Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 Panamera GTS Loaded and CPO Warranty to 100K

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 02:20 PM
993David
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2013 Panamera GTS Loaded and CPO Warranty to 100K

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: Panamera
Mileage (numbers only please): 57000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AF2A76DL075784
Price (no $ sign please): $56000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Speedster
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Do you really want a 911 but need 4 doors and the ability to carry more than 1 person? Here is your answer! I have decided to sell my daily driver 2013 Panamera GTS with 57000 miles and factory CPO warranty until 100000 miles or sometime in late 2018. It is a fabulous car for my 28 mile 1 way highway commute to my office but would like something a little softer for those 500 mile days seeing customers. I bought it with ~29000 miles in February 2016. I am a PCA member and the GTS shares the garage with an 89 and 98 911 as well as some other fun stuff.
The original sticker was $127,670 and it is loaded. I have attached the build sheet but it is basalt black with black full leather with heated and ventilated seats front and rear. It also has PDK, 20" Turbo II wheels and 19" RS design with Michelin Alpin Sports (currently on car for winter) both sets of wheels have painted crests, Lane change assist, painted side skirts, 4 zone climate control, park assist with camera, Power steering plus, Bose, PDCC chassis control, PTV Plus torque vectoring, Sirius XM, Rear and side power shades, 14 way front power seats and factory rubber floor mats front, rear and trunk. The sport exhaust is absolutely killer, especially with the PDK. I also have both keys and all of the books and manuals. Bluegrass Porsche in Louisville has done all of the service including the 40000 mile service with spark plugs.
There was a minor carfax incident with the previous owner. The rear bumper was replaced and I have all of the documents. The total repair was ~$5000 which does not go very far on a Porsche.
Let me know if you need anything more specific. $56000 OBO. Clear title in my name in hand. PM or feel free to call me at 502-744-9473.
Thanks,
David
Attached Images           
Old 11-18-2017, 05:12 PM
993David
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump