Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2002 Porsche 996 turbo. Loaded. Tasteful upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 03:51 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default For Sale: 2002 Porsche 996 turbo. Loaded. 6-speed manual. Tasteful upgrades

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 69500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Polar Silver
VIN: WP0AB29942S687406
Price (no $ sign please): $52500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Up for sale is my 2002 Porsche 911 turbo in beautiful and rare Polar Silver with black full leather interior. Fully loaded from the factory with options such as navigation, 6-speed manual transmission, heated seats, alcantara headliner, sport seats with painted backs, full leather, factory aero package and more. MSRP in 2002 was $138,685. See build sheet attached. This was also a CPO car.

This car has also been tastefully modified including Tubi Exhaust w/ high flow cats, COBB stage 2 Tune, BMC air filter, Forged Diverter Valves, H&R lowering springs, tinted windows, short shift kit, custom forged Forgestar F14 super deep concave wheels in brushed gunmetal finish, upgraded top of the line Kenwood touchscreen radio/navigation including Apple CarPlay, Sirius radio, bluetooth, etc.

Meticulously maintained and serviced since new with receipts included. Full engine out service completed last summer including pinning coolant lines, replacement of all rubber hoses, new spark plugs, new rear main seal, new clutch and upgraded pressure plate.. New brakes also done at the same time.
No accidents or paint work. Front aero lip spoiler has some chips and could use a respray. Front bumper also has some light highway specks typical for its age and mileage. CQUARTZ ceramic coating and full detail performed this past summer.
One of the best value per dollar modern Porsche's money can buy.

Accepting offers
-Manny 631 258-3298 matinez.manny5@gmail.com
Attached Images             

Last edited by mannym5; 05-25-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 09-05-2017, 02:16 AM
SoCal69
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, do you have maintenance records? Are there any issues regarding the engine or electrical system that you are aware of? thanks
Old 09-05-2017, 08:38 AM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SoCal69
Hi, do you have maintenance records? Are there any issues regarding the engine or electrical system that you are aware of? thanks
Yes I have all maintenance records going back to at least 2004. This car was Certified Pre Owned by Champion Porsche of Pompano Beach FL.

Absolutely no engine or electrical issues.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Big Swole
Rennlist Member

Received 2,012 Likes on 1,262 Posts

Thanks for the PM. Very nice car. Is that "Turbo" across the side able to be removed?? Sticker?? Just not a fan of stuff like that.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:13 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Big Swole
Thanks for the PM. Very nice car. Is that "Turbo" across the side able to be removed?? Sticker?? Just not a fan of stuff like that.
Thank you, yes the turbo writing is just a sticker and can easily be removed. I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea and would never make something like that permanent.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:32 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Found a car I am potentially interested in, but need this sold first. Accepting offers!
Old 03-27-2018, 03:34 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Back up for sale.. Spring/Easter bump.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:46 PM
grgallo
Rennlist Member

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

do you have the original wheels? who did the upgrades, exhaust, CATS, Cobb, BMC, diverter valves, short shift, suspension, engine out service etc.? How many owners? thanks
Old 03-28-2018, 08:39 AM
vette990
AutoX

sent you a text!
Old 03-28-2018, 10:33 AM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by grgallo
do you have the original wheels? who did the upgrades, exhaust, CATS, Cobb, BMC, diverter valves, short shift, suspension, engine out service etc.? How many owners? thanks
I do not have the original wheels, but I do have a set of OEM 997.1 19in turbo wheels and a set of OEM 997.2 c4 widebody 18in wheels available that are both able to be negotiated into the sale if desired.

Tubi exhaust was installed by champion porsche of pompano beach, fl. Same dealer that CPO'd this car.

Diverter valves and shift kit were done with the previous owner and performed by FarnbacherLoles of Danbury, CT before this shop went through some "legal issues" lol.

The cobb and bmc filter were done by myself(I still have an OEM air filter available). Cobb can be easily returned to stock configuration within minutes with the supplied handheld accessport tuner. This can be negotiated out of the sale if anyone prefers to be on the stock tune.

Engine out service was performed by Lynmor Motorsports of Huntington, NY. They are a very reputable Porsche focused shop.

I believe there have been 4 owners total.. The owner before me had the car since 2008 and is a friend of mine. I have owned the car since 2015 and as stated I have all the service and modification records.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

-Manny 631-258-3298
Old 03-28-2018, 06:13 PM
grgallo
Rennlist Member

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by mannym5
I do not have the original wheels, but I do have a set of OEM 997.1 19in turbo wheels and a set of OEM 997.2 c4 widebody 18in wheels available that are both able to be negotiated into the sale if desired.

Tubi exhaust was installed by champion porsche of pompano beach, fl. Same dealer that CPO'd this car.

Diverter valves and shift kit were done with the previous owner and performed by FarnbacherLoles of Danbury, CT before this shop went through some "legal issues" lol.

The cobb and bmc filter were done by myself(I still have an OEM air filter available). Cobb can be easily returned to stock configuration within minutes with the supplied handheld accessport tuner. This can be negotiated out of the sale if anyone prefers to be on the stock tune.

Engine out service was performed by Lynmor Motorsports of Huntington, NY. They are a very reputable Porsche focused shop.

I believe there have been 4 owners total.. The owner before me had the car since 2008 and is a friend of mine. I have owned the car since 2015 and as stated I have all the service and modification records.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

-Manny 631-258-3298
thanks for your quick and open response, I'm not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger, I'm certain you will sell this car quickly, GLWS
Old 03-30-2018, 01:12 PM
firepiggy
1st Gear

Beautiful car. Just sent you a text.
Old 04-13-2018, 04:24 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

Bump.. Had a buyer that just informed me he needs another month or so before completing the transaction.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:47 AM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

weekend bump
Old 05-25-2018, 12:09 PM
mannym5
Rennlist Member

final bump.. open to offers, or I may just keep it. Ton of car for the money

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2002 Porsche 996 turbo. Loaded. Tasteful upgrades