2009 911 C2S - 6SP - Perfectly Optioned + BBS E88 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Rennlist Classifieds > Vehicle Marketplace
Reload this Page >

2009 911 C2S - 6SP - Perfectly Optioned + BBS E88

Notices
Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 911 C2S - 6SP - Perfectly Optioned + BBS E88

Old 10-12-2018, 12:05 AM
hexagone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 2009 911 C2S - 6SP - Perfectly Optioned + BBS E88

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 84000
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB29919S720730
Price (no $ sign please): $56000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Iím very regrettably putting up my cherished and highly optioned 2009 911 C2S for sale for an upcoming opportunity I canít miss. During the 2.5 years Iíve owned it, Iíve owned a 993 C2S, SC, have driven 993s, 991s and a Cayman R - not a single one of those compares to how simply good this car is. I purchased it in 2016 from Texas, where it had been for a couple of years after originally starting life in the bay area. It was originally featured on the Sharkwerks website when the car had the Sharkwerks muffler delete installed along with Techart springs and Champion wheels (see here)

During my ownership, I've driven it about 17k miles, of which several trips were long distance and it has never skipped a beat. Prior to purchasing I had a PPI done and it came back great with 0 over revs across all ranges. Blackstone results were also excellent at 72k miles when I last checked. Last year there was someone interested in the car also and another PPI was done with equally good results, but backed out because of financing. Iím happy I got to keep driving it.

Iíve also kept up with all required maintenance. At ~60k miles, a new clutch was installed and the 60k service interval completed. Most recently this year I did a significant overhaul, which included installing new front brake pads, brake flush, HPFP, battery, trans fluid, new H&R coilovers, shock top mounts, installed BBS E88 wheels with new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, new end links and a corner balance and alignment. I have documentation included to support my and the POs work. To say the car rips is an understatement - Iíve taken it to the tail of the dragon and anyone that sat down for a ride walked out grinning from ear to ear.

Additionally, there are a few other areas where I improved the performance and overall aesthetic. In addition to the center muffler delete, I added Gundo Hack mufflers which sound positively amazing with 0 drone. The original tan center console, ebrake and shift **** were swapped out with contrasting black pieces, which accentuate the interior much better as youíll see in the photos below. Prior to this sale I also had the car thoroughly detailed and PDRed to remove any swirls and imperfections in the paint. Overall the exterior is in 7.5 condition with no dents or dings, but does have the occasional chip here and there. Itís an excellent driver that presents and photographs wonderfully.

To the downsides - there really arenít many but I will be detailed in my assessment. The previous owner had bumper cover/hood repainted due to a very small accident (photos & receipt available Ė this is on Carfax). All other panels are original. I have also had the detailer verify this with a paint gauge.

The BBSs were purchased off of a fellow rennlister who had used them on his race car, so they are not visually perfect as youíll see in some of the photos. The underside of the front bumper does have scuffs - but anyone with a lowered 911 would be hard pressed to not get caught on steep inclines occasionally. The rear tail lights had developed cracks, something Iíve noticed happen to other 997.2s, and this was mitigated by applying tinted LaminX film to stop the cracks from spreading. Finally, when I had installed the gundo mufflers I didnít perfectly align the tips, so the left and right sit very slightly off - I never got around to adjusting it.

Interior is also a 7.5/10, very normal wear over 80k miles - nothing unexpected. I have leatherique-ed it every 6 months, and only keep the car parked outside with a sun shade on to keep the leather dash in good shape.

Having watched the 997 market rise over the last 2 years, I realize that cars like this one are few and far in between. If you are looking for the right 997 that you can drive the hell out of, this is it. Itís perfectly set up and every single modification you would want to do has already been done. This is not a garage queen.

Between the exhaust, wheels and suspension, itís $10k of choice parts you will not have to find, wait for, install or lose time on Ė not even including the maintenance that Iíve done. You get the most capable car out of the box that has been stringently maintained and does not need a thing. I guarantee the first time you drive away youíll be hooked, the same way I have been over the last 2 years. Skip buying the low mileage car that youíll inevitably spend a bunch of money making right - this is the one to get. Contact me via PM for further questions/ e-mail.

Reports:

Carfax
Blackstone Oil Analysis
Over-Rev Report

Mileage: 84,xxx
Asking Price: $56,000

VIN: WP0AB29919S720730
Original Price: $101,975.00
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black/Sand Beige Interior

Options:

267 Self Dimming Mirrors
342 Heated Front Seats
446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
541 Seat Ventilation
603 Dynamic Cornering Lights
619 Bluetooth Phone Interface
640 Sport Chrono Package Plus
672 Navigation Module for PCM
680 Bose High End Sound Package (includes iPod connector)
870 Universal Audio Interface
970 Bicolor Interior Instructions
A1 Black
BM Black/Sand Beige Interior (full leather)
P15 Pwr Comfort Seats w/Driver Mem
P17 PASM Sports Suspension Package (Includes LSD)

Installed Extras
  • H&R Coilovers
  • Sharkwerks Center muffler delete
  • Gundo Mufflers
  • 19x9 & 19x12 BBS E88 with new 235/35/19 & 305/30/19 MPSS
  • Painted black center console
  • Contrasting black e-brake handle & shift ****
  • All weather rubber Weathertech floor mats (original carpets are included)
  • Porsche sun shade
  • Tow hook plate mount

Also available:
  • Lobster Claw wheels with Pirelli Sottozero winter tires $1000
  • New front and rear suspension control arms that I never got to installing - $800 (over 70% off dealer price)
  • Original SPASM shocks with Techart springs: $400
  • 997 Roof Rack with Rocky Mount bike holder (x2): $500
  • If you do not want the BBS e88, I can transfer the existing tires to brand new OEM Sport Classic Fuchs and reduce the price -$1000. Or you can drive away on the winter setup for -$3000

Last edited by hexagone; 10-15-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Presto
Addict
Rennlist Member

I must say this is the most detailed car sale ad I've seen on here. I don't think you have missed anything. This should be used as a template for other car sale ads.
Thank you for providing all the info for potential buyers. Good luck on the sale. Car looks fantastic and nice set of tasteful mods.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:29 AM
bpeacock
User

I'm in love........If you still have this in 6 months it is mine.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:14 AM
bminingham
Addict
Rennlist Member

Wheel choice, interior color combo....just perfect. All Porsche's look better with E88's. GLWS, if I wasn't in love with my 981 I'd ask you to trade.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Kevin5236
Addict
Rennlist Member

The two-tone interior is amazing compared to the all beige.

This makes me want to swap interiors with you!

Maybe I can paint the top of my dash flat black and leave the rest alone... Hmm?

Great car! I hope you get your asking price.

GLWS!
Old 10-13-2018, 07:17 PM
hexagone
Addict
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 10-14-2018, 09:26 AM
nwGTS
Addict
Rennlist Member

I can personally vouch for this car and the owner. This is an easy transaction for anyone.
Old 10-15-2018, 02:42 PM
hexagone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks Nate!
Old 10-17-2018, 02:20 PM
hexagone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Over Rev report attached - all clean.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:34 PM
Seneca035
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nwGTS View Post
I can personally vouch for this car and the owner. This is an easy transaction for anyone.
I second this... buy with confidence.
Old 10-18-2018, 12:14 AM
bpeacock
User

I love this car so much. Wish I could put in on layaway for 6 months while I save my money
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
hexagone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bpeacock View Post
I love this car so much. Wish I could put in on layaway for 6 months while I save my money
banks can help with that

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.