09 Cayenne GTS, 6-SPD Manual, Low Miles - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Rennlist Classifieds > Vehicle Marketplace
Reload this Page >

09 Cayenne GTS, 6-SPD Manual, Low Miles

Notices
Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

09 Cayenne GTS, 6-SPD Manual, Low Miles

Old 08-21-2018, 04:07 PM
NGManual
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 09 Cayenne GTS, 6-SPD Manual, Low Miles

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Mileage (numbers only please): 49500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Nordic Gold
VIN: WP1AD29P69LA62033
Price (no $ sign please): $32000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Firstly, The Truck is Located in Vancouver Canada and has spent its whole life here.
Price is 32000 USD

2009 Cayenne GTS in Nordic Gold, 79000km (49000miles).
Black Interior with full leather package
21" Premium Plus wheels with Michelin Latitudes (85% tread)-Summer
21" Turbo II wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Winter Tires (95% tread)-Winter
Xpel Ultimate clear bra, full fender and hood (no seems)

Build Sheet Options:

0TD - Floor Mats
2D1 - Enlarged Rear Spoiler
3FE - Moonroof
3J7 - Porsche Crest in Headrests
7X2 - Front and Rear Park Assist
8W - Nordic Gold Metallic
9VL - Bose Surround Sound System
9W5 - Bluetooth Phone Interface
C9S - 21" Cayenne Sportplus Painted
PC3 - Bi-Xenon Headlights with Washers
PF2 - PCM with Navigation Module
PO6 - Light Comfort Package/Memory
TM - Black Leather Interior w/ Alc

Clear History with no Claims of any kind (can send Carproof if requested)

This SUV is immaculate and spends most of its time parked, only taken out on rare occasions
This is a rare example with the 6-spd manual transmission. It is also in a unique/ideal example as most Nordic gold SUV's have the less desirable beige interior.

Last edited by NGManual; 01-04-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Price Drop
Old 08-28-2018, 03:48 PM
NGManual
Addict
Rennlist Member

Price Drop
Old 08-29-2018, 11:35 AM
monacojoe
User

really nice and unbelievably rare. glws
Old 12-24-2018, 02:03 PM
alex1813
New User

Is this vehicle still available?
Old 12-28-2018, 02:04 AM
Tim Wasmer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Is it? But he does have only 2 posts.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:58 AM
NGManual
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Tim Wasmer View Post
Is it? But he does have only 2 posts.
Yes it is, I responded to the individual privately.

The Vehicle currently has 50000 miles on it.
It being a Canadian Vehicle has made the sale trickier.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:06 AM
Tim Wasmer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Good to hear from you. It's always useful to respond to the inline posts so that people know that you're still selling. What's making it trickier as a Canadian sale can it be imported to the United States?
Old 12-28-2018, 03:12 AM
911ist
Addict
Rennlist Member

was it first sold new in Canada? Very cool rig
Old 01-01-2019, 04:56 AM
NGManual
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Tim Wasmer View Post
Good to hear from you. It's always useful to respond to the inline posts so that people know that you're still selling. What's making it trickier as a Canadian sale can it be imported to the United States?
Ya fair enough, the individual also messaged me personally so just replied back to one.

My understanding is that taking a Canadian car into the states is trickier than vehicles going the other way. But if a vehicle originated in the states and then was imported to Canada it is very easy to bring it back to the states.

Originally Posted by 911ist View Post
was it first sold new in Canada? Very cool rig
Yes, the vehicle is a Canadian Spec and has never left the Vancouver area, which is good because the winters are super mild and the road salting is a minimum.

Old 01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Rob Eskew
Addict
Rennlist Member

Wow love seeing a 6mt
Old 01-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Gurnade
Addict
Rennlist Member

Was in the market for one of these about a year ago but ended going in a different direction. The combination of nordic gold + black interior + manual transmission makes this a pretty rare bird. Importing this from Canada is not difficult. Would love to have extra room for one of these, but my garage is already overloaded.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:18 AM
willee21
User

yeah I want this as well but what's the process. from a quick google search I first need a letter from Porsche stating that its similar to US specs. Does the speedometer show km/h only or both mph as well? Then I need the undercarriage cleaned. Do I pay GST tax or some other local tax as well as a tax on the border??? I am looking for a manual 957 gts now and I found one with 110k miles and I don't want that one. Seems as if you need to add at least $5000-$7000 on top of the asking for us USA customers correct??
Old 01-04-2019, 09:16 PM
NGManual
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Gurnade View Post
Was in the market for one of these about a year ago but ended going in a different direction. The combination of nordic gold + black interior + manual transmission makes this a pretty rare bird. Importing this from Canada is not difficult. Would love to have extra room for one of these, but my garage is already overloaded.
Ya, the color combination was my ideal one, surprised I found it.
These are getting a lot harder to find especially low km examples, most people buy SUV's as daily drivers.

Originally Posted by willee21 View Post
yeah I want this as well but what's the process. from a quick google search I first need a letter from Porsche stating that its similar to US specs. Does the speedometer show km/h only or both mph as well? Then I need the undercarriage cleaned. Do I pay GST tax or some other local tax as well as a tax on the border??? I am looking for a manual 957 gts now and I found one with 110k miles and I don't want that one. Seems as if you need to add at least $5000-$7000 on top of the asking for us USA customers correct??
The speedometer is km/h only
The tax implication I am not certain on, but would affect the all-done price substantially.
I am not certain on the exact amount additionally it would cost, would depend on the process you take to import

I would also be curious about how many low km examples of these actually exist anymore, the initial production of manuals seems to be very low to begin with.
Therefore, with the color combination, condition, and mileage this is kind of a unicorn.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:25 PM
SWillis
New User

Originally Posted by willee21 View Post
Buy it, the GTS 6MT is the most fun you can have driving an SUV! Not many available, especially with low miles It is my daily driver and will put a grin on your face with every shift!
Old 02-12-2019, 07:12 AM
Magdaddy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Such a beautiful GTS 6MT...GLWS

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.