Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Immaculate Porsche Cayman GT4 Agate Gray, LWBS, PCCBs

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 03:32 AM
TimAD
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Immaculate Porsche Cayman GT4 Agate Gray, LWBS, PCCBs

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman GT4
Mileage (numbers only please): 3800
Color: Agate Gray
VIN: WP0AC2A83GK192766
Price (no $ sign please): $105990
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

With its race-bred suspension, snarling engine, and aggressive aero add-ons, the Cayman GT4 is the track-day toy we always hoped Porsche would build. Just over 2,000 examples were built for North America all going 5,000—15,000 ABOVE sticker pricing. With builds ending in the 2016 model year these are VERY hard to come by in this condition. NEVER TRACKED or ABUSED. Stored inside a private, Air Conditioned collection in Southern California. Less than 3,800 Miles!!

Now is your chance to own one of the LAST Purist sports cars available today. You wont find a Porsche GT4 in better condition!

Selling due to upcoming home purchase.

Features:

A high revving 3.8 liter flat 6 coming straight out of the 911 carrera S is paired with a stunning 6 speed manual transmission. Weighing just over 3,000 lbs, with two seats and a mid engine configuration this vehicle is truly something to drive! Whether you are looking for a track machine or a fun weekend cruiser, this car provides a unique “purist” experience not common with the automatic and turbocharged cars of today.

Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB’s) are an optional $7400 add on. They sport gorgeous Yellow calipers and huge 410mm 6 piston front rotors and 390mm rear rotors. These brakes are more than 50% lighter than the standard steel rotors, providing much improved stopping power and less unsprung mass!

Carbon fiber bucket seats are a MUST HAVE in this car. Only a select number of GT4 builds have these bucket seats. They alone are selling for $15-30,000 on the open market and provide a comfortable and sporty feel to the vehicle. Dressed in carbon fiber these bucket seats are the same ones found in the $1million++ Porsche 918 Spyder Super Car.

White deviated stitching can be found throughout the plentiful leather and alacantara surfaces providing a beautiful contrast to the interior colors. Silver Gray seat belts accent the beautiful deviated stitching tying in all the colors of the interior/exterior.

Carbon fiber trim can be found around the center console, door trim and dashboard providing a very beautiful compliment to the exterior color.

Porsche followed in their tradition of adding “Door pulls” vs. standard door handles to this vehicle like their iconic Porsche 911 Carrera RS of the late 70’s.

Add Ons:

$2900

The car has never been modified, the owner added paint protection film to the full front, headlights, mirrors, rocker panels, side scoops and rear bumper to protect against chipping. This installation was done by one of the best shops in the country, you can’t even tell it’s on the vehicle.

$2090

In addition to the clear bra, a ceramic coating was added to the full vehicle and wheels. The whole car was painted correct when new and the ceramic coating applied to all the paint and wheels. The beautiful Agate Gray glistens!

$990

In Southern California we get plenty of sun, Spectra Photosync is renowned as one of the best window films on the market. Not only does it add a great contrast color to the windows, but blocks 99.9% of UV and 98% of infrared heat. The side and back windows are tinted in 35% with the windshield also tinted in 75% shade.

Feel free to contact with any questions.

Please view High Definition Photos Below

Last edited by TimAD; 01-23-2018 at 10:00 PM. Reason: HTML Code is Off
Old 01-09-2018, 09:13 PM
rennsport66
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT4

Please post build sheet or window sticker.

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2018, 10:01 PM
TimAD
Former Vendor

Old 01-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Ro_Ja Boy
Rennlist Member

Received 245 Likes on 124 Posts

is this being sold by owner or by dealer since the listing on eBay says private listing? Thanks
Old 01-10-2018, 12:59 AM
rennsport66
Cruisin'

Thx for quick response. Beautiful car but missing a couple of my must-have's. GLWS!
Old 01-10-2018, 01:05 AM
Ro_Ja Boy
Rennlist Member

Received 245 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by rennsport66
Thx for quick response. Beautiful car but missing a couple of my must-have's. GLWS!
What is it missing that you'd want?
Old 01-10-2018, 05:32 PM
gt3rs.
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

???

Old 01-10-2018, 05:40 PM
TimAD
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy
is this being sold by owner or by dealer since the listing on eBay says private listing? Thanks
I am the owner, selling privately, definitely not a car dealer. I am a forum sponsor for my business so most likely why I am showing up as a dealer.

Car was spec'd out with all my MUST HAVE's but some may want dual zone climate or XM radio, which for a GT car I found unfitting.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:47 PM
rennsport66
Cruisin'

With 30 classic and current Porsches ranging from 356A coupes and speedsters to one of the first 918's delivered to the US in my collection I have my own view of of what is "fitting" in a Porsche but that is why Porsche let's us spec them the way we want them. Had a GT4 which I sold to a friend and have been looking for the right replacement ever since. Your car is terrific ... just not for me. GLWS.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:50 PM
TimAD
Former Vendor

With 30 classic and current Porsches ranging from 356A coupes and speedsters to one of the first 918's delivered to the US in my collection I have my own view of of what is "fitting" in a Porsche but that is why Porsche let's us spec them the way we want them. Had a GT4 which I sold to a friend and have been looking for the right replacement ever since. Your car is terrific ... just not for me. GLWS.
No problem, sounds like quite the collection! GT4 is truly a great car and wish I had room it the budget to keep it, good luck with the search.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Kevin5236
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I thought this was Atlas Gray at first... I really like Agate.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:00 PM
TimAD
Former Vendor

Price Drop Bump $105,990
Old 01-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Christmas50
Racer

Received 87 Likes on 62 Posts

Is this still available? I'm in San Diego
Old 01-24-2018, 08:56 PM
porschefnatic