Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Clean! - 2015 911 Carrera GTS - PDK - CPO to 4/2021 - 7800 miles - 140K MSRP - 102K!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 08:52 AM
Samson911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 7800
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: White
VIN: WP0AB2A97FS124416
Price (no $ sign please): $102000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Originally Posted by HODY905
Perfect spec but the black dot on the roof and the black wheels ruin it for me. GLWS!
Appreciate the feedback! I actually forgot to mention that in the value add list; I'll edit my listing.

The roof is a vinyl wrap. I had it done at Accurate Graphics shop near Boston for $200, and it is fully removable. The original roof is white and the roof is pristine from the wrap. There is no glue or hassle, so you can just peel the roof vinyl off.

About the black wheels... I can't really help you there
Old 07-17-2018, 10:29 AM
Elise16
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Samson911

I upgraded the steering wheel from the 991.1 Multifunction Steering wheel to the Sport Design Wheel. The Sport Design Wheel has the paddles, whereas the 991.1 multifunction wheel has those PDK thumb buttons, which are very outdated now.

The wheel and control stalk were purchased new from Suncoast for ~$1580 and the new wheel was installed at Porsche of Nashua for $375. I have all receipts and service records for this work. Happy to share with you or any serious prospective buyer!

If you would like the original steering wheel (no idea why anyone would want that thing), I’d be happy to include it in the purchase at no additional cost to you.
oh wow thats great! very interested and local. can you reach out to me?
Old 07-17-2018, 12:46 PM
HODY905
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info about the "black vinyl wrap" roof. To be clear, does the car have any sunroof? I looked at the window sticker and didn't see it itemized. Also, I note the wheels are 5 lug not center locks. Aren't center locks standard on GTS?
Just want to clarify as I am interested.
Thanks
Old 07-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 718 Likes on 394 Posts

Originally Posted by HODY905
Thanks for the info about the "black vinyl wrap" roof. To be clear, does the car have any sunroof? I looked at the window sticker and didn't see it itemized. Also, I note the wheels are 5 lug not center locks. Aren't center locks standard on GTS?
Just want to clarify as I am interested.
Thanks
See the option sheet above - 20" Carrera S wheels. No sunroof listed.
The 5-lug wheels were an option. And infinitely less hassle than center locks! A HUGE bonus!!!
I'd be asking for wire info if it had the sports plus seats!
Old 07-17-2018, 01:07 PM
Samson911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dr.Bill
The 5-lug wheels were an option. And infinitely less hassle! A HUGE bonus!!!
I'd be asking for wire info if it had the sports plus seats!
Dr. Bill nailed it. Centerlocks might look cool, but the 5-lugs are so much less hassle. With the centerlocks, if you get a flat in the middle of nowhere, you might have to get towed to a shop that has the special torque wrench.

Sorry, the 14-ways aren't going to work for you, but I'm happy to hear you like the build. I think both the 14 and 18-ways are great!
Old 07-20-2018, 10:04 AM
Samson911
Rennlist Member

Car is considered sold and has a deposit right now! Thanks to the Rennlist community for the positive feedback about the car!!!

Quick Reply: Clean! - 2015 911 Carrera GTS - PDK - CPO to 4/2021 - 7800 miles - 140K MSRP - 102K!!