Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1984 Porsche 928S Euro

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Blagave
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 108 Posts
Default 1984 Porsche 928S Euro

Year: 1984
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 29888
Color: Blue
Price (no $ sign please): $27500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Hear me out before passing judgement. I bought the car a few years ago out of Missouri. The owner wasn’t exactly honest on the info he provided. The car shows 29,888 miles on the speedo, the car does not represent that little of mileage. I have no clue how many miles are on the car.
I am going to share everything I know about the car and what comes with the sale of the car. This is a real matching numbers twin dizzy Euro. Vin# WP0ZZZ92ZES841594
The car has a S4 rear spoiler added, after market wheels, which are scratched up. The car has been repainted from a light blue to a dark blue. The paint is about a (6) out of 10. There are scratches, bubbles etc. the interior was put back together so so. The dash and pod have cracks. The seats are about a 8 out of 10. The transmission needs syncros, but drives pretty good if you are gentle between gears.
I replaced the timing belt, water pump, belts, spark plugs and oil change not knowing the condition 6 months ago, maybe 20 miles on the car since then. To be honest everything looked very good. It has the after market tensioner as well.
The car has headers and is currently not running the smog equipment, but is currently registered in California (don’t ask). The car sounds really good and is fast.
I have had a love hate relationship with this car and constantly go back and forth on what I want to do with the car. I have been talking with Greg at Percesion on rebuilding the trans. Greg is in the middle of a move, so very busy. I have another project I am working on and another behind it so I am thinking to sell to someone that can appreciate the rarity of the this Euro.
I am selling this car with the following extras:_
1983 928 Engine with 129,000 miles on it that worked great when taken out of car.
5 speed manual trans.....again, worked great before taking out of car
Torque tube
sun roof headliner
radiator
pair of seats that work and in pretty good shape.
Misc other parts
PPG paint, primer, clear coat, etc. everything a painter needs to repaint the car in the dark blue ($2,000 plus in material)
If you want drive it come on over, you want to have mechanic look at it, come and get it.
Attached Images                     
Old 01-27-2018, 09:10 PM
Blagave
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 108 Posts

More pictures

Quick Reply: 1984 Porsche 928S Euro