Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1999 Porsche 911 carrera Cab 3.4l Tiptronic

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 08:41 AM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1999 Porsche 911 carrera Cab 3.4l Tiptronic

Year: 1999
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 118000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Arctic silver
VIN: WP0CA2990XS654714
Price (no $ sign please): $14000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Great driving 99 Carrera Cab, has 118k miles currently, those miles may increase as I have been daily driving it to work
Runs perfectly , I know there will be those that bring up the inevitable question of the IMS Bearing, Unfortunately I have no idea , I do have some service History from the last two owners, but nothing mentions the IMS bearing, that being said, the early 996 cars had the double row bearing which was a far superior bearing to the later single row bearing Porsche used after 2000. I have read several articles on PCA news that says that claims fewer than 1% of the 99/2000 cars failed. Anyway that aside, I am not making price allowances below my asking price for an imp Bearing to be done, so please don't ask. its already the cheapest 911 on Rennlist
The car had a new soft top installed last year with a heated Glass rear window with is far nicer than the stock plastic ones that crack. It also comes with a Factory Aluminum Hardtop (which I have not been using this winter as our winter has been more like summer this Year on the front range of Colorado!

the car has a few blemishes, the front bumper has a few chips and cracks in the bottom from parking blocks, and the right front fender has a little clear coat missing and a small spot of clear is also missing around the right headlight.
Battery is Good the car currently has 18" Aftermarket wheels on it with new winter Blizacks.
Heated seats work , heater blows hot, AC blows cold. Alignment done when new tires were installed, also has the rear wind diffuser for when the top is down.
Tiptronic works as it should and the engine pulls hard and sounds Great!

Great commuter Cheap Weekend car/ First 911.
Carfax shows no accidents or issues and is free and clear.

PM with any questions
Attached Images         

Quick Reply: 1999 Porsche 911 carrera Cab 3.4l Tiptronic