Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Vehicle Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old-218/)
-   -   WTB: 2018/19 GT3 RS (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old/1055502-wtb-2018-19-gt3-rs.html)

heaven_inc 03-06-2018 10:27 PM

WTB: 2018/19 GT3 RS

I'd like to see if I can acquire a GT3 RS allocation for October - November delivery, must be a PTS build slot. The delivery date/month is somewhat flexible, however the PTS requirement is not. Looking to do a very special build to commemorate a special occasion... I'm well aware of the market pricing for these cars and am willing to pay to play. I'll consider any reasonable and borderline unreasonable offer.

CheeRS!

shapiroeric 03-07-2018 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by heaven_inc (Post 14852077)
I'd like to see if I can acquire a GT3 RS allocation for October - November delivery, must be a PTS build slot. The delivery date/month is somewhat flexible, however the PTS requirement is not. Looking to do a very special build to commemorate a special occasion... I'm well aware of the market pricing for these cars and am willing to pay to play. I'll consider any reasonable and borderline unreasonable offer.

CheeRS!

Others will confirm but I do not believe the RS is available in PTS for current allocations.....there's conflicting reports it is avail for August allocations and beyond.....

It is also not avail on the RS config.....

AMG USA 03-07-2018 11:27 AM

We have a 1st VIP position. PM sent.

heaven_inc 03-07-2018 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by shapiroeric (Post 14852904)
Others will confirm but I do not believe the RS is available in PTS for current allocations.....there's conflicting reports it is avail for August allocations and beyond.....

It is also not avail on the RS config.....

I did confirm with my contact at PCNA that there's still no confirmation of PTS availability for GT3 RS... However, judging from this video
(3:10 mark), while discussing Magnesium wheels, AP mentions that they "will only be available from end of this year on..." which clearly indicates RS production into 2019. I seriously doubt there will be no PTS availability for such a special car at the end of an era...

There's also a very interesting nugget at around the 5:35 mark when AP states that there's so much more "meat on this engine" and doesn't decline a suggestion that there maybe more cars with this engine to come. Which would totally make sense, developing a spectacular engine like this only to shelve it after producing a few limited models would be a real shame...

heaven_inc 03-15-2018 10:39 AM

Bump. Close to getting something else entirely if I don't get a build slot soon...

Perimeter 03-17-2018 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by heaven_inc (Post 14871040)
Bump. Close to getting something else entirely if I don't get a build slot soon...

Be patient, this one will be worth it