Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2015 C4S w/ Powerkit

Old 01-23-2018, 01:37 PM
ntravaglino
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2015 C4S w/ Powerkit

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 61000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB2A98FS110184
Price (no $ sign please): $74999
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

The Story

I moved to Charlotte from Manhattan in 2014, and had not owned a car for over ten years. I really wanted a GTS, but needed a car quickly. So I optioned this one as best as I could figure the GTS would be equipped. That meant the X51 Powerkit and accompanying options, sport design mirrors, and the Sport Techno wheels (I messed that one up – I thought for sure the GTS would get these, not the Turbo wheels!)

The highlight of my day has been getting in this car in the morning and after work, getting on the highway, and driving 33 miles each way to work. If you do the math, I’ve owned this car for 3.5 years. I drive 66 miles every workday. That means it only gets on the road for the drive to and from work, Monday through Friday! More importantly for you, prospective buyer, is that the car has never sniffed a racetrack.

This car is well optioned, one owner, and driven daily while being impeccably cared for aesthetically and mechanically.

So why am I selling? I always wanted a manual, and I'm trying to correct that!.

Options/Build

MSRP of $147,790
022 Instrument Dials in Black
031 Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PASM Sport Suspension
250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
425 Rear Wiper
529 SportDesign side mirrors
583 Smoking package
603 Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
638 ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
653 Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
840 SportDesign steering wheel
A1 Black
AJ Standard Interior with Leather Seats (4-way/18-way) in Black
P07 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Memory Package P3G Premium Package Plus i.c.w. Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way)
P3H BOSE Audio Package
X51 Carrera S Powerkit
XRT 20" SportTechno Wheels
ZAB Ornamental Porsche Crest

Link to Porsche build code: https://admin.porschedealer.com/repo...AB2A98FS110184

Additional Reversible Options

Suntek paint protection film on the front bumper, hood, and front fenders
Rennline grill guards

Exterior

Not a single ding, dent or scratch. The occasional rock chip is touched up with Dr. Color Chip. This car is garaged at home and at work. It is also parked in the far-off hinterlands of every parking lot it’s ever been to. It is washed by hand monthly in the Matt Moreman/Obsessed Garage style, and detailed every six months.

Interior

Passenger and rear seats might as well be new. Driver’s seat shows the most marginal level of wear. Carpets are super clean.

Maintenance

All maintenance performed by Hendrick Porsche here in Charlotte, NC. This includes break-in service, 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, the expensive 40,000, 50,000, and 60,000 intervals. No issues, mechanical or otherwise, have been found. Service records available on request.

The Accident

Ahh, there’s always a story within a story.

Short version: New rear bumper cover at $2,200 all-in repair installed by Porsche Approved Collision Center. Pictures and repair invoice available on request.

Long version: I was stopped at a traffic light a short distance from home. A young driver tapped me in the back. I got out of the car, pissed off but expecting to find scratched paint. Unfortunately the bumper was cracked due to the stupid license plate frame on the offending car. See, there’s a reason those things should disappear! After reading horror stories on Rennlist I was convinced that there was some hidden damage done to the vehicle. There wasn’t, and I was relieved. The worst part of the story is that I didn’t get to drive it for a week, and that I have to write this stupid qualifying statement on this post!

Pictures

Please enjoy the photo gallery below. Does anyone have a bid for framed Porsche memorabilia?

Last edited by ntravaglino; 09-07-2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Decreasing price and updating mileage
Old 01-24-2018, 04:09 PM
orangeman
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

What's the difference between a GTS engine and an S with the X51?
Old 01-24-2018, 09:14 PM
ntravaglino
Advanced

The GTS and the S with an X51 Powerkit share the same engine changes versus the basic S model. These included ported intakes, hotter camshaft, different tune, center radiator and dynamic engine mounts.

This car was spec'd in early 2014 before the GTS was available. I tried to get it as close to the GTS as possible, so I ordered a C4S to get the wider fenders along with the X51, sport design mirrors, sport chrono, sport exhaust, PDCC, PASM, and PTV. I messed up and didn't get the sport design front, and messed up by getting the sport techno wheels (cool, but not what was to be on the GTS).

Other than that, the GTS will have black instead of silver accents, center lock wheels, and alcantara interior. I think that covers the differences, but I'm sure I missed something!
Old 02-02-2018, 12:08 AM
roburado
Intermediate

Gorgeous. GLWS!
Old 02-02-2018, 11:29 AM
stairmasterman911
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts

Gorgeous car. As an added benefit to a potential buyer, point out that with those cool GTS alcantara seat inserts you can't get ventilation like you have. That's massive in hot states. Also, I would spec those sport techno's all day over what came with the GTS -- center locks are cool until you have a blowout miles from home. And you're the original owner. It's a big plus for a buyer to have all the history on a car -- most of us know very little about previous owners care. Stop making apologies for this car - it's amazing. Also take better pictures. Get some sunlight going and a real camera. Clean up that engine bay - obsessed car nuts see those streaks up there and wonder - is that salt?. Also, why are there water spots on the speedometer face?
Old 02-15-2018, 08:36 PM
JEllis
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Nice car
Old 03-16-2018, 01:07 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Trade you sport design wheels for your sport techno (I'm local)
Old 03-17-2018, 08:11 PM
1stz
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I’m interested in your car but don’t have my finances straighten out just yet. If your car is still available and for sale come April/May 2018, pls reach out to me. I PM’d you my contact info. Thx in advance Patrick
Old 03-24-2018, 05:12 PM
ntravaglino
Advanced

R_Rated - they are pretty great wheels, aren't they? I'm plenty happy rolling those around the Carolinas if I end up keeping the car!
Old 04-22-2018, 04:38 AM
rennChin
6th Gear

do you have pics of the accident?
Old 04-22-2018, 09:29 AM
ntravaglino
Advanced

I have one, and I apologize for the graininess:

Old 04-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Trio
Rennlist Member

Received 273 Likes on 168 Posts

Great car, great price. In addition to you being the original owner, you have something else going for you - that GARAGE. I would buy a car from a man with a garage like that. Clean, organized. Probably extends to the car as well. GLWS
Old 05-11-2018, 05:25 PM
ntravaglino
Advanced

Updated mileage and price
Old 05-11-2018, 05:52 PM
JEllis
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Again great car. Anyone looking for a 991.1 4 GTS could get this and save some money.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:33 PM
acuhealth
2nd Gear

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hi.
Mid this car still available?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For Sale: 2015 C4S w/ Powerkit