Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2018 GT3 Position

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 03:26 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,159 Posts

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 0
Color: open
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Originally Posted by Archimedes
And my opinion is that what AP is telling you is pure bull****. I'm fine if this is the way PAG and PCNA wants to do business. Just wish they didn't talk out of both sides of their mouths and expect us to believe it.

If I wanted a GT3 at this point, I'd just pay the premium (not this one, a smaller one), but I wouldn't buy PAG's hands up, it's not our fault bull****.
PCNA could easily "encourage" all of their dealers to sell all GT cars at MSRP by using the power of allocations. If they find out some dealer got greedy and disobeyed the rules they get less desirable allocations, include GT allocations. That would quickly solve the problem of dealers asking for ADMs on their new GT cars. PCNA could also check inventory to see if any GT cars are sitting in inventory for longer than X days on the dealer's lot...that would indicate them using a fake customer and building their own car.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:58 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
PCNA could easily "encourage" all of their dealers to sell all GT cars at MSRP by using the power of allocations. If they find out some dealer got greedy and disobeyed the rules they get less desirable allocations, include GT allocations. That would quickly solve the problem of dealers asking for ADMs on their new GT cars. PCNA could also check inventory to see if any GT cars are sitting in inventory for longer than X days on the dealer's lot...that would indicate them using a fake customer and building their own car.
Too much work for PAG/PCNA with no benefit - no more cars will be sold if they did this. System works OK now. Buyers don't have to pay more than MSRP if they don't want to.

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2018 GT3 Position