2015 Porsche GT3 For Sale - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2015 Porsche GT3 For Sale

Old 08-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Pazzo009
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 2015 Porsche GT3 For Sale- PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 16119
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: White
VIN: WP0AC2A95FS183610
Price (no $ sign please): $123995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

******************PRICE WAS REDUCED BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER SELLING IT WITH THE ADV1'S PICTURED.****************

I am selling my 2015 GT3. I originally purchased the car from Jack Daniels Porsche in December 2014. This is a car I will surely miss owning and despite my other vehicles, this car is still my favorite and the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned thus far. Many will ask; well then why get rid of it? Practicality.

The GT3 has been tracked minimally but I can no longer justify owning it. I drive it to work occasionally (which is mostly highway instead of twisties) So I'd prefer to sell it and improve my my E36 track car. I am not desperate to sell it whatsoever so any unreasonable offers will be ignored.

- Please see window sticker for build details

- Car has extended manufacturer warranty (see photo)

- Custom Porsche badge (Mexico Blue)

- Dealer installed K40 radar and laser jammers front/back. Valued at $3200

- Car was wrapped by the highly reputable shop called Phenomenal Vinyl in NY. It is Avery Dennison Gloss Blue. It has been wrapped since January of 2016. I later had PPF installed over the vinyl for extra protection. That overall cost is around $8000. The condition of vinyl is excellent. However, like most wraps there are some imperfections. It is minor and despite my OCD with my cars, they are not significant enough to concern me. But I recognize that the wrap in it's self and the imperfections would be purely subjective to the prospective buyer. It could be removed and there would be no surprises underneath. The paint was immaculate with the exception of a few minor stone chips in the front bumper that occurred prior to wrapping it. No accidents or paintwork. Feel free to carfax it.

- Car will come with OEM silver wheels. No damage to them with the exception of minuscule road chips. The fronts have new CUP2's that are around 85% life, and the rears are brand new.

- Fabspeed long tube headers (no cats) and side bypass exhaust. (the 2 side mufflers are removed and have the stock center muffler installed) and the tune to coincide with this modification. The car sounds absolutely amazing. Very minor increase of noise inside the cabin. Power is a noticeable gain especially mid range. I have all the original exhaust components so it can be returned to stock. This exhaust set up new is around $5000 with the CF tips I believe

- Front rotors have been replaced with Gyro Disc and it has Pagid RS29 pads. The pad life is a little past half life I believe and there is slight vibration in the front rotors. The bonus with Gyro Discs is you can just change the rotor and maintain the hats so it saves a bit on replacement costs. I have been driving it like this and I'm not bothered by it. However I wanted to notate it because I would prefer give full disclosure

- CAR HAS FRONT AXLE LIFT

- Calipers are painted Mexico Blue

- BMC drop in air filter

- All required and standard maintenance has been done- However I typically would do my oil changes in October.

- Interior is mint and seats were conditioned constantly. Hardly any wrinkles or blemishes in leather.

I think that sums it up. This car was meticulously cared for. It was always garaged and in the winter months when I was not driving it, I started it and drove it up and down my driveway. Cars that aren't used for long durations of time tend to have issues in my experience.

I respectfully request NO 3RD PARTY SELLERS, NO TRADES, NO STUPID OFFERS, and no other strange inquires. Potential buyers only! More information and pictures available upon request by real buyers.

******************PRICE WAS REDUCED BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER SELLING IT WITH THE ADV1'S PICTURED.****************

Attached Images               

Last edited by Pazzo009; 02-17-2019 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:57 PM
monacojoe
User

When is the OEM full car warranty up? The extension is just for the engine correct due to the engine issues in early 991.1 gt3s? Has your engine been replaced?
Old 08-29-2018, 06:04 PM
Pazzo009
Addict
Rennlist Member

The factory warranty is 4 year 50,000 miles. The special warranty is till 120,000 miles on the engine. No this engine was not replaced.

There res was the first engine that was prone to catching on fire in the 2014ĺs. Then they fixed that and built a new batch of engines which mine has.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:07 PM
monacojoe
User

Got it OEM warranty is up in 4 months then? Any clue what the cost to extend bumper to bumper through Porsche is? Would ask if i weren't interested and local. thanks much
Old 08-29-2018, 06:31 PM
WantA997
Addict
Rennlist Member

Tempting.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:39 PM
Pazzo009
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by monacojoe View Post
Got it OEM warranty is up in 4 months then? Any clue what the cost to extend bumper to bumper through Porsche is? Would ask if i weren't interested and local. thanks much
Yes that is correct. I honestly do not know what the cost would be for a Porsche or a different company's warranty cost. There would a multiple variables included in what that would cost. I would contact a Porsche dealer or do some online research

Old 08-29-2018, 10:17 PM
TheInfamousDrew
User

Bump for a good seller!
I've bought one of his old cars and it was in perfect condition.

GLWS
Old 08-30-2018, 01:35 PM
Bklyn964Turbo
User

I've seen this car and his others and can vouch that whomever buys this car will have an amazing toy! He does tasteful mods and more importantly extremely knowledgeable and strategic about the mods. In other words he's not butchering the car with the mods that are done.

Good luck with the sale! One of my favorites at the Cars and Coffee scene here in the NYC area.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:04 PM
jcdeng
User

The exhaust mods and the Tune, doesn't that void the 10 year/120k mile engine warranty?
Old 08-30-2018, 02:20 PM
Pazzo009
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jcdeng View Post
The exhaust mods and the Tune, doesn't that void the 10 year/120k mile engine warranty?
I'm honestly not certain. The 120,000 mile warranty was created because some brilliant and diligent minds from this forum got together to exploit a potential problem in the design of how the valves were lubrified at high RPMS. So if there were catastrophic engine failure I can't see how an exhaust would play a role with that. However, with any car I owned, if God forbid something like this occurred, I would just return it to stock and bring it to the dealer for repair.

This is up to an individual. Some people subscribe to "just drive it stock this way I don't have to be bothered with any possible issues" or then theres people like me who say " Stock is boring and I want a little extra performance and sound out of my car to enjoy it"
Old 08-30-2018, 06:04 PM
iczer34
Addict
Rennlist Member

So tempting....however, need to get rid of my GT4 first. It'll be up for sale in a few days

Are you willing to do a PPI (at buyer's expense)? Also, do you have title in-hand?
Old 08-30-2018, 06:43 PM
monacojoe
User

the GT4 market is beyond flooded right now. dealers still stuck at 10K over msrp. Buyers looking for 5 or more under. mess.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Pazzo009
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by iczer34 View Post
So tempting....however, need to get rid of my GT4 first. It'll be up for sale in a few days

Are you willing to do a PPI (at buyer's expense)? Also, do you have title in-hand?
I don't have a problem with anyone doing a PPI but I don't want to put miles on the car for it. The closest dealer is almost an hour away. So if you or any potential buyer wants to pay for the inspection and transport I don't mind.

I have my title but there is a loan in place that will need to be satisfied by purchasing to obtain a lien release.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:27 AM
Adam G.
User

Originally Posted by Pazzo009 View Post
I don't have a problem with anyone doing a PPI but I don't want to put miles on the car for it. The closest dealer is almost an hour away. So if you or any potential buyer wants to pay for the inspection and transport I don't mind.
I was in similar situation when I was selling my Gallardo few years back. Fortunate to have understanding buyers back then of which one pre-paid the PPI + Transport. All was clean and he ended up buying it the next day.

It can work out -- just need to have understanding buyers.... GLWS...
Old 08-31-2018, 12:02 PM
phily911
User

Stunner and lots of car/stuff at that price. This is a great deal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.