Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Vehicle Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old-218/)
-   -   Radical SR3----23 Total Chassis Hours (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old/1000278-radical-sr3-23-total-chassis-hours.html)

Philip944 07-18-2017 04:11 PM

Radical SR3----23 Total Chassis Hours

17 Attachment(s)
Obviously this is not a Porsche, but the for sale system makes me indicate a make so I picked my favorite because Radical wasn't an option.

2010 Radical SR3 RS 1500cc for sale. Chassis #529. I am the second owner of this very low hour example. The car has been well maintained and serviced by Spring Mountain prior to me purchasing it in February 2017. I spent nearly $7000 in parts and labor prior to taking delivery and have only tracked the car once since taking delivery. No stories. My racing priorities have changed and I'd like to free up some garage space. I have no issues with the car and would love to keep it, but it's just not in the cards right now. Anyone who has driven these cars knows that the car speaks for itself. The aggression at which you can attack corners is astounding and difficult to fathom when coming from GT cars. Please feel free to ask any questions at all. I will be forthcoming and happy to help clear up any questions. This is somewhat of a short add because it is simply a no stories car with a history of great service by the folks at Spring Mountain/Radical West.

Upgrades and extras to the car include:
High down force package
Life Paddle-Shift With Auto-Blipper
Life ECU system
Single front carbon fiber dive planes
AIM Smarty Cam
280mm Oversized floating front rotors
41mm throttle body
Hot weather cooling package
Brake pressure sensors
Twin Battery 24V Starting/Charging
Quaife Differential Gear drive unit
Dry Sump Oiling System
Extra set of black Radical wide wheel set
Sticker Michelin slicks
Front brake duct grill
Battery charge/tender plug install
Battery tender
Extra SR3 starter
Upgraded body latches
Halo head rest
Wheel nut socket
ECU data download cable
AIM Smartycam charge/data cable
Chassis hold downs
Oil Dip stick
3/4 Torque wrench & breaker bar

Total Chassis & Engine Hours: 23
Currently setup for Michelins

I will do everything I can to help with pickup but buyer ultimately arranges shipping.

More pictures available upon request.

Text or Call for the quickest response.

Eight 5 nine - 5 eight 2 - nine 5 two 8

Thank you

brian0473 07-18-2017 10:20 PM

I want this car so bad.

GLWS.

CharleyH 07-20-2017 03:19 PM

Wow, that is a great price for such a low hour car!

rijowysock 07-20-2017 10:59 PM

gorgeous car i wish this was up when i was dying for one... feeling responsible lately...

great price too

sdq7 07-21-2017 11:18 AM

Great car to get track time in. I have raced these at Spring Mountain. Cheaper than depreciating your street car and a whole lot more fun. Is the trailer part of the package? You have a picture of it but I missed whether it was.

marcus1249 07-21-2017 11:45 AM

what an absolute blast this thing must be to drive!

Philip944 07-21-2017 01:44 PM

Thank you for all of the positive comments. It is an absolute blast to drive!

Originally Posted by sdq7 (Post 14339279)
Great car to get track time in. I have raced these at Spring Mountain. Cheaper than depreciating your street car and a whole lot more fun. Is the trailer part of the package? You have a picture of it but I missed whether it was.

Sorry, the trailer pic is just a signature picture. I can see that it could create some confusion.

You are certainly correct about the depreciation on street cars. This car has already taken the big depreciation hit. Poor first owner. This was a $90K car when originally sold.

Philip944 08-01-2017 09:32 PM

bump to the top

hf1 08-02-2017 12:18 AM

Beautiful! A lot of track car for the money. Must be a blast to drive.
Are these raced anywhere? (scca, nasa, etc.)
GLWS!

s2racer 08-02-2017 08:41 PM

Radical

they probably fit in P1 in SCCA. Probably would be very competitive there. Good looking car, and sports racers are a blast. When I had my S2 (Lola), we were testing at Road Atlanta, and Spencer Pumpelly was testing his Porsche at the same time. I was faster from 2 through 7, then he's take off. I'd catch him at 2 again but couldn't get by. They are just a blast to drive.

Philip944 08-02-2017 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by hf1 (Post 14366777)
Beautiful! A lot of track car for the money. Must be a blast to drive.
Are these raced anywhere? (scca, nasa, etc.)
GLWS!

Originally Posted by s2racer (Post 14368788)
they probably fit in P1 in SCCA. Probably would be very competitive there. Good looking car, and sports racers are a blast. When I had my S2 (Lola), we were testing at Road Atlanta, and Spencer Pumpelly was testing his Porsche at the same time. I was faster from 2 through 7, then he's take off. I'd catch him at 2 again but couldn't get by. They are just a blast to drive.

I'm not entirely sure on where they would fit into NASA or SCCA. I know that a lot of the cars are raced in the Radical Cup North America series. I know it wins nearly every HPDE :D

It is a blast to drive. Exhilarating is the word that comes to mind, yet doesn't even seem to do the driving experience the justice it deserves.

Thank you both for the compliments and positive comments.

911Königin 08-08-2017 04:26 PM

AWESOME :bowdown: