boys I need some back seats
Haha!
I have a feeling that wouldn't work for me and she is a keeper. Since you live in Texas get yourself a Raptor. Plenty of room!

Good luck with the sale! Maybe I'll see around town.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:12 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

Haha!
I have a feeling that wouldn't work for me and she is a keeper. Since you live in Texas get yourself a Raptor. Plenty of room!

Good luck with the sale! Maybe I'll see around town.
mines a keeper too! She just gets mad for a few days and then everything goes back to normal. If your wife left you due to getting a gt3 then maybe she doesn’t think you’re a keeper?

It’s funny you say that about the raptor, I’m dailying a king ranch f150 (test drove raptor but didn’t see why it was 20k more) - I want to daily a 911 and in order to do that i need a way to drop off the little nuggets at daycare.

Old 12-22-2018, 11:19 PM
jalas
Intermediate

mines a keeper too! She just gets mad for a few days and then everything goes back to normal. If your wife left you due to getting a gt3 then maybe she doesn’t think you’re a keeper?
It’s funny you say that about the raptor, I’m dailying a king ranch f150 (test drove raptor but didn’t see why it was 20k more) - I want to daily a 911 and in order to do that i need a way to drop off the little nuggets at daycare.
LOL. Maybe you're right!!! I hear you about the Raptor. I enjoy mine and even a loaded King Ranch is not that far off from a Raptor price-wise.

A 997.2 GT3 would sure be nice to have but I love the Targa GTS. Would be a hard choice.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:24 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

LOL. Maybe you're right!!! I hear you about the Raptor. I enjoy mine and even a loaded King Ranch is not that far off from a Raptor price-wise.

A 997.2 GT3 would sure be nice to have but I love the Targa GTS. Would be a hard choice.
You have great taste. That’s what I want, graphite blue with carbon ceramics. Hard to find. Wish I could have both
Old 12-24-2018, 02:28 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by switchcars
This is a market-correct deal on a very well-equipped car. Somebody should snap this up if it checks out.

Side rant: No used car is a 10/10. I get what you're trying to say, but....
Perhaps you can answer this question; why is there such a big variation on GT3 prices? I saw a Basalt Black .2 with 27k miles in great shape at Porsche Main Line this summer: they had to drop it to $95k to get it off the lot. I understand full leather and buckets are worth something, but how is it that cars with under 30k miles can be anywhere between mid 90s' and 120k? Are the higher-priced cars set up for tracking out of the box typically, with rebuilt LSD and pinned pipes? What should one expect to pay for a mainly DD 997.2 GT3, vs a track-ready machine? I have never seen a 997.2 for sale in this area; they are pretty rare, but they do come up from time to time here on the forums, and the prices are all over the place. On the typical 997.2 Carrera, buckets and full leather are worth maybe $5k total over a standard interior and 12-way seat car.
Old 12-24-2018, 12:43 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

During my search for a GT3 there was plenty of examples in the 100k range that were black with steel brakes. The black cars for whatever reason bring less than the white and those without the PCCB's also bring less. I specifically wanted a White with PCCB's and a clean DME and when you have those 3 main factors as part of your search then you're going to pay 20k+ more than a black GT3 with steel brakes. Good luck in your search!!!! They're such amazing cars
Old 12-24-2018, 04:48 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

During my search for a GT3 there was plenty of examples in the 100k range that were black with steel brakes. The black cars for whatever reason bring less than the white and those without the PCCB's also bring less. I specifically wanted a White with PCCB's and a clean DME and when you have those 3 main factors as part of your search then you're going to pay 20k+ more than a black GT3 with steel brakes. Good luck in your search!!!! They're such amazing cars
Interesting! I did not know that. I always figured prices were pretty consistent across colors! Aside from Mustard Yellow, that is! Black looks incredible, as does white, arctic silver, Meteor Grey....I would take one of these in any color.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:30 PM
phorbes
Rennlist Member

Under CPO until October 4th 2019.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:32 PM
davetona
AutoX

What are the seats?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 White w/ PCCB's