Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2018 911 Turbo S Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 03:24 PM
porscheofnortholmsted
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2018 911 Turbo S Coupe

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 12
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Graphite Blue
VIN: WP0AD2A92JS156452
Price (no $ sign please): $215510
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Hey Guys, This car just arrived today and is available. As I am sure many of you know Porsche has cut back 911 production significantly, especially Turbo S! We will not have another new Turbo S Coupe come in for about 6 months at least! This particular car was ordered in Graphite Blue over Black full leather. We did a lot of yellow contrast stitching in the entire car. This is probably the best looking Turbo S I have had in a long time!
Please contact me with any questions
smora@berniemoreno.com

Last edited by porscheofnortholmsted; 02-19-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:52 PM
Mfacks
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awaiting pics
Old 12-13-2017, 10:18 PM
#BePositive
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why did they cut back production ?
where can we / I read about this?
Old 12-14-2017, 12:01 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by #BePositive
Yeah I also didn't know that... would love to hear more if you know anything
Old 12-14-2017, 06:25 PM
porscheofnortholmsted
Banned

Originally Posted by #BePositive
Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Yeah I also didn't know that... would love to hear more if you know anything
So this is sort of a controversial topic. I have some very good contacts with higher ups at PCNA, as well as knowing a few people that work at dealers around the country. Per my access to internal systems and conversations with these people including my area rep there was 1 Turbo s coupe allocated for my region which was this car for Q4. For Q1 my region got 4 Turbo S including cabs, and have been told some crazy numbers around 10 total cars for the first half of the year next year. I can obviously not confirm these numbers but seems to be that everyone I know at a P store doesn't have a Turbo S slot right now. Some people have indicated that this is because of all the GT cars being built next year, and others that PCNA is trying to control the market for these cars to hold better value down the road. All I know is my rep says apart from this car and a cab I have coming in, I won't see another one until after the summer. You can read a bit about this on this thread as well as some others on the site.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turb...uild-slot.html
Old 12-14-2017, 06:28 PM
porscheofnortholmsted
Banned

Originally Posted by Mfacks
awaiting pics
pics up
Old 12-14-2017, 06:38 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 677 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by porscheofnortholmsted
So this is sort of a controversial topic. I have some very good contacts with higher ups at PCNA, as well as knowing a few people that work at dealers around the country. Per my access to internal systems and conversations with these people including my area rep there was 1 Turbo s coupe allocated for my region which was this car for Q4. For Q1 my region got 4 Turbo S including cabs, and have been told some crazy numbers around 10 total cars for the first half of the year next year. I can obviously not confirm these numbers but seems to be that everyone I know at a P store doesn't have a Turbo S slot right now. Some people have indicated that this is because of all the GT cars being built next year, and others that PCNA is trying to control the market for these cars to hold better value down the road. All I know is my rep says apart from this car and a cab I have coming in, I won't see another one until after the summer. You can read a bit about this on this thread as well as some others on the site.

No offense you could be 100% accurate but sounds like mumbo jumbo scare tactics to try and drive the prices up on a rather soft market comparative to GT cars.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:55 PM
porscheofnortholmsted
Banned

Originally Posted by goin2drt
No offense you could be 100% accurate but sounds like mumbo jumbo scare tactics to try and drive the prices up on a rather soft market comparative to GT cars.
Obviously at the dealer level that is not something we can control, but I don't disagree with them making less cars to help drive the market up on those car. It will help preserve value, to a point on the Turbo S'
Old 12-14-2017, 07:35 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 677 Likes on 371 Posts

I kind of meant the dealers passing along rumors to scare folks. I do not think that Porsche is controlling inventory to drive up or help values. I could be wrong but a quick search on Autotrader has 91 brand new 2018 Turbo's. Seems like supply is pretty good, maybe not. I never did this search exactly a year ago on 2017's to compare.

Never the less another free bump on probably the best looking and specced Turbo I have ever seen.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:48 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,439 Likes on 999 Posts

Originally Posted by porscheofnortholmsted

And I still don't have that build slot yet. Still being told maybe March for a June delivery, and that's not guaranteed btw.
Seeing as the residual value at my lease end is somewhat attractive, I will just buy out the lease if it comes to that. I've already come to grips with knowing that I will not be able to get into a "regular" 911 (S or GTS or whatever) after getting so used to the performance of the Turbo S on a daily basis.
Knowing about this shortage first hand, I have recently test driven a couple other "exotics", but they just didn't give me that same amazing feeling I get from my Turbo S.
Fingers crossed that a build sot comes through for me for an 18 Cab. Fingers crossed.
Again, any dealers that have a slot to trade, by all means, please let me know. Thanks.

edit: That build is amazing. I'd take it from you in a heartbeat if it had a ragtop. Beautiful build and beautiful car. Pics are amazing. Should sell quickly. GLWS.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:03 AM
crazyed
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Was this TurboS ordered without front axle lift? Cool yellow stuff but its a must have option on these cars!
Old 12-15-2017, 01:13 PM
#BePositive
Advanced

I just read Ferrari is UPPING production (something they control tightly and rarely increase) due to the demand for exotic cars for the 1% worldwide...makes me realize that the above about Porsche production is shady...IMHO
Old 12-15-2017, 01:19 PM
greens
Racer

Production discussion aside that is one sexy 911. Going to have to find pics of that color in the sun.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:16 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,953 Likes on 555 Posts

Todd- we only got 1 turbo or turbo S all year in 2017 and it's inbound as a 2018. No 2018
Slots in my system.

If country only shows 91 for sale total...that's less than 1 per dealer.

Unbiased no dog in the fight opinion
Old 12-26-2017, 02:32 PM
porscheofnortholmsted
Banned

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
Todd- we only got 1 turbo or turbo S all year in 2017 and it's inbound as a 2018. No 2018
Slots in my system.

If country only shows 91 for sale total...that's less than 1 per dealer.

Unbiased no dog in the fight opinion
Thanks C.J!

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2018 911 Turbo S Coupe