Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Vehicle Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old-218/)
-   -   2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old/1002241-2015-5-volvo-v60-polestar.html)

kskpsu 07-30-2017 07:27 PM

2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar

10 Attachment(s)
Quite possibly one of the best DDs out there. This is a rare, 2015.5 Polestar wagon (#8 of 80) located in Minneapolis, MN that is extremely well taken care of, comes with many extras, and has a warranty position better than a new car. P*s have all available V60 options standard: Navigation, radar cruise control, blind spot detection, front/rear heated seats and steering wheel, upgraded stereo, etc. etc. The factory performance upgrades are quite notable: 6 piston Brembo brakes up front w/ two piece rotors, Ohlins adjustable suspension, larger turbo/intercooler, Polestar software for engine, transmission, and AWD, etc., etc. This vehicle also has the desirable inline-6 vs. the 4 cyl engine in MY17 cars.

- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Black leather/Nubuck
- No accidents, no paintwork, no track
- Suntek self-healing paint protection for full hood, front bumper/fenders, mirrors, and top of rear bumper
- Coated in CQuartz UK
- Transferable, zero deductible Volvo warranty good until 11/2021 or 100k miles
- Volvo On Call subscription until 4/2020 (necessary for remote start, among other functionality)
- Brand new OEM front rotors (slotted like MY16 P*s) and Carbotech 1521 brake pads
- Ferrita downpipe to match OEM Ferrita catback and produces notable power gains (dyno proven 391 lb-ft to the wheels and that sound!) which was $1600 installed. OEM downpipe included
- Powder coated wheels to match the grey trim on the car; wrapped with OEM Michelin Pilot Super Sports
- Kicker Hideaway powered subwoofer (removable)
- 50% 3M tint all around
- OEM rubber mats and trunk mat
- Carbon fiber mirror caps. Originals included
- Interior and exterior accent lights upgraded to LED
- No front plate (drill holes); bracket included
- Scheduled maintenance performed by Kline Volvo (records provided)
- Additional oil/filter changes every 4k miles (Redline Euro Spec 5W-30); most recent at 15,500 mi.
- New BMC air filter
- Original window sticker & Polestar welcome kit
- Title in hand
- PPIs welcome

$45,900

Also available are another set of OEM 20 inch Polestar wheels in standard silver and shod with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tires (and TPMS sensors). Used approx. 6k miles. Cost to me was $4,000.

Price w/ extra wheels and tires is $47,900

JAM2 07-30-2017 07:40 PM

Agree with the comments that it's one of the best DDs out there. I have driven plenty of cars when I get the itch for something new, and for 50-60k, nothing checks those boxes.

someone give this a good home.

Btw, Can I have those carbon fiber mirror caps?

Chris from Cali 07-30-2017 08:32 PM

I love my Polestar as well. GLWS. I'm sure you'll be sad to see it go. It's very stealthy in black (mine is Rebel Blue).

kskpsu 07-31-2017 12:50 AM

Thanks gents. Will definitely miss it. In addition to being a blast, I've never had a warranty claim yet outside of the brake rotors...she will treat someone very well. The F80 M3 I purchased in May is actually proving to be a bit too similar in routine usage and more comfortable than I expected. So I feel like I have a bit of redundancy...either need a winter "beater" to replace it or get a 991 C4S if I get a little irrational.

Chris from Cali 07-31-2017 11:22 AM

Ha, I think I'm going to get a 991 C4S as well, but I'm keeping the Polestar. It's too special to part with... Still, GLWS.

pissedpuppy 08-05-2017 12:51 PM

MSRP?

kskpsu 08-05-2017 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy (Post 14374646)
MSRP?

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...84703bd340.jpg

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...fc78b57d51.jpg

atc5 08-05-2017 10:48 PM

awesome cars...my next door neighbor has one - it's awesome.

