Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2010 Porsche 911 GT3 997.2, CPO to 2019, Buckets

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 02:15 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 26803
Color: Speed Yellow
VIN: WP0AC2A94AS783253
Price (no $ sign please): $105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2+ hours a day? Good call to sell some cars and move closer to work. That's a killer; I would rather own zero performance cars and have no commute than sit in traffic for 2 hours each day. Of course, if you commute is some twisty backroad, it may not apply. I have a 17-minute commute and hate every second. Of course, on some days, it is on my bicycle and becomes a 45-minute commute, which I then look forward too. I sometimes take the long way into work (1:20 at 24 miles with some climbing and gravel...)
Old 09-25-2017, 11:19 AM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4ocious
Great looking car, a Speed Yellow GT3 6MT is a very rare find. If you've never seen a Speed Yellow Porsche you owe it to yourself to take a look. Personally I would be all over this if I didn't have my TTS. And thanks for your honesty and thoroughness, they are a rare combination in today's "stick it to-um, buyer beware world". GLWS, I hope it happens soon!
A lot of folks do not know just how small production was for the 997.2 GT3. 663 examples sold in the U.S. There were nearly as many 997.2 RS examples sold in fact.

Of those, I'm not sure how many were Speed Yellow but I suspect it was significantly less than black, white, red, silver variants. And then there are the buckets. I've noticed around 75% or more of current examples for sale have the sofa seats.

Speed Yellow is awesome in person. It is noticeably more rich than Racing Yellow, which I cannot stand.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm sure someone will someone will see just how awesome this car is.

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
2+ hours a day? Good call to sell some cars and move closer to work. That's a killer; I would rather own zero performance cars and have no commute than sit in traffic for 2 hours each day. Of course, if you commute is some twisty backroad, it may not apply. I have a 17-minute commute and hate every second. Of course, on some days, it is on my bicycle and becomes a 45-minute commute, which I then look forward too. I sometimes take the long way into work (1:20 at 24 miles with some climbing and gravel...)
It is killer. Granted, I do enjoy having some time to myself to think and there are a few portions of the trip that can be fun. Which is why I refuse to commute in mundane cars.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:11 PM
chillindrdude
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Accel Junky
A lot of folks do not know just how small production was for the 997.2 GT3. 663 examples sold in the U.S. There were nearly as many 997.2 RS examples sold in fact.

Of those, I'm not sure how many were Speed Yellow but I suspect it was significantly less than black, white, red, silver variants. And then there are the buckets. I've noticed around 75% or more of current examples for sale have the sofa seats.
7, with gt2 buckets in NA i remember reading.

i still miss mine with great fondness.

GLWS

Quick Reply: 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 997.2, CPO to 2019, Buckets