Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2000 996 C4 Millennium Edition

Old 02-21-2018, 10:04 AM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 515 Likes on 276 Posts
Default 2000 996 C4 Millennium Edition

Year: 2000
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 996
Mileage (numbers only please): 102800
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: white
VIN: WP0AA2992YS620573
Price (no $ sign please): $21950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2000 Porsche 911 Millennium Edition. The Millennium Edition model was a MY 2000 only special build with only 911 ME cars produced (this is #152). All ME cars are All Wheel Drive and include Navigation, full leather package, alcantera headliner, wood trim, etc. The car was originally Violet Chromaflare Metallic color which changed colors in the light depending on what angle you were looking at. The original owner did not like the color but liked the car and asked the dealer to paint it white. The car was disassembled and painted well without cutting any corners. The interior remains the original, unique, Millennium Natural Brown with wooden trim on the door pockets and steering wheel.

IMS bearing, clutch and water pump recently replaced. XM radio added. Plenty of tread left on the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Runs/drives and looks great, fully maintained with records. Interior wood trim is worn/cracked in places. Great opportunity to own a collector car at a standard 996 price.
Attached Images          

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 02-21-2018, 09:55 PM
Tlaloc75
Three Wheelin'

Received 147 Likes on 101 Posts

Wow, repainted white on delivery. That's unique and pretty cool actually. Definitely one of a kind.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:16 AM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tlaloc75
Wow, repainted white on delivery. That's unique and pretty cool actually. Definitely one of a kind.
Agreed. And it was done well. It takes a bit of tearing things apart to find the original color.
Personally...I like the white better. Some see it as destroying the value (which is true to a purist), some see it as an upgrade. Whatever...it is what it is...
Old 03-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Sergolio
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 996

Hello, is the 996 still for sale? Do you have the service invoice for the recent work (IMS, clutch, etc.) and can you tell me which IMS bearing you used?
Old 03-06-2018, 01:02 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sergolio
Hello, is the 996 still for sale? Do you have the service invoice for the recent work (IMS, clutch, etc.) and can you tell me which IMS bearing you used?
Hi Sergolio,
Sorry this is taking me so long to get back...I've been out of town longer than expected.
Yes it's still for sale.
Yes, we do have service records for the IMS, Clutch, Water pump and some transmission work. The owner (I'm helping a friend sell this) is getting the other records from the local dealer where he bought it from.

The IMS bearing that the local shop used is from RND Engines - the RS Roller Bearing Kit. That's what the local Porsche dealer sells and uses as replacment bearings (its what goes into all the rebuilds for SSF too).
http://rndengines.com/roller-bearing-ims-retrofit-kit/

-Bob Saville

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 996 C4 Millennium Edition