2016 GT3 RS , deilvery miles only - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Vehicle Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 GT3 RS , deilvery miles only

Old 01-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Four Liter
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 2016 GT3 RS , deilvery miles only

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 24
Color: GT Silver
Price (no $ sign please): $225000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

Hi Guys ,
After a lot of thought and churning I've decided to sell my '16 GT3 RS . The car was delivered in an enclosed trailer , never driven and I have stored it in a Carcoon since . I don't think there are too many of these cars around with delivery miles and probably none near my price . The car is GT Silver with black leather to which black deviating stitching was added . Makes for a nice monochromatic look inside . It is optioned with extended range tank , fire extinguisher , , smoking package , floor mats , radio delete, headlight washers in body color and seat belts in Guards Red . Further CXX options include wheels , upper portions of the mirror caps and RS hub caps painted in Guards Red . I had Auto Associates paint the wing end plates when Porsche refused to do them . The GT3 RS script and the PORSCHE lettering on the top of the wing surface were done in red as well . The door pulls were done in Guards Red to match the seat belts .It was delivered on Michelin tires . The dealer installed Euro front markers before delivery (amber ones included ) and as soon as I had the car home I removed the airbag safety warning stickers from the sun visors knowing if it was left long they'd never come off without showing a shadow - there is no trace . $225,000 . I think I've covered all the basics and the few pics give a good overview , but I have more on request . I have the Title ( CT ) in hand as well the window sticker , manuals , and hardback sales brochure . Any questions please drop me a PM .
Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited by Four Liter; 01-11-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Obturate
Addict
Rennlist Member

This is by far the most appealing 991 GT3 RS I have come across. There is a white one with similar CXX options crossing the block in Scottsdale in a couple of weeks, but it has a radio which I do not prefer. I assume the rotors are iron?
Old 01-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Four Liter
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Obturate View Post
This is by far the most appealing 991 GT3 RS I have come across. There is a white one with similar CXX options crossing the block in Scottsdale in a couple of weeks, but it has a radio which I do not prefer. I assume the rotors are iron?
Thank You for the kind comments . I am aware of 2 or 3 white cars with various forms of red accents , but I've never seen another RS done this way . I got the idea from a photo I saw of a regular 991 GT3 that was done silver / red by a Porsche board member . I pondered the radio delete option for a while , but never missed a radio in my Clubsport so I went with it . The brakes are standard steel .

Last edited by Four Liter; 01-12-2018 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:52 PM
RyanDDWPartners
User

My old car (white/red RS). I just saw it's going through BJ as well and the other is sending 21 of his cars through. Big collection.

OP. Good luck with the sale! Cool car for sure
Old 01-12-2018, 01:53 PM
RyanDDWPartners
User

Owner... oops. Don't see an edit button anymore. Odd
Old 01-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Obturate
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Four Liter View Post
Thank You for the kind comments . I am aware of 2 or 3 white cars with various forms of red accents , but I've never seen another RS done this way . I got the idea from a photo I saw of a regular 991 GT3 that was done silver / red by a Porsche board member . I pondered the radio delete option for a while , but never missed a radio in my Clubsport so I went with it . The brakes are standard steel .
May I ask the MSRP?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:52 PM
F1tifosi
Addict
Rennlist Member

built for the track - track spec'd. nice job
Old 01-13-2018, 01:44 AM
Kevin5236
User

Looks amazing!
Old 01-13-2018, 10:19 AM
Four Liter
Addict
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=Obturate;14727611]
Thank You for the kind comments . I am aware of 2 or 3 white cars with various forms of red accents , but I've never seen another RS done this way . I got the idea from a photo I saw of a regular 991 GT3 that was done silver / red by a Porsche board member . I pondered the radio delete option for a while , but never missed a radio in my Clubsport so I went with it . The brakes are standard steel .[/QUOTE

May I ask the MSRP?
It is right around 200K . I'm doing this from memory , but the leather was around $3500 , black deviating stitching $ 5695 , painted wheels $5005 , painted mirrors $1300-1400 , RS center caps $1710 , PORSCHE on wing $950 and the GT3RS logo in red on the engine lid $650 . The red door pulls were around $1350 ( red belts free ) . One thing that surprised me was the prices on some of the CXX options changed over what I was quoted ( upwards of course ) . The final tab from Exclusive was $11435 which was about $800 more than they quoted me . Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things , but I thought it was odd .
Old 01-13-2018, 11:32 PM
Obturate
Addict
Rennlist Member

No front axle lift either. I consider that a plus! Damn, I love your car. Not sure with racing I have the extra fun money but if it was a safe place to park money I'd give it serious consideration. But I would want to drive it!!! Sorry for the excessive comments but I feel better that it puts your car back to the top.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:22 PM
Four Liter
Addict
Rennlist Member

No front axle lift either. I consider that a plus! Damn, I love your car. Not sure with racing I have the extra fun money but if it was a safe place to park money I'd give it serious consideration. But I would want to drive it!!! Sorry for the excessive comments but I feel better that it puts your car back to the top.
There certainly are a lot of options on these cars that escape me . Lots of mixed opinions on lift for sure . I'd love to know the percentage of dealer spec'd cars that got every last option thrown at them to run up the MSRP . I know everyone is entitled to their opinion of what makes for a cool build , but NAV ? , illuminated door sills ? - on and on . As it was I felt like a bit of a fool spending over 5K just to have wheels painted ( a little below PTS charge at the time ) and almost 10K on the interior for the leather / stitching . If it was up to me an RS would be down to picking color , radio or A/C delete , and steel or ceramic brakes . Yes I know I'm dreaming with what Porsche makes on options .
Old 01-14-2018, 01:26 PM
Bullitt44
Addict
Rennlist Member

lovely car.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:35 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

There certainly are a lot of options on these cars that escape me . Lots of mixed opinions on lift for sure . I'd love to know the percentage of dealer spec'd cars that got every last option thrown at them to run up the MSRP . I know everyone is entitled to their opinion of what makes for a cool build , but NAV ? , illuminated door sills ? - on and on . As it was I felt like a bit of a fool spending over 5K just to have wheels painted ( a little below PTS charge at the time ) and almost 10K on the interior for the leather / stitching . If it was up to me an RS would be down to picking color , radio or A/C delete , and steel or ceramic brakes . Yes I know I'm dreaming with what Porsche makes on options .
i am with you.
less is more
most everything on the option list is really just useless.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:42 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Phone module
Leather seat belt

UK: P1, 675LT spiders
USA: Raptor.2
GER: 993GT2, CGT, 911R, Cayenne SE Hybrid, SLS Black, M5
JPN: NSX, R32, RX7
ITA: sold 458sp