Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2014 CPO Turbo S Cab

Old 02-19-2018, 06:46 PM
clevelandporsche
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2014 CPO Turbo S Cab

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 15003
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: GT Silver
VIN: WP0CD2A90ES173247
Price (no $ sign please): $136911
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Hey Guys, we just got this very nice GT Silver on Red natural leather Turbo S cab in on trade. Only 15k miles and a great option list. Heated & Ventilated 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats, Porsche Entry & Drive, Burmester High-End sound etc. This car has a $211,465 MSRP!

The front tires are a like-new 8mm remaining tread, and the rear tires are approximately 6mm of remaining tread. The brake pads have an estimated 90% of pad remaining in the front and 85% of pad remaining in the rear. We changed the brake fluid and repaired a leaking washer fluid line. The original in-service date was 28 February 2014. This vehicle is covered by the Porsche new vehicle limited warranty until 28 February 2018. Afterwards, this vehicle has Porsche Approved CPO warranty for another 2 years or 50,000 miles

Contact me with any questions,

Sebastian

smora@berniemoreno.com

Last edited by clevelandporsche; 02-21-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:53 PM
clevelandporsche
Banned

more pictures up
Old 02-24-2018, 09:12 AM
cmb13
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

I have to admit I'm tempted. Can the interior be softened to black/garner look by changing the upper part to black? I'm sure that's never been asked before just wondering. Also is the red interior the same red as in the black/garner? Just wondering. Thanks.

One other question - it seems no one orders Turbos with the sport exhaust. Was/is that available?
Old 02-24-2018, 11:31 AM
clevelandporsche
Banned

Originally Posted by cmb13
I have to admit I'm tempted. Can the interior be softened to black/garner look by changing the upper part to black? I'm sure that's never been asked before just wondering. Also is the red interior the same red as in the black/garner? Just wondering. Thanks.

One other question - it seems no one orders Turbos with the sport exhaust. Was/is that available?
This car is stunning in person! The pictures, given the lighting do not help. This car is actually Carrera Red Natural Leather. The Natural Leather is a more premium leather offered for Porsche. The more common Black/Carrera Red is more popular because it does bring down the interior a bit, although this is not Natural Leather so this silver car is more uncommon. The black garnet red was offered on later model year cars. I have another thread up on a similar black car I have with the black red combo which is available, unfortunately this car is Sold! Also sport exhaust was not offered as an option on the Turbo's as Porsche gives these cars a standard "sport exhaust" with no button in the cabin
Old 02-27-2018, 12:57 PM
clevelandporsche
Banned

This car is sold and staying within the RL community!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2014 CPO Turbo S Cab