He had the same rotor issue as you...volvo replaced the rotors under warranty.

bogdan_p 08-07-2017 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali (Post 14361379)
(mine is Rebel Blue).

Swedish Racing Green :p

Chris from Cali 08-07-2017 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by bogdan_p (Post 14380971)
Swedish Racing Green :p

I just got the stickers from Blipshift. And I bought "The Need for Swede" shirt! :cheers:

hybridporky 08-08-2017 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by kskpsu (Post 14361259)
Quite possibly one of the best DDs out there. This is a rare, 2015.5 Polestar wagon (#8 of 80) located in Minneapolis, MN that is extremely well taken care of, comes with many extras, and has a warranty position better than a new car. P*s have all available V60 options standard: Navigation, radar cruise control, blind spot detection, front/rear heated seats and steering wheel, upgraded stereo, etc. etc. The factory performance upgrades are quite notable: 6 piston Brembo brakes up front w/ two piece rotors, Ohlins adjustable suspension, larger turbo/intercooler, Polestar software for engine, transmission, and AWD, etc., etc. This vehicle also has the desirable inline-6 vs. the 4 cyl engine in MY17 cars.

- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Black leather/Nubuck
- No accidents, no paintwork, no track
- Suntek self-healing paint protection for full hood, front bumper/fenders, mirrors, and top of rear bumper
- Coated in CQuartz UK
- Transferable, zero deductible Volvo warranty good until 11/2021 or 100k miles
- Volvo On Call subscription until 4/2020 (necessary for remote start, among other functionality)
- New front rotors and pads - warranty replacement due to vibration/pulsation with pad transfer onto the original, smooth rotor surface (common issue); rotors are now slotted like the 2016 P* varieties
- Ferrita downpipe to match OEM Ferrita catback and produces notable power gains (dyno proven 391 lb-ft to the wheels and that sound!) which was $1600 installed. OEM downpipe included
- Powder coated wheels to match the grey trim on the car; wrapped with OEM Michelin Pilot Super Sports
- Kicker Hideaway powered subwoofer (removable)
- 50% 3M tint all around
- OEM rubber mats and trunk mat
- Carbon fiber mirror caps. Originals included
- Interior and exterior accent lights upgraded to LED
- No front plate (drill holes); bracket included
- Scheduled maintenance performed by Kline Volvo (records provided)
- Additional oil/filter changes every 4k miles (Redline Euro Spec 5W-30); most recent at 15,500 mi.
- New BMC air filter
- Original window sticker & Polestar welcome kit
- Title in hand
- PPIs welcome

$45,900

Also available are another set of OEM 20 inch Polestar wheels in standard silver and shod with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tires (and TPMS sensors). Used approx. 6k miles. Cost to me was $4,000.

Price w/ extra wheels and tires is $47,900

What an awesome awesome car. Was shopping for one of these when deciding on a daily, but the sales rep at volvo wasn't very responsive. Hence we ended up with an F Pace.

If they made this with a stick shift, it would be the ULTIMATE wagon.

GLWS - car looks mint!

kskpsu 08-08-2017 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by hybridporky (Post 14383180)
What an awesome awesome car. Was shopping for one of these when deciding on a daily, but the sales rep at volvo wasn't very responsive. Hence we ended up with an F Pace.

If they made this with a stick shift, it would be the ULTIMATE wagon.

GLWS - car looks mint!

Volvo has done a horrible job marketing them and building the brand, and dealers compounded the problem by acting like they had a 911R on their hands with these initial, numbered cars....most wouldn't allow test drives, all would not discount. It makes me sad when a sales person can grenade your interest in a car...these need to be discovered and talked about! Congrats on the F Pace.

luv2race 08-08-2017 09:55 PM

That is the swedest Volvo I've ever seen.

kskpsu 08-21-2017 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by luv2race (Post 14384668)
That is the swedest Volvo I've ever seen.

I see what you did there. Swede indeed.

SUPracer 08-23-2017 08:18 AM

pm sent.