Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2019 GT3 RS ALLOCATION WANTED

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 05:00 PM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2019
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 0
Color: ANY
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

The majority of 16 RSs are NOT trading 10-20k back of window retail unless it’s a car with more miles. Dealers are preferring to buy them at 15-20k maybe more back but the average retail sale is not 10-20k back. That info is falsified and just not the case.

Originally Posted by carz80am
So, why would you post false stuff about the old rs when op is looking for a new one. Your info is false because they are trading at msrp or below like mehoff said. Good luck OP in your search. At least with all this banter, your post is staying on top.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:08 PM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

I call BS on your 25k over ADM offers. Substantiate your claim or just shut it up. It’s amusing to me when buyers put self imposed spending limits on products they say they can afford or want. If you want it then grab your sack and buy the car and stop whining over an extra 5-10k ADM. You don’t really want the car or you would have bought it and you obviously don’t have a relationship with a dealer that will sell you the car at sticker. My guess is that even if you had a dealer that would you’d complain about not getting under msrp. I hear this crap from guys like yourself all the time and it just tickles me to hear it. Good luck on your 20k ADM search. Maybe you should consider a 16 RS or wait 2 years until the new cars are priced where you can afford it on your self imposed spending parameters.

Originally Posted by GT3RS HOPEFUL
What's so funny and amusing about that? I stated clearly that i will take the first offer at 20K over. I've multiple offers at 25K. I set my price to what i'm willing to pay and not waste anyone's time. If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen. I'm fine with that, however there is no need for you to comment in here and be offensive.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:29 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

Received 255 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3RS HOPEFUL
What's so funny and amusing about that? I stated clearly that i will take the first offer at 20K over. I've multiple offers at 25K. I set my price to what i'm willing to pay and not waste anyone's time. If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen. I'm fine with that, however there is no need for you to comment in here and be offensive.
Best of luck to you.

Last edited by mass27; 07-09-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:49 PM
mehoff
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by tebbnsx

The majority of 16 RSs are NOT trading 10-20k back of window retail unless it’s a car with more miles. Dealers are preferring to buy them at 15-20k maybe more back but the average retail sale is not 10-20k back. That info is falsified and just not the case.

Cool story bro. The market is the market; they RS pricing is relatively fluid and clear.....and it's $10-20k under MSRP. I'll acknowledge the "ASKS" are up near MSRP to -$5k, but nothing is trading there outside of delivery miles or heavy CXX cars. I know you just like to argue, but geez.

And to get out in front of the troll, you're now on ignore so I won't see what will obviously be a completely inane and unsubstantiated response to this post.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,857 Likes on 1,901 Posts

I’m not being offensive. I’m stating that I think you and others that put these ADM price stipulations are dreamers and that’s what I think. If that offend you and others well then it is what it is.
Funny, someone said the same thing to me when GT3 ADMs were $25k over and yet I managed to get one for $11.5k by sticking to my guns. Weird.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:00 PM
wheels5550
Instructor

All the talk about 'sacking up' and paying additional ADM is silly. OP has a budget, and he wants to stick to it. If he doesn't get a car, too bad -- how does that affect you? If he does get a car, good for him -- again, how does that affect you?

****ting on OP's budget and his desire for a .2 RS does nothing except for keep this thread at the top, which I guess is good for more exposure.

Good luck OP - I hope you find a car that works for you and your budget.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:09 PM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

Good for you! Money is obviously more valuable to you than your time.

Originally Posted by Archimedes
Funny, someone said the same thing to me when GT3 ADMs were $25k over and yet I managed to get one for $11.5k by sticking to my guns. Weird.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:46 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 795 Likes on 545 Posts

Originally Posted by mehoff
Cool story bro. The market is the market; they RS pricing is relatively fluid and clear.....and it's $10-20k under MSRP. I'll acknowledge the "ASKS" are up near MSRP to -$5k, but nothing is trading there outside of delivery miles or heavy CXX cars. I know you just like to argue, but geez.

And to get out in front of the troll, you're now on ignore so I won't see what will obviously be a completely inane and unsubstantiated response to this post.
Looks like he's on temp vaca - well earned. Hopefully it will become permanent. 35 posts of which 80% seem confrontational / telling strangers to "man up" and pay market ADM's. Not an especially valuable forum member.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:10 PM
GT3RS HOPEFUL
Intermediate

I call BS on your 25k over ADM offers. Substantiate your claim or just shut it up. It’s amusing to me when buyers put self imposed spending limits on products they say they can afford or want. If you want it then grab your sack and buy the car and stop whining over an extra 5-10k ADM. You don’t really want the car or you would have bought it and you obviously don’t have a relationship with a dealer that will sell you the car at sticker. My guess is that even if you had a dealer that would you’d complain about not getting under msrp. I hear this crap from guys like yourself all the time and it just tickles me to hear it. Good luck on your 20k ADM search. Maybe you should consider a 16 RS or wait 2 years until the new cars are priced where you can afford it on your self imposed spending parameters.

This is the first time im offending anyone, but you're a Fkin clown. how do you know what i can or cant afford. here in public get me an allocation for 20K and see if i dont pay that and the car in cash. I dare you here for everyone to see. STEP UP
Old 07-09-2018, 08:11 PM
GT3RS HOPEFUL
Intermediate

Originally Posted by wheels5550
All the talk about 'sacking up' and paying additional ADM is silly. OP has a budget, and he wants to stick to it. If he doesn't get a car, too bad -- how does that affect you? If he does get a car, good for him -- again, how does that affect you?

****ting on OP's budget and his desire for a .2 RS does nothing except for keep this thread at the top, which I guess is good for more exposure.

Good luck OP - I hope you find a car that works for you and your budget.
Thank you. I appreciate it
Old 07-09-2018, 08:12 PM
GT3RS HOPEFUL
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Archimedes
There you go. I'm not gonna give in to scalpers
Old 07-09-2018, 08:16 PM
GT3RS HOPEFUL
Intermediate

I really just don't understand the bad feedback that's happening. I'm looking for a car, i've stated how much i'm willing to pay, please if you can't help me just don't reply or comment on this thread.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:25 PM
ODK
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

GT3RS Hopeful You are well within your rights to state a price that you are comfortable with...it has nothing to do with your sack or the money you have or don’t...please don’t let the 99% of people who don’t purchase cars tell you what you can and can’t do. I hope you get the car at the price you want and enjoy the hell out of it. I have zero skin in this particular game and will be watching on the sidelines.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:31 PM
RADONCulous
Pro

Received 112 Likes on 67 Posts

I'm not sure on the .2 RS, but this thread went 0-100 real quick
Old 07-10-2018, 05:43 AM
GT3RS HOPEFUL
Intermediate

Hey guys still looking. Please any Porsche dealers contact me 7024431352

Quick Reply: 2019 GT3 RS ALLOCATION WANTED