Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1983 SC with OEM steel 993 body $22,500

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Turbo16v
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default 1983 SC with OEM steel 993 body $22,500

Patrick Motorsports coilovers that are on the car.

18” 3 piece Kinesis super cup wheels

B&B headers

Headlights are crystal clear with no pitting

I am selling my Porsche 911 project! The car started life as a 1982 SC coupe but was fully converted to 993 body work using all OEM steel panels. This is not some fiberglass hack job. The body is extremely solid with almost no signs of rust. The car has full Patrick Motorsports front and rear coil over suspension and brand new 993 turbo big red front brakes with 2 piece floating rotors. Rear brakes are 993 non turbo rotors but it is missing rear calipers. I believe the engine is still a 3.0L but it is has the 3.2L intake manifold and was converted to Motronic engine management with a factory engine harness and Motronic ECU. I was told the engine was rebuilt prior to my purchase but I bought it as a non-running project and have not had the time to finish it and get it running. I have too many cars and not enough time to finish them all. So that is why i am deciding to put it up for sale. The car comes with B&B headers that still retain the heat exchangers and full stainless B&B exhaust. It also has 3 piece 18” Kinesis Supercup wheels. I just had a new 964 windshield installed but i was helping the guy install it and it pressed on the glass a bit to hard and put a crack in it. Also installed brand new 993 1/4 window seals. For my asking price i will also include new Rennline aluminum floorboards, smugglers box and heater covers, battery box and RS door panels! A lot of money was invested in this project and it doesn’t need much to finish it. It’s a perfect starting point for someone who wants to build a GT2 or RS clone. It deserves for someone to spend the time to fully see the project through. Unfortunately, I just have too many cars and not enough time to devote to finishing this one. I also purchased a pair of Stätus Ring GTX leather and Alcantara seats that i would rather keep but am willing to sell with the car. If you don’t want to pay extra for the Stätus seats, it will come with oem seats that need recovered.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Turbo16v
Instructor

Bump ... i am willing to sell the car for various price points depending on what the buyer wants included.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:26 PM
Turbo16v
Instructor

Final bump before I list the car on eBay. I am keeping the Statüs seats for another car i bought and would like to keep the kinesis wheels as well. I have Mille Miglia wheels i can install if anyone wants it without the kinesis wheels.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:17 AM
oMenRC51
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 31 Posts

bye
Old 07-24-2018, 02:34 PM
Turbo16v
Instructor

Originally Posted by oMenRC51
bye
sorry to offend you! Lol...
Old 07-24-2018, 02:49 PM
dapucker1
Track Day

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oMenRC51
bye
Nice. GL with the car. OP is a good seller, I’m sure you’ll be happy.

Quick Reply: 1983 SC with OEM steel 993 body $22,500