Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (Diamond Blue Metallic)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 03:22 PM
IndyM
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 56 Posts
Default 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (Diamond Blue Metallic)

Year: 1989
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 86838
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Diamond Blue Metallic
VIN: WP0AB0918KS12114
Price (no $ sign please): $58500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Cassette

This 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera (VIN WP0AB0918KS12014) is finished in rare Diamond Blue Metallic over special order Silk Grey leather with a Navy Blue headliner, dash and rear deck. This 911 was originally delivered in South Florida in December 1988 and had two Florida owners before being sold to the third owner in Minnesota in 1994. I am the fourth owner and purchased the car in 2015.

Per the COA, options include:
- Engine Number: 64K00370
- Transmission Number: 1K00758
- Exterior Paint: F5F5 / Diamond Blue Metallic
- Interior: QQ – Spec. Leather, Silk Grey
- 243 – Shorter Gear Shift Lever
- 425 – Rear Window Wiper
- 437 – Full Power Seat, Left
- 438 – Full Power Seat, Right
- 473 – Front & Rear Spoilers
- 498 – Delete Model Designation, Rear

The current mileage is 86,838, with only 1,415 miles added since I purchased the car in August 2015 (300 of those being the drive home).

This 911 is 100% stock, even the original Blaupunkt stereo has been restored. Maintenance records are available since the 1994 and are well documented in a thick binder. The original owner’s manual and maintenance book are included, and the maintenance book includes all dealer service stamps since new. Five keys are included (2 primary keys and 3 valet keys).

The car shows extremely well, both inside and out. In June of this year, it took Best of Class at CruZionsville, the largest PCA show in Indiana. In 2015, shortly before I purchased it, the car took second place in the Chicago Region Concours with a score of 180/185. The paint had a full paint correction before having a ceramic coating (OptiCoat) applied. The interior is spotless, and the leather is in excellent condition with very few cracks and very little wear on the bolsters. CocoMats were added in 2015.

The paint is original except for the front left fender and hood which were repainted after the previous owner clipped a deer (2004). The paint work is excellent.

The AC system was converted to R134 (in 2015) and blows cold. New battery in July 2015. Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW and were last replaced in December 2011 but only have 3,117 miles on them and are in great condition. Last major service in 2015 included new belts, new fuel pressure regulator, pressure damper, injectors cleaned, new fuel pump, new sending unit, and new decklid struts. The undercarriage is completely dry, it does not leak any oil.

I searched for a G50 Carrera for over a year before buying this car, and I was sold on this car with the unique color combination, incredible condition, and well-documented history. In my mind, it represented the “best of the best” as one of the last big bumper, G50 911s produced. I will likely regret selling it. But we are moving and, unfortunately, my garage space will be downsizing.

Asking price is $58,500. The car is located in Zionsville (Indianapolis), IN. PPIs are welcome. Please contact me with any questions. I have more than 200 photos, COA, maintenance summary, etc. that I can share via DropBox… please email me at jdavidrossATgmailDOTcom.

Last edited by IndyM; 08-21-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:39 PM
GreginNH
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What’s the best way to contact you?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:40 PM
GreginNH
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Beautiful car.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:50 PM
IndyM
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by GreginNH
What’s the best way to contact you?
Email jdavidrossATgmailDOTcom or call 317 418 8950. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (Diamond Blue Metallic)