Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

CPO 2015 911 GTS - SF Bay Area, Warranty to July 2021

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 10:29 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 795 Likes on 545 Posts

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 4600
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: White
VIN: WP0AB2A9XFS125883
Price (no $ sign please): $108000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Why not just take it?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:15 PM
encyphor
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rodsky
Why not just take it?
That's what my wife said to me too... and is very close to happening. I'm pretty firm on the price, not wanting to take more than $12k 1-year hit. With the long warranty remaining and me being the one to put the majority of mileage on, there is a strong case for keeping it and enjoying it in Idaho.

I think my initial inclination to sell was due to worry of it not "fitting in" in Idaho; not wanting to be the Californian moving in with his fancy Porsche. I don't want to be ostentatious (not my personality at all). However, having talked to some of the very nice folks in the local PCA group, I'm very close to deleting/closing this thread. 😁
Old 03-13-2018, 05:59 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by encyphor
That's what my wife said to me too... and is very close to happening. I'm pretty firm on the price, not wanting to take more than $12k 1-year hit. With the long warranty remaining and me being the one to put the majority of mileage on, there is a strong case for keeping it and enjoying it in Idaho.

I think my initial inclination to sell was due to worry of it not "fitting in" in Idaho; not wanting to be the Californian moving in with his fancy Porsche. I don't want to be ostentatious (not my personality at all). However, having talked to some of the very nice folks in the local PCA group, I'm very close to deleting/closing this thread. 😁
I had a similar feeling when I had an Aerokit 911 C2S for awhile. It turns out that even in small towns, everyone loved the car! Nothing but great compliments and people coming up to check it out.

Quick Reply: CPO 2015 911 GTS - SF Bay Area, Warranty to July 2021